Thread: Para gems?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Default Para gems?

Whats going to happen them sts told gems discounted but they are really op and adding first one +20dmg In 15lvl twink theres lots of para gem items and prices raising up everyday whats going on next year? in 2016 or 2017 their prices will like more than arcane items.So how a noob can get them now.Btw i have 2 para

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Basicly think you are no para gem player and wanna do pvp but 6para gem rouges farming you i dont want something like that

GT-I9500 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    783 Posts

They will eventually be replaced by better items ( Hopefully )

Are you a stalker? Awesomeness: ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    248 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ssneakykills View Post
    They will eventually be replaced by better items ( Hopefully )
    It already started, Fortified Finese jewels on Terrabow is better than a 2-para gemmed Dev/lurid in terms of damage.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kinzmet View Post
    It already started, Fortified Finese jewels on Terrabow is better than a 2-para gemmed Dev/lurid in terms of damage.
    I dont think so, para adds like 20 dmg which is massive low lvl
    True fact: All girl gamers love with Farmlist.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,016 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kumsaati View Post
    Whats going to happen them sts told gems discounted but they are really op and adding first one +20dmg In 15lvl twink theres lots of para gem items and prices raising up everyday whats going on next year? in 2016 or 2017 their prices will like more than arcane items.So how a noob can get them now.Btw i have 2 para
    I don't think the para gem items will ever disappear for twinks unless there is another event gem. You can't begin to match the dmg off them using the new jewel system... especially at the lower level brackets. It's really frustrating at all levels that unless you are one of the lucky ones to have para gemmed items you will be forever out dmg'd by someone who does. Can't imagine how frustrating this is to a new player!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Candylicks For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    783 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xdumbx View Post
    No because new gear should be getting better with each event/cap so in time para gems will be rendered useless but that would take some time

Are you a stalker? Awesomeness: ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    248 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xdumbx View Post
    I have not been clear on my statement, my bad.

What I mean is, since I got 5 para gems on my twink replacing my lurid with 2 paras with terrabow gives more damage. The 20 damage increase from first para gem is already with my other gears.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

First Para gem is too op.
    It makes a huge difference in the damage stat.

Maybe we should get a para jewel this event which gives the bonus damage of the first para.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Nah. They wanna remove para gem from game. Addin something similar will not solve anything. But i like your idea.

Para gems should be removed by adding a gear which would be op than older gear. I agree, 1 st para gem gives op stats. But maybe that new gear will bring more dmg. People do sell para still, some scamm, some really sell.

It will take a long time to remove them if thats what they plannin to do. Para gems will be here for some time.

We better stop complaining about it. Cuz they cant erase items with para gems or actual gems. They just gotta become past with new gear coming.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,016 Posts

The problem is old gear with paras is superior to new gear with just jewels.

So, they need to look at the jewels. We should be able to get what we want off the jewel system so para and eye won't matter.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Candylicks For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mylast View Post
    Nah. They wanna remove para gem from game. Addin something similar will not solve anything. But i like your idea.

Para gems should be removed by adding a gear which would be op than older gear. I agree, 1 st para gem gives op stats. But maybe that new gear will bring more dmg. People do sell para still, some scamm, some really sell.

It will take a long time to remove them if thats what they plannin to do. Para gems will be here for some time.

We better stop complaining about it. Cuz they cant erase items with para gems or actual gems. They just gotta become past with new gear coming.

If a para-bonus giving jewel comes once in every year, I don't see anything wrong in it.
    Everyone can get that and noone will be left out even if he misses one event he can get it next year or can buy it cheaper as it will be coming every year. As it will be giving just the bonus damage of para, people cant stack it in gears and won't create any gear difference but reduces the current gap of a para and non para geared toon.

people will complain until it is solved.
    The para gemmed gears are not outdated yet even after a new cap.
    If they want to outdate para gems they will need to bring a whole new better gear sets for every level (twink to endgame) numerous times so the stocked paras get finished.
    Seems to me a lot of work when the first way is way easier better and faster.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Dont get me wrong, i do want something like that.
    They said they wont bring para. But addin something like jewel similar to para, would be nice. I like it. Lot of people didnt play event for para, and probably cant give that much money for para items. Kinda unfair to new players.

Would be nice if some dev give us some thoughts about it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

If they ever bring out a PARAJEWEL HOLY HELL.

I can still use my paragem for some years to go..
    I gemmed Arlorian band of potency lvl17 with 1 para/eye/forti finesse this ring has 3 slots. There is no single OLD ring with 2 para's whos better then the ring im using now at level 17.
    This means for the future new rings with 2 slots will still be useless for me even if they make new parajewels i will just put parajewel on that ring and still use paragem + parajewel at pvp.

My paragem is like a free slot for me it will stay there forever for me. Im using 11 gemslots instead of 10 slots what most twinkers use. So i will have ALWAYS the advantage over most of the players at my bracket.

Just my 2 cents, There will be always 'smart' players who stocked paragems to use in new gears or like i did to use on a 3 gemslot item.
    Lvl 17 Piranhia

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

Best items shouldn't be available only for one time. The game is more than just Halloween '14 .
    Gems are gone,
    Don't need the glow effect
    But definitely needs some jewel which gives non stackable first para's bonus damage.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Higuani View Post
    If they ever bring out a PARAJEWEL HOLY HELL.

I can still use my paragem for some years to go..
    I gemmed Arlorian band of potency lvl17 with 1 para/eye/forti finesse this ring has 3 slots. There is no single OLD ring with 2 para's whos better then the ring im using now at level 17.
    This means for the future new rings with 2 slots will still be useless for me even if they make new parajewels i will just put parajewel on that ring and still use paragem + parajewel at pvp.

My paragem is like a free slot for me it will stay there forever for me. Im using 11 gemslots instead of 10 slots what most twinkers use. So i will have ALWAYS the advantage over most of the players at my bracket.

Just my 2 cents, There will be always 'smart' players who stocked paragems to use in new gears or like i did to use on a 3 gemslot item.
    You cant know this think if sts release beter ring than your ring so people which has paragem on their weapons get beter stats than you.Also problem is new players my 2 friend started and quit because they cant get good items.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

people cant have para gems, jeez thats terrible

Name:  cableguy.jpeg
Views: 331
Size:  2.5 KB

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Haligali View Post
    people cant have para gems, jeez thats terrible

Name:  cableguy.jpeg
Views: 331
Size:  2.5 KB
    Its para gem envy

Anyway, for the OP:
    Why would sts bother if paras are left in twink? And why do other bother? Its a gem that when it came, it was as good or better then now, since gear is better now, a para do less % dmg then on old gear. I ran on 4 toons for 4 paras last time, i do not think i do that if it came back. Eyes on the other hand, i would run on atleast all 46 toons, even the no death. Eyes much better then paras, atleast as a mage..

<- have 10 or 11 eyes and 1 or 2 para depending on gear used

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kumsaati View Post
    You cant know this think if sts release beter ring than your ring so people which has paragem on their weapons get beter stats than you.Also problem is new players my 2 friend started and quit because they cant get good items.
    You don't get my point. My ring Arlorian band potency is the latest ring who has come out and can be used in twink
    it has 3 gemslots i'm using 1 para/eye on it and its already better then the old best lvl16 rings with 2 para.. And i still have 1 SLOT free to gem to get EVEN MORE stats
    To beat the ring i have atm you need a new ring with better stats + a paragem (wich is the problem to get atm)
    This means i can use that ring longer then EVERYONE else in twinks. There is a reason why i putted a paragem on that ring.

About weapons with para they are already or will be outdated soon. (Weapons/Armor sets) are more released then rings or amulets.
    Lvl 17 Piranhia

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

Unless the weapons proc is OP to newer ones!
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!