Results 1 to 20 of 20

Thread: Tactical vs. Mac Apple 99-3

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    1,479
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    34
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    209
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

    Default Tactical vs. Mac Apple 99-3



    Tactical vs. Mac Apple

    Tactical: 99 Mac Apple: 3

    for those of you who will say we were higher lvl, we willingly had somebody sit out and still won 4v5 so thats not a very good excuse

  2. #2
    Luminary Poster
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    7,020
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,201
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,092
    Thanked in
    774 Posts

    Default

    The 3 who died must have been pretty embarrassed xD

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    1,248
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    360
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    153
    Thanked in
    105 Posts

    Default

    Meh. I died once in there..
    And you are even not in tactical atm. -_-
    Last edited by Excuses; 09-27-2015 at 01:55 AM.
    Aegis

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    1,479
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    34
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    209
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Excuses View Post
    Meh. I died once in there..
    And you are even not in tactical atm. -_-
    Even then its still tactical vs. mac apple...

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    111
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

    Default

    IM CURIOUS ABOUT YOU ARROWS. YOUR OFFICER FROM MVP guild as far as i know MVPs are mortal enemy of nostek guild old rebirth / now tacticals. i was mvp and i know when your facing nostek guild. YOU ARE ALSO LIKE A FARM DUMMY. and now you act like your one of the best in tactical? your so funny, even without you in tactical they are still strong guild ..unlike you feeling strong coz you joining tacticals. but you cant defend your MVP GUILD AGAINST THEM...you defeated mac apples yeah but their member and allies never join to enemy just to have A FAME winning game to say that they are strong. your still NOTHING against TACTICAL.

    ps.

    why you dont have a post video when you are in mvp fighting against tactical, why? coz your always DUMMY fighting against tacticals.
    Last edited by hpmyname; 09-27-2015 at 10:57 PM.

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hpmyname For This Useful Post:


  7. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    1,479
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    34
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    209
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hpmyname View Post
    IM CURIOUS ABOUT YOU ARROWS. YOUR OFFICER FROM MVP guild as far as i know MVPs are mortal enemy of nostek guild old rebirth / now tacticals. i was mvp and i know when your facing nostek guild. YOU ARE ALSO LIKE A FARM DUMMY. and now you act like your one of the best in tactical? your so funny, even without you in tactical they are still strong guild ..unlike you feeling strong coz you joining tacticals. but you cant defend your MVP GUILD AGAINST THEM...you defeated mac apples yeah but their member and allies never join to enemy just to have A FAME winning game to say that they are strong. your still NOTHING against TACTICAL.

    ps.

    why you dont have a post video when you are in mvp fighting against tactical, why? coz your always DUMMY fighting against tacticals.
    lmao i havent been in mvpvp in 6 months, and ive been in tactical for months. Why dont u learn ur facts before talking hmm?

  8. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    111
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arrowz View Post
    lmao i havent been in mvpvp in 6 months, and ive been in tactical for months. Why dont u learn ur facts before talking hmm?
    now you denie your original guild mvp? you never play in 6months? are you in drunk? for sure ur not. coz i played the time when you are in guild your always online DONT DENIE IT..pls...now the FAME IS YOURS..You now dominating the GW. its because your in tactical...thats 100% REAL.. pirania is in tactical also but i have a lot of respect to him. UNLIKE you, your making noise in this thread since you join TACTICAL showing your dominating the game..but the real is when the time your in mvp i cant even see your post video coz your always lose.. DONT LIE...now THE FAME IS YOURS....GG
    Last edited by hpmyname; 09-28-2015 at 04:31 AM.

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hpmyname For This Useful Post:


  10. #8
    Forum Adept ColaxRic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    339
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    22
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    19
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hpmyname View Post
    now you denie your original guild mvp? you never play in 6months? are you in drunk? for sure ur not. coz i played the time when you are in guild your always online DONT DENIE IT..pls...now the FAME IS YOURS..You now dominating the GW. its because your in tactical...thats 100% REAL.. pirania is in tactical also but i have a lot of respect to him. UNLIKE you, your making noise in this thread since you join TACTICAL showing your dominating the game..but the real is when the time your in mvp i cant even see your post video coz your always lose.. DONT LIE...now THE FAME IS YOURS....GG
    Um first learn some English. Btw Mvp still exists? Haven't seen one in months and I don't see why you're crying about someone who has left their guild. No need to have grudge just because someone left. Just because someone joins a guild, doesn't mean he/she needs to stay there forever.

