Quote Originally Posted by hpmyname View Post
yeah mvp disbanded, arrows denial that his not online in 6months. haha, im in there when 2nd .mvp created skillies and piran co. gm. i know that, whats my point is. arrow never post a video when he fighting ur guild tacs. coz as like mac apple, mvp always get farm from ur guild....now he wanted to be famous coz he owns. other guild... how funny you are arrows. now you feel you dominate the game? try leave in tacticals and fight them...lets see if you can still dominate the game
I never said i wasnt online for 6 months. I said i wasnt in mvpvp for 6 months. And u wanna know why I never made videos before? Cuz i was playing on an ipad and I didnt record any of it. Now I play on a Pc and i do record most of it.

You say u were there when 2nd mvpvp was made? I was in mvpvp going back to 2013 and the 2nd one wasnt even worthy of being called mvpvp. They were nothing alike, similar name doesnt make it like the original. So dont act like u know a thing about me or mvpvp because you dont. Stop being butthurt because my guild and I farm people like you will never be able to