Tired of it, Please respect the game for others.

Exilez you are the only BIG guild in this whole bracket 15 - 18 whos blocking so much there need to be a stop to this.. Whos the GM of exilez?

Is there any possiblity you guys can have fair fights?
Instead of blocking everytime each room you guys play in, when we ask to play fair give us the slots?

Today i saw 3 dummy used by O.e.a.h.r.n to block us. Your guild is like the biggest at 15 - 18 and still using blocking method. How?? Does the other players you have all s.ck?
Does this means your guild has a rule 'block everytime you can' ?
Even when we play 5v5 we want a swap you guys just block afterwards.. Come on..

When we ask to give 1 slot to us of the 2 you blocked, all i see is 'cry noob' 'we do what we want' 'stop whine for a slot you dog' etc...
I'm asking this friendly and all i get is insult in all kind of languages.

I'm just sick of this. Every room i go in i see exilez even when im alone they use 4 blocks to kill me with other team 5..
There is a reason also you don't see any exilez posting video's 5v5 because when there is a 'RARE' 5v5 they all just got owned.

We fight pinoygodz/impreza/public/mac apple etc they all play fair against us.. Why can't you take an example of them?

Anyway i writed this here because i want that more people of exilez can read this.

PS: I DON'T WANNA HAVE ANY DRAMA ON THIS TOPIC, WHEN THERE IS DRAMA I ASK MODS TO LOCK THIS THREAD. RESPECT IT PLEASE!!

Sincerly Piran