  11. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    1,248
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    360
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    153
    Thanked in
    105 Posts

    Default

    Mvpvp got disbanded as gm had been inactive. Their members found new place. Some went to imp, Exilez, xpsy and Tactical too.
    It's not their fault that mvpvp got disbanded. As I know some officers tried to rebuild mvpvp but didn't work well.

    I just said 'you are not in tactical atm' because he left guild for a couple of days when he posted the video. Xp
    Please let's make less drama over this. Everyone has a right to choose their guild, especially when thier guild got disbanded.

    But I do hope he does less tt. Xp
    Aegis

  12. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    111
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Excuses View Post
    Mvpvp got disbanded as gm had been inactive. Their members found new place. Some went to imp, Exilez, xpsy and Tactical too.
    It's not their fault that mvpvp got disbanded. As I know some officers tried to rebuild mvpvp but didn't work well.

    I just said 'you are not in tactical atm' because he left guild for a couple of days when he posted the video. Xp
    Please let's make less drama over this. Everyone has a right to choose their guild, especially when thier guild got disbanded.

    But I do hope he does less tt. Xp
    yeah mvp disbanded, arrows denial that his not online in 6months. haha, im in there when 2nd .mvp created skillies and piran co. gm. i know that, whats my point is. arrow never post a video when he fighting ur guild tacs. coz as like mac apple, mvp always get farm from ur guild....now he wanted to be famous coz he owns. other guild... how funny you are arrows. now you feel you dominate the game? try leave in tacticals and fight them...lets see if you can still dominate the game
    Last edited by hpmyname; 09-28-2015 at 08:12 AM.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to hpmyname For This Useful Post:


  14. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    1,479
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    34
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    209
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hpmyname View Post
    yeah mvp disbanded, arrows denial that his not online in 6months. haha, im in there when 2nd .mvp created skillies and piran co. gm. i know that, whats my point is. arrow never post a video when he fighting ur guild tacs. coz as like mac apple, mvp always get farm from ur guild....now he wanted to be famous coz he owns. other guild... how funny you are arrows. now you feel you dominate the game? try leave in tacticals and fight them...lets see if you can still dominate the game
    I never said i wasnt online for 6 months. I said i wasnt in mvpvp for 6 months. And u wanna know why I never made videos before? Cuz i was playing on an ipad and I didnt record any of it. Now I play on a Pc and i do record most of it.

    You say u were there when 2nd mvpvp was made? I was in mvpvp going back to 2013 and the 2nd one wasnt even worthy of being called mvpvp. They were nothing alike, similar name doesnt make it like the original. So dont act like u know a thing about me or mvpvp because you dont. Stop being butthurt because my guild and I farm people like you will never be able to

  15. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    111
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

    Default

    so you never joined 2nd mvp? u and leopardiks, piran, skillies other member created 2nd mvp. do you have amnesia? pls. admit the fact that you cant fight tactical coz you know u will get farm even your level 18 in mvp.. what ever you said..your still loser, your proud to your self you dominate the game? hahaha hey axentz pls. dont lie you lv18 in mvp, and your always active in mvp, how come you said you was mvp 2013? hahahaha,
    Last edited by hpmyname; 09-28-2015 at 09:22 AM.

  16. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    1,479
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    34
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    209
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hpmyname View Post
    so you never joined 2nd mvp? u and leopardiks, piran, skillies other member created 2nd mvp. do you have amnesia? pls. admit the fact that you cant fight tactical coz you know u will get farm even your level 18 in mvp.. what ever you said..your still loser, your proud to your self you dominate the game? hahaha hey axentz pls. dont lie you lv18 in mvp, and your always active in mvp, how come you said you was mvp 2013? hahahaha,
    Aight bro whatever u say. Thats y im in tactical and have been for months. And btw, my 18 is in tactical. Gf

  17. #14
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    28
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    28
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

    Default

    like sands through the hour glass.... and so are the days of our lives..

