Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: One tank that doesn't need a nerf...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

The problem is not that warrior have poor def and hp or survivabily. The main problem is the one or two hit bosses and high damage mobs. The maps are designed to use lots of ankhs and all classes are affected by this and not just warriors. If a warrior can be 1 or 2 hit then what of the other class that have half the hp and armor compared to warrior. Fix warriors to hold aggro effectively and make warriors buff a party buff. This will improve party survivability without further making warriors too op. Stacking multiple warrior in pvp is beyond op already and damage stats is in par with mages and rogues while keeping the massive hp and armor.
    Last edited by Eldorado; 09-27-2015 at 10:31 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KnowledgeFTW View Post
    Just because he has good stats dosen't mean that he is good in general.

Also you can see how he sacrificed armor for health. Just pointing it out.
    2400 armour is plenty. The issue is not gear with warriors - it is the lack of warriors who actually play PvE well.

I can count 4 off the top of my head who are actually very good pve warriors. The rest are either pvp oriented and try to use those same techniques in PvE, or they have gear but lack experience. It is not totally their fault since the age of PvE warriors ended a couple of years ago, but even if StS makes adjustments to make warriors beneficial in PvE tomorrow, there will be a period of months while those who play warrior actually have to learn how to play the class well.

Conversely, most rogues and mages have no clue how to run with a warrior - always running ahead and grabbing aggro when that just cripples their fatty by making his job 3x harder. If a rogue does the pull then the warrior has to take the aggro of all those mobs from the rogue, at the same time as he is fighting to keep the aggro he manages to get from going back to the dps. If warriors get adjusted to become relevant in PvE, there will also be a large learning curve for rogues and mages.
    You never know what you can do until you try
    There are two ways of doing something: right, and again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Serancha View Post
    2400 armour is plenty. The issue is not gear with warriors - it is the lack of warriors who actually play PvE well.

I can count 4 off the top of my head who are actually very good pve warriors. The rest are either pvp oriented and try to use those same techniques in PvE, or they have gear but lack experience. It is not totally their fault since the age of PvE warriors ended a couple of years ago, but even if StS makes adjustments to make warriors beneficial in PvE tomorrow, there will be a period of months while those who play warrior actually have to learn how to play the class well.

Conversely, most rogues and mages have no clue how to run with a warrior - always running ahead and grabbing aggro when that just cripples their fatty by making his job 3x harder. If a rogue does the pull then the warrior has to take the aggro of all those mobs from the rogue, at the same time as he is fighting to keep the aggro he manages to get from going back to the dps. If warriors get adjusted to become relevant in PvE, there will also be a large learning curve for rogues and mages.
    Uhh cs cs cs potion cs cs potion
    Then cover party with heal

I agree, it is tough and playing with certain people makes it harder.
    Last edited by Cody Black; 09-27-2015 at 11:31 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Serancha View Post

I agree. Just found it interesting since most warriors including me pick health over armor.

And for aggro, i completely agree with you. I'm rendered useless in PvE since the DPS always rush up first and kill them.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

Firstly, it isn't hard to get such stats. You just need a damage lix. Secondly, I have clashes against him, and there is a reason his kdr is negative. Assuming he plays at a similar skill level in PvE, there a lot to be wanted there as well.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Damage elixer lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I don't care I have a warrior and I care about my kdr currently 8947 kills with no deaths I seen talk to the hand 1.3m kills and like 300 deaths I want a kdr like that

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

Name:  image.png
Views: 160
Size:  753.4 KB

I love playing warrior and I feel like my stats and game play are above average. I will tell you that I get 1 hit and whacked by mobs.

Warriors should be built so that their skill sets are needed or sought after for parties:

1. More health and/or armor for survivability.
    2. Ability to stun mobs, shield party from damage, or heal protect party longer or more frequently.
    3. Ability to dispel / 1 hit mob bad guys as a active skill or a proc to a warrior weapon. Something like maridos AA.

I like to do damage and beat people up. It's especially useful in small group or on solo run. I don't feel like I slow a party down too much, especially on elite runs.
    Last edited by Ucamaeben; 10-10-2015 at 01:00 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Default One tank that doesn't need a nerf...

Are you sure bro? Check my stats.

Stats are pure on both photo.
    No dmg elix nor effigy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Signature credits to Bellaelda

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Oh oh! I want to brag too!

Name:  Screenshot_2015-10-10-19-34-15.png
Views: 142
Size:  1.06 MB
    Vengeful Blood

Name:  Screenshot_2015-10-10-23-42-40.png
Views: 143
Size:  1.06 MB
    Normal no buffs
    Last edited by Zaizor; 10-10-2015 at 11:43 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SuperxNova View Post
    I don't care I have a warrior and I care about my kdr currently 8947 kills with no deaths I seen talk to the hand 1.3m kills and like 300 deaths I want a kdr like that
    Who cares about KDR???
    Only a newcomer judges people with KDR.
    8947 kills with 0 death?
    Pve? Well wt4 km3 kt are great way to farm kills without death. What's in it to take pride?
    Pvp? Yeah dummy farming ftw right?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Dex Scene For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dex Scene View Post
    Who cares about KDR???
    Only a newcomer judges people with KDR.
    8947 kills with 0 death?
    Pve? Well wt4 km3 kt are great way to farm kills without death. What's in it to take pride?
    Pvp? Yeah dummy farming ftw right?
    Most LB guilds do. You need a minimum amount of PVE kills and positive pvp kdr to join. Farming pve kills in wt4 is ok. No one cares about it. But dummy farming is against ToS.

Signature credits to Bellaelda

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shackler View Post
    Most LB guilds do. You need a minimum amount of PVE kills and positive pvp kdr to join. Farming pve kills in wt4 is ok. No one cares about it. But dummy farming is against ToS.
    LB guilds ask foe minimum kills to join them . They don't ask for 2000:1 kdr or something to join them.
    Kdr means KILL DEATH RATIO.
    I don't know I know any guild which ask for a ratio.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

Some impressive stats, wow! Makes me wonder about how much time people put into their toons and if they are looking for instant gratification. I've got so much room for stats improvement and I know it's going to take time. A +6, +7 fury is going to take time and/or money. Patience is a virtue in this game.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

i had those stats about 2 months ago with my para maul.. old news.. This is also an example of, money cant buy you everything (skill)