Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Hotfix 9/28 | Harvest + Northal fixes

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,016 Posts

I actually liked the huge trees. Hehe.

Thx for fixing the loot bug and making King a little more reasonable to get to.

There are several bugs going on with Stampy. Any chance this can get priority fix on Thursday? He is removing Ally pools in PvE and PvP. Also, can you see why he doesn't work on Toor and let us know if that is intended or also bugged?

Robhawk

Also fix the new slain weapons cause they are so weak, i rather throw a stone then using them!

These weapons should be above the cheap pink crate drops in terms of stats and proc! The hard to craft slain weapon just have weaker stats and the mage proc with a standing gnome dealing nearly no damage is just ridiculous!

Make it: 185 DPS, 21 STR, 50 INT, 3,69% Crit. Damage value close to the boulder barrel gun of brutality l46 and the proc should be a skeleton that can deal damage like a legendary pet does and lasts like 3 to 5 seconds.
    Last edited by Robhawk; 09-29-2015 at 08:07 AM.

3.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #23
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    875 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Candylicks View Post
    I actually liked the huge trees. Hehe.

Thx for fixing the loot bug and making King a little more reasonable to get to.

There are several bugs going on with Stampy. Any chance this can get priority fix on Thursday? He is removing Ally pools in PvE and PvP. Also, can you see why he doesn't work on Toor and let us know if that is intended or also bugged?
    Toor's fissure's will be affected by Stampy's ability in a coming update. In regards Stampy's clearing of PvE and PvP friendly pools, this is by design. From our perspective it's a powerful activated ability, so this adds a strategic element to the appropriate time to use his ability rather than just anytime is the right time. There's more to Stampy then just using your AA when pools are up, as you might clear out your friends buffs!
    Last edited by Carapace; 09-29-2015 at 10:32 AM.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Carapace For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Carapace View Post
    Toor's fissure's will be affected by Stampy's ability in a coming update. In regards Stampy's clearing of PvE and PvP friendly pools, this is by design. From our perspective it's a powerful activated ability, so this adds a strategic element to the appropriate time to use his ability rather than just anytime is the right time. There's more to Stampy then just using your AA when pools are up, as you might clear out your friends buffs!
    Translation: "It's too difficult to program properly."

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Edward Coug For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,016 Posts

Hmmmmmm.

I need to chew on this some more, but my initial reaction is if this is by intent then Stampy might be too bothersome to use. Already in PvE you have to time his AA (which has a very long CD btw) on a boss who also has random pools that work with Stampy, but to have to time both a boss pool AND your party members the window is pretty short of when Stampy is going to be useful. Not to mention the issue in PvP when you really can't time anything because it's so random when people are having their pet AA going off based on who is where in the map.

I do appreciate you guys giving us a pet with really different AA, it gets A for creativity! Yet if he's really only going to be useful with a niche of circumstances then seems like he won't be a great addition to the game. Still you will have the timed recs dominated by the SNS parties. Kind of tired of that yet another season, yeah?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Candylicks For This Useful Post:

9.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #26
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    875 Posts

Hmmmmmm.

I need to chew on this some more, but my initial reaction is if this is by intent then Stampy might be too bothersome to use. Already in PvE you have to time his AA (which has a very long CD btw) on a boss who also has random pools that work with Stampy, but to have to time both a boss pool AND your party members the window is pretty short of when Stampy is going to be useful. Not to mention the issue in PvP when you really can't time anything because it's so random when people are having their pet AA going off based on who is where in the map.

I do appreciate you guys giving us a pet with really different AA, it gets A for creativity! Yet if he's really only going to be useful with a niche of circumstances then seems like he won't be a great addition to the game. Still you will have the timed recs dominated by the SNS parties. Kind of tired of that yet another season, yeah?
    Thanks Candylicks! Our design focus around pets has shifted from simply one-upping our pets like we had previously done because of the ceiling and scale issues over time, and into a more "this is the best pet for how I like to play" option. Every pet has its uses, and we hope the options provide unique combinations in PvE and PvP. Every pet has it's pros and cons, and this is a good thing for game health.

In regards to timed runs and the implications of pet usage, that's a separate issue in our minds. Certainly one we're aware and hope to adjust in the future.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Carapace For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,016 Posts

Thanks Candylicks! Our design focus around pets has shifted from simply one-upping our pets like we had previously done because of the ceiling and scale issues over time, and into a more "this is the best pet for how I like to play" option. Every pet has its uses, and we hope the options provide unique combinations in PvE and PvP. Every pet has it's pros and cons, and this is a good thing for game health.

In regards to timed runs and the implications of pet usage, that's a separate issue in our minds. Certainly one we're aware and hope to adjust in the future.
    Bringing back a recolor of SnS will still stay true to the statement that 'you will never bring back SnS' yet allow the masses to obtain this pet. Halloween colored cats/bats/ghosts/whatever... (with EXACT same stats and AA as SnS) and obtainable to everyone who earns an insane amount of currency during Halloween. Bam the dominance of timed runs by a handful of people will end and you level the playing field once again to everyone. The direction of the game is player equality, so mine as well hit the final home run to the community.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Candylicks For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

One question. Are you guys positive that the horns we opened before the hotfix count? I really would like that title. And I spent a lot of gold on ingredients and horns. I opened many so it's hard to tell if it's enough.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Thanks for fixing bugs, lost few luck elix re rolls and was confused.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    446 Posts

Bringing back a recolor of SnS will still stay true to the statement that 'you will never bring back SnS' yet allow the masses to obtain this pet. Halloween colored cats/bats/ghosts/whatever... (with EXACT same stats and AA as SnS) and obtainable to everyone who earns an insane amount of currency during Halloween. Bam the dominance of timed runs by a handful of people will end and you level the playing field once again to everyone. The direction of the game is player equality, so mine as well hit the final home run to the community.
    No. Please. Just retract the statement that SnS will never return and make it available somehow. Recolored SnS is the same thing as a Gold SnS. Something which many collectors are getting tired of. Double dipping.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ravager For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,016 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ravager View Post
    No. Please. Just retract the statement that SnS will never return and make it available somehow. Recolored SnS is the same thing as a Gold SnS. Something which many collectors are getting tired of. Double dipping.
    You can't compare this to the gold arcane pet debacle.

. 1% of the population worry about not having a complete stable...

99.9% of us want a shot at sns or its recolor because we are sick of its domination in times runs and ctf.

Sure regular or recolor sns is fine with me. Just make this fair for the everyone.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Candylicks For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I would rather prefer that fruits drops from the mobs itself. This harvesting thingy is destroying normal runs. Or create a specific map for harvesting!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

I was in a map with a guy who "continuously" dropped apples and other stuffs.
    I was able to pick up them giving manna & health.
    I asked him how he made, but without answering he left the map.
    First I thought this is due to Corncuponia, but no.
    [EDIT: Just realized that the new Donkey's AA gives these things...]

BTW: Normal/Gold pets and Stable collectors.
    I do not really understand that pet collectors are whining because they can collect more? They should be happy to hard work for 2 Toors, 2 Tyrannicas, 2 Stampies etc.
    This make the "complete stable" really hard to get and VALUABLE.
    MAYBE a special title should show who has complete stable. A title which is removed each time when new pet arrives and earned when the stable completed again.

Tapatalk-kal küldve az én K00C-el
    Last edited by vfreakhun; 09-30-2015 at 01:19 AM.

21.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #34
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    875 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by vfreakhun View Post
    I was in a map with a guy who "continuously" dropped apples and other stuffs.
    I was able to pick up them giving manna & health.
    I asked him how he made, but without answering he left the map.
    First I thought this is due to Corncuponia, but no.
    [EDIT: Just realized that the new Donkey's AA gives these things...]

BTW: Normal/Gold pets and Stable collectors.
    I do not really understand that pet collectors are whining because they can collect more? They should be happy to hard work for 2 Toors, 2 Tyrannicas, 2 Stampies etc.
    This make the "complete stable" really hard to get and VALUABLE.
    MAYBE a special title should show who has complete stable. A title which is removed each time when new pet arrives and earned when the stable completed again.

Tapatalk-kal küldve az én K00C-el
    This is Gourdy's Activated Ability, which drops fruit on the ground for players to pick up for boosts
    | | | |

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    446 Posts

You can't compare this to the gold arcane pet debacle.

. 1% of the population worry about not having a complete stable...

99.9% of us want a shot at sns or its recolor because we are sick of its domination in times runs and ctf.

Sure regular or recolor sns is fine with me. Just make this fair for the everyone.
    I made that statement mostly due to the fact that it wasn't mentioned in this thread and suggested a solution that would assist nearly all of the players rather than a simple majority.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Ravager For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

yaaaay nice. ty sts