Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: New class idea? Post here

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Nashville, TN
    Posts
    36
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

    Default New class idea? Post here

    So here's a few I've thought of.

    Dwarven Warrior, small but stout, ranged skills and a melee attack. Low skill damage (400-500 for lvl 46) but high dps (800-1000) with good amount of health (4k-5k) but low armor (1k-1.5k).

    Rogue assassin, fast and methodical, strictly melee with a high dodge % (50-60% at lvl 46). Light armor (1k-1.5k), high skill damage output (700-800), but low health (3k-4k). Strictly melee attacks, but skills would consist of traps, sentries, and an arsenal of finishing moves.


    Finally, my favorite - the Alchemist,who is known for his lack of combat skills and unsteady demeanor, but never seen without his trusted notebook that holds all of his recipes and spells that empower his allies to overcome any obstacle. This character would assist his allies during combat with buffs, and wreak havoc on enemies with a deadly set of poisonous arrows that cause a variety of nerf-like procs against mobs.

    The Alchemist would have very low health (only 2.5k-3.5k) and armor (800-1.2k), moderate damage output (500-600), and a decent crit/dodge chance (20-30%)

    Post some more ideas below!

  2. #2
    Forum Adept hallowring's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Atlanta, Georgia, United States
    Posts
    321
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    115
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    18
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

    Default

    liking the warr lvl 46 idea X3!! reminds me of my warr lol im lvl 42 with 400-500dmg(^u^) and armour is like 1.9k hp 5.7k

  3. #3
    Banned Ssneakykills's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    South east of England
    Posts
    4,866
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,131
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,245
    Thanked in
    783 Posts

    Default

    Cool Idea but I don't think the game is ready for a new class yet

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ssneakykills For This Useful Post:


  5. #4
    Forum Adept foreveryoung's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    366
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Default

    Priest (healing combat effect) cause enemy have healer so we need also healer ..haha

  6. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    55
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Oh that's cool a main class for healing ! ^

  7. #6
    Forum Adept foreveryoung's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    366
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Default

    Yeah dats good 3members of pt have all attacking skill and 1 priest will be the healer same in pvp hehe

  8. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    145
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    47
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

    Default

    Ranger/healer.
    Split rouges into 2 separate disciplines. Mele and ranged. One with traps the other with health.

  9. #8
    Forum Adept foreveryoung's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    366
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Default

    Range warrior - long range attack
    Haha ^^

  10. #9
    Senior Member oekeone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Arlor in a little village called tindrin elites
    Posts
    878
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    38
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    136
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

    Default

    Lol same thing just diffrent attacks

    ... XD

  11. #10
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Nashville, TN
    Posts
    36
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

    Default

    Mod please move to suggestions & feedback
    Thanks

  12. #11
    Senior Member Magemagix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    845
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    34
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    70
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LumbJack View Post
    So here's a few I've thought of.

    Dwarven Warrior, small but stout, ranged skills and a melee attack. Low skill damage (400-500 for lvl 46) but high dps (800-1000) with good amount of health (4k-5k) but low armor (1k-1.5k).

    Rogue assassin, fast and methodical, strictly melee with a high dodge % (50-60% at lvl 46). Light armor (1k-1.5k), high skill damage output (700-800), but low health (3k-4k). Strictly melee attacks, but skills would consist of traps, sentries, and an arsenal of finishing moves.


    Finally, my favorite - the Alchemist,who is known for his lack of combat skills and unsteady demeanor, but never seen without his trusted notebook that holds all of his recipes and spells that empower his allies to overcome any obstacle. This character would assist his allies during combat with buffs, and wreak havoc on enemies with a deadly set of poisonous arrows that cause a variety of nerf-like procs against mobs.

    The Alchemist would have very low health (only 2.5k-3.5k) and armor (800-1.2k), moderate damage output (500-600), and a decent crit/dodge chance (20-30%)

    Post some more ideas below!
    I highly appreciate ur idea

    Bt we need more class balance nd class dependence on each other, if this goes on tanks will be extinct nd mages endangered.

  13. #12
    Senior Member Allows.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Austria
    Posts
    537
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    152
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    71
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

    Default

    Stop making these kind of threads.
    There wont come another class, we got other problems that need to be fixed.
    - Allows

  14. #13
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Nashville, TN
    Posts
    36
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Allows. View Post
    Stop making these kind of threads.
    There wont come another class, we got other problems that need to be fixed.
    Please give me some kind of proof that there is some "supreme imbalance" between classes. At the moment, I believe classes are perfectly balanced, GEAR, however, is not.

  15. #14
    Senior Member Dimitrian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    On Northal's throne drinking beer
    Posts
    944
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    210
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    206
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LumbJack View Post
    Please give me some kind of proof that there is some "supreme imbalance" between classes. At the moment, I believe classes are perfectly balanced, GEAR, however, is not.
    "Classes are perfectly balanced"

    So i guess that's why nobody needs warriors in a pt?

    And that's why the game is full of rogues?

    Check your friendlist and your guildlist.Tell me how many rogues and warriors you see.

  16. #15
    Senior Member Ceuidear's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    On Highway to Hell
    Posts
    947
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    35
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    153
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimitrian View Post
    "Classes are perfectly balanced"

    So i guess that's why nobody needs warriors in a pt?

    And that's why the game is full of rogues?

    Check your friendlist and your guildlist.Tell me how many rogues and warriors you see.
    I got 165 Friends on my FL among those :-
    80 - Rogues
    40 - Tanks
    45 - Mages

    Even though i have more Rogues i still prefer to run with other 2 classes without any obligation as all 3 classes are important in the game one or the other way.

Similar Threads

  1. An idea for a new class!
    By CAK Vader in forum SL Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 09-18-2014, 03:47 AM
  2. A New Class ( Idea/Suggestion )
    By Arron Rubin in forum Off-Topic Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-24-2012, 10:49 PM
  3. A New Class ( Idea/Suggestion )
    By Arron Rubin in forum PL Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-24-2012, 10:13 PM
  4. New class idea
    By Phoenixking in forum PL Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-12-2011, 08:55 AM
  5. Your class idea :-)
    By Nao in forum PL Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-23-2010, 03:40 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •