Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The New 1v1 Map

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Exclamation The New 1v1 Map

So after posting at ten places..i can finally make a thread.

We are all hyped about the new 1v1 map and i just hope that StS dont ruin it for us the way the rest of PvP has been ruined. Please StS set some rules for these 1v1s. For example nerf rogues crit. We..or well atleast i dont want to be one hit or one comboed..try making it challenging for even the people who are fully geared with their eye gems. I dont see any point in making a 1v1 map if it is going to be the same as the PvP modes we have now. Please let the matches last for more than 1 second in the rogues case, and make it more exciting and more challenging for tanks and mages. And idk if you people plan to make a Lb for it but for gods sake PLEASE DONT. Lets have one mode where everyone can relax and have some fun challenging their friends or foes instead of just trying to make it to the LB. And we all know what happens when you guys make a LB for PvP. Dummies. Lots and lots of dummies.

I hope people agree with me on this. Feedback is gladly accepted. Dont flame tho.
    May this be a mode we can all enjoy and i hope as little hate comes out of this mode. Amen.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Endkey 2.0 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Yes, I agree, although you have to invite someone for 1 v 1

So my advice is, too not invite anyone that's too OP for you.

mesalin

Or make something like points maybe like or you can join to map based on stats / KDE

<Forgiveness>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Totally! Also nerf mage damage by 35% and warrior hp by 15%, armor by 20%. Also warrior and mage cannot get over 30% crit. All warrior and mage with 30% or more crit nerf by 15%. "Nerf rogue crit" what the..

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Oursizes For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

1v1 room is room for rouge ^^. but its ok. 1v1 room will show people know it @@

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oursizes View Post
    Totally! Also nerf mage damage by 35% and warrior hp by 15%, armor by 20%. Also warrior and mage cannot get over 30% crit. All warrior and mage with 30% or more crit nerf by 15%. "Nerf rogue crit" what the..
    Rogue crit imo is the worse..sucky part is..u dont have to lose anythin even tho u get 50% crit..u dont get decreased dmg..or hp..or mana..if u go crit build..and that sucks..every thing shud have an opportunity cost..some stat shud always be less thqn the others..dependimg how u make thw build..no fun when all the stats go.up when u have the best gear

mesalin

Quote Originally Posted by Oursizes View Post
    Umm.. What? Are you using common sense? Only the richest rogues will have 50% crit or more. Average is 35-40% so stop exaggerating. Also for 50% crit you will need many eyes. Not every rogue can afford it. Eyes also keep up hp and mana. So blame the gems not the class. Damage is from para. Blame the gem not the class. How would it be if i said nerf mage damage by 20% because a few mages can get 53%+ crit? Or nerf warrior armor by 20% cause some warriors have 3k armor and 9k hp? Do you even play a rogue? If you did you would know that these legendary gears have a tradeoff on stats so the only way to keep everything up is with eyes.
    Yeah gems are problem
    Not everybody can afford eyes or para... Especially new players. Jewels are also costly and its not so easy to farm them ( drop rate )
    Maybe sts should increase drop rate or make drop jewels from new elite maps but not cracked jewels ... Maybe at least weak ? Or damage jewel. Hope elite will worth run and we can finally make some bigger golds

<Forgiveness>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mesalin View Post
    Yeah gems are problem
    Not everybody can afford eyes or para... Especially new players. Jewels are also costly and its not so easy to farm them ( drop rate )
    Maybe sts should increase drop rate or make drop jewels from new elite maps but not cracked jewels ... Maybe at least weak ? Or damage jewel. Hope elite will worth run and we can finally make some bigger golds

<Forgiveness>
    bro in my lvl. pros rouge alway farm pros mage in 1v1 in a lvl if bro see 2 pro rouge 1v1 and they can't kill other fast. im sure pro mage alway lose in vs pro rouge^^

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Cuz ur playing at lvl 11. Do u seriously expect a mage to beat a rogue at lvl 11?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    105 Posts

Need time limit too.
    Tank vs tank will never end.
    And some twink fight too.
    Aegis

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Excuses For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowz View Post
    Cuz ur playing at lvl 11. Do u seriously expect a mage to beat a rogue at lvl 11?
    at level 11..rogues aa can stun the mage until his shield falls off..and then one combo..talking with experiance lol..used to do that..mage dmg is low af in twinks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    541 Posts

Better idea: No 1v1 arena until the current PVP systems are fixed...
    Oh well, tis but a S2 dream that will never come true :/
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Visiting View Post
    Better idea: No 1v1 arena until the current PVP systems are fixed...
    Oh well, tis but a S2 dream that will never come true :/
    lol like thats ever gnna happen...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowz View Post
    each class have difference. really i dont need beat a rouge ^^. im not true? so i still dont see some reply of red legion in thread classbanlance why?^^
    Last edited by sapdcroi; 08-27-2015 at 08:26 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

if u know me in 11. so u know i just like gw fair play? so what does your friend in red legion tell to u about me? of course in 11 rouge farm warrior too^^

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Endkey 2.0 View Post
    i think ur kinda new to the forum and u dunno me..ive been playing rogue since s1, have prolly pvped more than you and then i quit coz pvp in al has become hopeless. Its like the game of crits in this game. And my rogue had 45% crit with samael..without any eyes, without rendtail, without para amulet. U prolly havnt played many other games either like for example the League of Legends. In that game, if u go damage, u arnt that tanky, if u go tanky u arnt a damage dealer. thats the case with most champions and their builds. in Al, all ur stats go up from the good gears. They made a new ring, and all the stats were increased if u equiped the ring. if every stat is going to go up, some day lvl 10 rogues will have 4k hp, lvl 10 tanks will have 9k hp and so on.

What i want is that..new arcane or mythic gears shudnt mean that all ur stats are increased. Like if they make a new bow for rogue, give it more damage, but reduce the crit by 15%. something like that. For mages, maybe decrease the dps, for tanks, reduce their hp or armour. I know people spend money to get teh best gears but the way STS is going with this is just hopeless. Go check the term "opportunity cost". Its from economics. Every gear shud have one. That makes the game fun, and people actually start thinking what they shud buy instead of just going for the best gears.
    You claim to be an s1 player with PvP experience. Yet you suggest nerfing rogues crit, aka, their main advantage over other classes. And you also suggested reducing mage dps, as if that will do anything. If you had as much PvP experience as u claim to do, u would know that dps doesn't matter and damage does.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

my suggestion:
    - leaderboard is ok, but only last for max. 1 week (reset in friday, and no banner!)
    - there should be a base for each person, which if one of them passed to opponent's base and stepped on a mini trigger-like patch, it will grant hp packs / mana packs / armor buff packs / or w.e else for that one who stepped on.
    - or maybe put some crates / barrels that contains those helpful packs which is available for both players, guess it will be super awesome and fully tactical! bassically one of the players could take all the packs if they can, leaving the opponent unbuffed, but who care? its 1vs1 and u are slower than me! lol

21. The Following User Says Thank You to ericarsenic For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ericarsenic View Post
    my suggestion:
    - leaderboard is ok, but only last for max. 1 week (reset in friday, and no banner!)
    - there should be a base for each person, which if one of them passed to opponent's base and stepped on a mini trigger-like patch, it will grant hp packs / mana packs / armor buff packs / or w.e else for that one who stepped on.
    - or maybe put some crates / barrels that contains those helpful packs which is available for both players, guess it will be super awesome and fully tactical! bassically one of the players could take all the packs if they can, leaving the opponent unbuffed, but who care? its 1vs1 and u are slower than me! lol
    lovely ideas! i think the max for Lb they shud do is..as u said one week..and then the price for the person can be..his name in the thread made by STS "winner of the weeks 1v1"..thats it...and yes..i hope the man is tactical..with walls and stuff..not just a room..coz people say that walls are cowardly and all that..but if the skills ddnt actually follow our toons..i bet most people wud miss their skill shots like 50%..

Quote Originally Posted by Kingofninjas View Post
    You claim to be an s1 player with PvP experience. Yet you suggest nerfing rogues crit, aka, their main advantage over other classes. And you also suggested reducing mage dps, as if that will do anything. If you had as much PvP experience as u claim to do, u would know that dps doesn't matter and damage does.

I thought i replied to u but maybe forums is messing up for me....im a noob..sorry to dissapoint..idk who you are and what u play..but try playing with normal gears against maxed geared peeps..for a week..u will prolly rage...the point is not to nerf them completely..ofc its paid gear..they shud have advantages...but i believe some parts of the gears need a bit of nerfing..thats it..and..this thread isnt for that...i just suggested that like the dmg reduction for rogues occur in pvp..crit shud be lowered down too..and if it were in my hands..i wud keep it to 10% max...thats when the fun happens...just like lvl 31 pvp..where skill acutally was something..unlike today
    Last edited by Endkey 2.0; 08-27-2015 at 01:18 PM.

mesalin

Yea there should be special reward for one week and maybe some special PvP events? Like win so much times again rogue mage war and you'll get tokens ? Maybe egg? Idk but i think idea is good
    I would like to see new lb where every week it get reset for give everybody chance

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

wud be nice if any STS members replied..........