    *Orchestra*

    lol keep up the drama - I havent picked up a book since i got forums, so amusing

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Austella For This Useful Post:


  19. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    1,479
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    34
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    209
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Austella View Post
    like sands through the hour glass.... and so are the days of our lives..

    *Orchestra*

    lol keep up the drama - I havent picked up a book since i got forums, so amusing
    ^^this right here is the only reason i use forums. Amusement

  20. #16
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    229
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    22
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hpmyname View Post
    IM CURIOUS ABOUT YOU ARROWS. YOUR OFFICER FROM MVP guild as far as i know MVPs are mortal enemy of nostek guild old rebirth / now tacticals. i was mvp and i know when your facing nostek guild.
    Pretty sure anyone who wasn't in my guild has been a "mortal enemy" of mine lol...

    Also haven't seen many vids of people posting against tactical in 5v5 where all 5 members of ours were tactical, probably have some though.

  21. #17
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    301
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    10
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hpmyname View Post
    IM CURIOUS ABOUT YOU ARROWS. YOUR OFFICER FROM MVP guild as far as i know MVPs are mortal enemy of nostek guild old rebirth / now tacticals. i was mvp and i know when your facing nostek guild. YOU ARE ALSO LIKE A FARM DUMMY. and now you act like your one of the best in tactical? your so funny, even without you in tactical they are still strong guild ..unlike you feeling strong coz you joining tacticals. but you cant defend your MVP GUILD AGAINST THEM...you defeated mac apples yeah but their member and allies never join to enemy just to have A FAME winning game to say that they are strong. your still NOTHING against TACTICAL.

    ps.

    why you dont have a post video when you are in mvp fighting against tactical, why? coz your always DUMMY fighting against tacticals.
    This is why i love PVP first you can be enemies then you all be good friends, its called respect for other players.
    This is also why i think guilds are stupid with guild wars because lets face it we're all humans playing a game, its just that sometimes
    we let our ego get in the way of knowing other people in the game calling them noob etc... but if you really have the chance to get to know them they are all good people
    Last edited by Algorhythm; 09-30-2015 at 01:47 AM.

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to Algorhythm For This Useful Post:


  23. #18
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    218
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Algorhythm View Post
    This is why i love PVP first you can be enemies then you all be good friends, its called respect for other players.
    This is also why i think guilds are stupid with guild wars because lets face it we're all humans playing a game, its just that sometimes
    we let our ego get in the way of knowing other people in the game calling them noob etc... but if you really have the chance to get to know them they are all good people
    Have you ever been scammed? Not everyone in this game is a good person and most don't care to be friends or not lol.. They'd rather make you an enemy and eat you up with their guild members

    Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by MyIGNisVibing; 09-30-2015 at 02:56 AM.

  24. #19
    Senior Member Thesaint Bermudez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    underhul
    Posts
    972
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    24
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

    Default

    as i saw they ignore rog and fight tank vs tank xd

  25. #20
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    301
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    10
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MyIGNisVibing View Post
    Have you ever been scammed? Not everyone in this game is a good person and most don't care to be friends or not lol.. They'd rather make you an enemy and eat you up with their guild members

    Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    LOl yes i have been scammed, infact i invested 10m+ on a set for my twink that i lent to a friend and yes of course he ran away with my items.
    And yes i do take responsibility because its my fault for lending my items to him. how ever i dont hold that againts other players in game it was my fault i got scam and i learned from it. Sure theres scammers out there, so I dont know why you would let that effect how you play the game.

    you're also missing my point
    Im saying that people in other guild can be the nicest person that you have ever met and the only thing you hate about that person is because s/he is in a different guild.

    I remember being in a guild I warmonger I and we couldnt have friends in other guilds which was stupid just because the GMs of the guilds didnt get along
    theres always the rule guild > friends sure i follow the rule i still kill my friends in gw but if i see them alone doesnt mean i go around ganging them

Similar Threads

  1. full tactical gasmask vs tactical gasmask
    By tearacan in forum SL Technical Issues and Bugs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-16-2012, 12:26 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •