Thread: To the guild exilez please read.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Default To the guild exilez please read.

Tired of it, Please respect the game for others.

Exilez you are the only BIG guild in this whole bracket 15 - 18 whos blocking so much there need to be a stop to this.. Whos the GM of exilez?

Is there any possiblity you guys can have fair fights?
    Instead of blocking everytime each room you guys play in, when we ask to play fair give us the slots?

Today i saw 3 dummy used by O.e.a.h.r.n to block us. Your guild is like the biggest at 15 - 18 and still using blocking method. How?? Does the other players you have all s.ck?
    Does this means your guild has a rule 'block everytime you can' ?
    Even when we play 5v5 we want a swap you guys just block afterwards.. Come on..

When we ask to give 1 slot to us of the 2 you blocked, all i see is 'cry noob' 'we do what we want' 'stop whine for a slot you dog' etc...
    I'm asking this friendly and all i get is insult in all kind of languages.

I'm just sick of this. Every room i go in i see exilez even when im alone they use 4 blocks to kill me with other team 5..
    There is a reason also you don't see any exilez posting video's 5v5 because when there is a 'RARE' 5v5 they all just got owned.

We fight pinoygodz/impreza/public/mac apple etc they all play fair against us.. Why can't you take an example of them?

Anyway i writed this here because i want that more people of exilez can read this.

PS: I DON'T WANNA HAVE ANY DRAMA ON THIS TOPIC, WHEN THERE IS DRAMA I ASK MODS TO LOCK THIS THREAD. RESPECT IT PLEASE!!

Sincerly Piran
    Lvl 17 Piranhia

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

I can only say 1 thing.
    Master of guild shows for whole guild example. They try to become as good as him and they do what he ask to do. As far as I know, master of Exilez is little kid, seeking for attention He is showing that block and tt are good and his guild members just do it. Correct me if I'm wrong at something.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xnorwayx View Post
    I can only say 1 thing.
    Master of guild shows for whole guild example. They try to become as good as him and they do what he ask to do. As far as I know, master of Exilez is little kid, seeking for attention He is showing that block and tt are good and his guild members just do it. Correct me if I'm wrong at something.
    I know the GM now and yes i know his attitude. But there are other examples i hate like when its 4v5 they flag till 4 they give us the slot and after they end the room..

Its mainly exilez whos does this kind of thing. I'm a season 1 player and always been 16/17 twinker, but it has come to point its just fustrating to alot of players.
    We want alot of fun but how can you have fun if its always this kind of stuff in EVERY room i go in :/

I just want an reply from the gm or some officers over there to see what they have to say about it.
    Lvl 17 Piranhia

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Meh, they're still really bad

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

I agree, Idk who the master is, and I have never met the master. But it might just be that Exilerz is the biggest guild, and In every guild theres going to be blocking. More people=more blockers.
    True fact: All girl gamers love with Farmlist.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Higuani View Post
    I know the GM now and yes i know his attitude. But there are other examples i hate like when its 4v5 they flag till 4 they give us the slot and after they end the room..

Its mainly exilez whos does this kind of thing. I'm a season 1 player and always been 16/17 twinker, but it has come to point its just fustrating to alot of players.
    We want alot of fun but how can you have fun if its always this kind of stuff in EVERY room i go in :/

I just want an reply from the gm or some officers over there to see what they have to say about it.
    I'm pretty sure that you can't do anything about Exilez. They did ganged, they gang, and they will gang. Their master want only good kdr, and he will do anything to get it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Also he won't answer you. He got banned on forums I guess.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Atleast i tryed on here if some members can read this hope they will reply to it. Because in-game all i get is only trashtalk.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowz View Post
    Meh, they're still really bad
    Agree 4v5 we manage to win most of the time, but nowadays its 3v5 and its zzz
    Lvl 17 Piranhia

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

PVP is a mess.
    People have a ego problem.

Everything is fair in love n war that's the theory of AL PVP now.

The only one who can clean up this mess is STS.

If STS decide to disable the chat with the opposite party or whole chat system in pvp rooms. The Only chat available is guild chat and pm. [People say bad bad things to eachother which help flaming hate with eachother]

Make it so that people have a hard time knowing who they are fighting with. Using random names in pvp room.

The guild war can only be started with partying with another guild member if random names applied in pvp.

In CTF remove the KDR count, Instead of that give some kind of point when the flagging is done to the whole party members of the winning team. [People barely touches the flag . Also, Some dude with para and necro will say free flag don't dare to touch me]

In TDM, limit the class participation. For example. Only 3 people can join but different classes. And match can only start when the team is full. (It's already boring waiting for people to join ctf and now different classes in tdm. Haha more boring I know. But people will need other classes too to play the match)

I guess some of the similar issues has been brought up . May seem hard and impossible to do it but STS needs to do something.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Hmmm reminds me of the last thread and how I said even this bracket gangs lmao

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Skvll View Post
    Hmmm reminds me of the last thread and how I said even this bracket gangs lmao
    23 gangs more