Thread: Complete Item List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Question Complete Item List

First off...loving PL, don't know how I've only recently discovered it. I have been poking around the forums reading up as much as I can to best develop my lvl16 avian (currently pure, planning the dualspec). Add me: Defaultt

1. Why is there no complete list of all weapons & armors? The devs have to have a database somewhere that has all level/stat requirements, rarity, and the damage/buffs. The only info I can find is a decent list of pinks from Yanis. However I have a feeling it is lacking an item or two.

2. How many stat points do you get per level up? Does this number get any bigger at higher levels or is it just 5 points each time?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Defaultt View Post
    First off...loving PL, don't know how I've only recently discovered it. I have been poking around the forums reading up as much as I can to best develop my lvl16 avian (currently pure, planning the dualspec). Add me: Defaultt

1. Why is there no complete list of all weapons & armors? The devs have to have a database somewhere that has all level/stat requirements, rarity, and the damage/buffs. The only info I can find is a decent list of pinks from Yanis. However I have a feeling it is lacking an item or two.

2. How many stat points do you get per level up? Does this number get any bigger at higher levels or is it just 5 points each time?
    1) The devs leave it up to the community to put everything together. I doubt Yanis is missing anything from the lists since he's very thorough.

2) You get 5 stat points every level plus 1 skill point. It doesn't change.

Welcome to the forums!
    Stuck in the game? Don't know what to do? Try this new awesome section on the forums which contains guides created by players to address various game issues. Click HERE to go to it! You can also use the nifty SEARCH feature on these forums to find your answer as well.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    372 Posts

If you can find something Yanis missed, I will be you slave for a day.

Why are there no complete lists? Personally, I'd guess that most of the community doesn't care enough for them, you level up fast enough to have to change gear often, and when you hit the cap all you want are pinks. There are guides saying what then prefix/suffixs are, and how they change each weapon. For the early levels of the game, click here. This goes from level 1-45. For the level 50 pinks, click here. And finally for the current end game items, click on the following: bears(credit to Elly), birds(credit to Phys), and elves.(credits to Myst).

Welcome to the forums, feel free to add me in game, or hit me up with message.