Quote Originally Posted by Freanagok View Post
Everyone know that this game was very good in 2012 and if they update the game and give events new vanities weapons pets gems new mission bosses and some new thing then this game go again the best game just in 2015 this game is really very good and they can get much profit if they care the game and the players but now this is is died this is very sad.. If one other company buy then 100% that they will update because they will know that they can get much profit with this game. No have other game that better than Dark Legends. I think many company want buy it. Just idk that the sts why no sell.. Every DL players want that they sell it. One new support sure that will help the players and update the game the sts never helped me or other players they just closed the tickets and they very like bann the normal players have many scammers but they no bann these moron scammers..
OMG how are you totally sure that they will update DL??
Dude cmon think a little about it, like PL is sts loving game and they also said it, the other company could have there game which they love and then DL could change into a helping software not a fun game

Okay now i'll classify all the points

1. STS worried what other companies will do to the game.
2. No body is sure that DL will get a good support team or the team would be more nasty.
3. As all games STS has a touch with DL, you know they can't give there game out that easily.
Even if you say that if they care about DL then why not update then the answer is to survive.
4. Last but not the least, many people think that DL, PL, SL, AB, BD are not bringing progress to STS thats why they decided to stop updates, could be a negative part of the whole story...

Hope you understand now and let the game to be handled by STS.