Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Default Tactical vs. Mac Apple 99-3

Tactical vs. Mac Apple

Tactical: 99 Mac Apple: 3

for those of you who will say we were higher lvl, we willingly had somebody sit out and still won 4v5 so thats not a very good excuse

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    788 Posts

The 3 who died must have been pretty embarrassed xD

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    105 Posts

Meh. I died once in there..
    And you are even not in tactical atm. -_-
    Last edited by Excuses; 09-27-2015 at 01:55 AM.
    Aegis

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Excuses View Post
    Meh. I died once in there..
    And you are even not in tactical atm. -_-
    Even then its still tactical vs. mac apple...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

IM CURIOUS ABOUT YOU ARROWS. YOUR OFFICER FROM MVP guild as far as i know MVPs are mortal enemy of nostek guild old rebirth / now tacticals. i was mvp and i know when your facing nostek guild. YOU ARE ALSO LIKE A FARM DUMMY. and now you act like your one of the best in tactical? your so funny, even without you in tactical they are still strong guild ..unlike you feeling strong coz you joining tacticals. but you cant defend your MVP GUILD AGAINST THEM...you defeated mac apples yeah but their member and allies never join to enemy just to have A FAME winning game to say that they are strong. your still NOTHING against TACTICAL.

ps.

why you dont have a post video when you are in mvp fighting against tactical, why? coz your always DUMMY fighting against tacticals.
    Last edited by hpmyname; 09-27-2015 at 10:57 PM.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hpmyname For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hpmyname View Post
    IM CURIOUS ABOUT YOU ARROWS. YOUR OFFICER FROM MVP guild as far as i know MVPs are mortal enemy of nostek guild old rebirth / now tacticals. i was mvp and i know when your facing nostek guild. YOU ARE ALSO LIKE A FARM DUMMY. and now you act like your one of the best in tactical? your so funny, even without you in tactical they are still strong guild ..unlike you feeling strong coz you joining tacticals. but you cant defend your MVP GUILD AGAINST THEM...you defeated mac apples yeah but their member and allies never join to enemy just to have A FAME winning game to say that they are strong. your still NOTHING against TACTICAL.

ps.

why you dont have a post video when you are in mvp fighting against tactical, why? coz your always DUMMY fighting against tacticals.
    lmao i havent been in mvpvp in 6 months, and ive been in tactical for months. Why dont u learn ur facts before talking hmm?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowz View Post
    lmao i havent been in mvpvp in 6 months, and ive been in tactical for months. Why dont u learn ur facts before talking hmm?
    now you denie your original guild mvp? you never play in 6months? are you in drunk? for sure ur not. coz i played the time when you are in guild your always online DONT DENIE IT..pls...now the FAME IS YOURS..You now dominating the GW. its because your in tactical...thats 100% REAL.. pirania is in tactical also but i have a lot of respect to him. UNLIKE you, your making noise in this thread since you join TACTICAL showing your dominating the game..but the real is when the time your in mvp i cant even see your post video coz your always lose.. DONT LIE...now THE FAME IS YOURS....GG
    Last edited by hpmyname; 09-28-2015 at 04:31 AM.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hpmyname For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

now you denie your original guild mvp? you never play in 6months? are you in drunk? for sure ur not. coz i played the time when you are in guild your always online DONT DENIE IT..pls...now the FAME IS YOURS..You now dominating the GW. its because your in tactical...thats 100% REAL.. pirania is in tactical also but i have a lot of respect to him. UNLIKE you, your making noise in this thread since you join TACTICAL showing your dominating the game..but the real is when the time your in mvp i cant even see your post video coz your always lose.. DONT LIE...now THE FAME IS YOURS....GG
    Um first learn some English. Btw Mvp still exists? Haven't seen one in months and I don't see why you're crying about someone who has left their guild. No need to have grudge just because someone left. Just because someone joins a guild, doesn't mean he/she needs to stay there forever.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    105 Posts

Mvpvp got disbanded as gm had been inactive. Their members found new place. Some went to imp, Exilez, xpsy and Tactical too.
    It's not their fault that mvpvp got disbanded. As I know some officers tried to rebuild mvpvp but didn't work well.

I just said 'you are not in tactical atm' because he left guild for a couple of days when he posted the video. Xp
    Please let's make less drama over this. Everyone has a right to choose their guild, especially when thier guild got disbanded.

But I do hope he does less tt. Xp
    Aegis

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Excuses View Post
    Mvpvp got disbanded as gm had been inactive. Their members found new place. Some went to imp, Exilez, xpsy and Tactical too.
    It's not their fault that mvpvp got disbanded. As I know some officers tried to rebuild mvpvp but didn't work well.

I just said 'you are not in tactical atm' because he left guild for a couple of days when he posted the video. Xp
    Please let's make less drama over this. Everyone has a right to choose their guild, especially when thier guild got disbanded.

But I do hope he does less tt. Xp
    yeah mvp disbanded, arrows denial that his not online in 6months. haha, im in there when 2nd .mvp created skillies and piran co. gm. i know that, whats my point is. arrow never post a video when he fighting ur guild tacs. coz as like mac apple, mvp always get farm from ur guild....now he wanted to be famous coz he owns. other guild... how funny you are arrows. now you feel you dominate the game? try leave in tacticals and fight them...lets see if you can still dominate the game
    Last edited by hpmyname; 09-28-2015 at 08:12 AM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to hpmyname For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

yeah mvp disbanded, arrows denial that his not online in 6months. haha, im in there when 2nd .mvp created skillies and piran co. gm. i know that, whats my point is. arrow never post a video when he fighting ur guild tacs. coz as like mac apple, mvp always get farm from ur guild....now he wanted to be famous coz he owns. other guild... how funny you are arrows. now you feel you dominate the game? try leave in tacticals and fight them...lets see if you can still dominate the game
    I never said i wasnt online for 6 months. I said i wasnt in mvpvp for 6 months. And u wanna know why I never made videos before? Cuz i was playing on an ipad and I didnt record any of it. Now I play on a Pc and i do record most of it.

You say u were there when 2nd mvpvp was made? I was in mvpvp going back to 2013 and the 2nd one wasnt even worthy of being called mvpvp. They were nothing alike, similar name doesnt make it like the original. So dont act like u know a thing about me or mvpvp because you dont. Stop being butthurt because my guild and I farm people like you will never be able to

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

so you never joined 2nd mvp? u and leopardiks, piran, skillies other member created 2nd mvp. do you have amnesia? pls. admit the fact that you cant fight tactical coz you know u will get farm even your level 18 in mvp.. what ever you said..your still loser, your proud to your self you dominate the game? hahaha hey axentz pls. dont lie you lv18 in mvp, and your always active in mvp, how come you said you was mvp 2013? hahahaha,
    Last edited by hpmyname; 09-28-2015 at 09:22 AM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

so you never joined 2nd mvp? u and leopardiks, piran, skillies other member created 2nd mvp. do you have amnesia? pls. admit the fact that you cant fight tactical coz you know u will get farm even your level 18 in mvp.. what ever you said..your still loser, your proud to your self you dominate the game? hahaha hey axentz pls. dont lie you lv18 in mvp, and your always active in mvp, how come you said you was mvp 2013? hahahaha,
    Aight bro whatever u say. Thats y im in tactical and have been for months. And btw, my 18 is in tactical. Gf

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

like sands through the hour glass.... and so are the days of our lives..

*Orchestra*

lol keep up the drama - I havent picked up a book since i got forums, so amusing

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Austella For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Austella View Post
    like sands through the hour glass.... and so are the days of our lives..

*Orchestra*

lol keep up the drama - I havent picked up a book since i got forums, so amusing
    ^^this right here is the only reason i use forums. Amusement

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

IM CURIOUS ABOUT YOU ARROWS. YOUR OFFICER FROM MVP guild as far as i know MVPs are mortal enemy of nostek guild old rebirth / now tacticals. i was mvp and i know when your facing nostek guild.
    Pretty sure anyone who wasn't in my guild has been a "mortal enemy" of mine lol...

Also haven't seen many vids of people posting against tactical in 5v5 where all 5 members of ours were tactical, probably have some though.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

ps.

This is why i love PVP first you can be enemies then you all be good friends, its called respect for other players.
    This is also why i think guilds are stupid with guild wars because lets face it we're all humans playing a game, its just that sometimes
    we let our ego get in the way of knowing other people in the game calling them noob etc... but if you really have the chance to get to know them they are all good people
    Last edited by Algorhythm; 09-30-2015 at 01:47 AM.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Algorhythm For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Algorhythm View Post
    This is why i love PVP first you can be enemies then you all be good friends, its called respect for other players.
    This is also why i think guilds are stupid with guild wars because lets face it we're all humans playing a game, its just that sometimes
    we let our ego get in the way of knowing other people in the game calling them noob etc... but if you really have the chance to get to know them they are all good people
    Have you ever been scammed? Not everyone in this game is a good person and most don't care to be friends or not lol.. They'd rather make you an enemy and eat you up with their guild members

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by MyIGNisVibing; 09-30-2015 at 02:56 AM.

Senior Member Thesaint Bermudez's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

as i saw they ignore rog and fight tank vs tank xd

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MyIGNisVibing View Post
    Have you ever been scammed? Not everyone in this game is a good person and most don't care to be friends or not lol.. They'd rather make you an enemy and eat you up with their guild members

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    LOl yes i have been scammed, infact i invested 10m+ on a set for my twink that i lent to a friend and yes of course he ran away with my items.
    And yes i do take responsibility because its my fault for lending my items to him. how ever i dont hold that againts other players in game it was my fault i got scam and i learned from it. Sure theres scammers out there, so I dont know why you would let that effect how you play the game.

you're also missing my point
    Im saying that people in other guild can be the nicest person that you have ever met and the only thing you hate about that person is because s/he is in a different guild.

I remember being in a guild I warmonger I and we couldnt have friends in other guilds which was stupid just because the GMs of the guilds didnt get along
    theres always the rule guild > friends sure i follow the rule i still kill my friends in gw but if i see them alone doesnt mean i go around ganging them