Thread: Two CS Possibilities

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Two CS Possibilities

1. The ability to view past sales. You input your desired item as usual but there will be another check box that will say "Completed Listings" or something along those lines. Next to the that will be a drop down box that will let you choose the period of time in which you'd like to search for your item. Possible choices could be -1 Day, 1 Week or 1 Month. You will be able to see how much the item you specified has sold for over the period of time you have chosen.

2. The ability to send you buyer/seller a message after or BEFORE buying. For example, if you see a Raid Roach AutoBow and it's listed for 110,000 and you only have 100,000 gold but you really want it, you can send that seller a message asking if he would be willing to negotiate to 100,000. Now if you're selling something such as a Thoth Wand and Bob buys your wand, you can send him a message saying something like: "Thanks for buying!" or "Nice doing business with you!"
    You have succeeded in life when all you really want is only what you really need. ~Vernon Howard
    Announcing the Pocket Legend Fan Site!! Become Part of the Phenomenon!!

Guardian of Alterra DawnInfinity's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

+2
    I like both of these ideas. Normally I like to just /tell the buyer/seller, but it would be easier to just have that option.
    *Follow my blog, and I'll love you forever *
    Quote Originally Posted by Mysticaldream View Post
    She's not hot, she's sexy. Sexy steph
    Quote Originally Posted by Arterra View Post
    does it matter? we all praise and adore your presence, may your light fall upon our eyes...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

I've done number 2 many times already, just use /t, as DawnInfinity said. I was like 50k short for my mm gemstone wand, sent the seller a pm asking if they would take what I had, and they met me in town to pull it off the cs and sell it to me. An option in the cs interface to do this would be nice, but may unnecessarily clutter the cs screen. The whole cs interface needs an overhaul, imo. I've thought of photoshopping some images together showing many ways to improve the cs, but I don't have access to a computer to do it .
    Skavengr - lvl56 dual spec tank/bow bear, Alameina - lvl56 full mega int mage, MegaDooomer - lvl56 full custom dex bird

Skavenger - commando, Skavengr - engineer, MegaDooomer - operative
    Quote Originally Posted by Morawk View Post
    Your Int is only 1. You should not even be able to form words in your mouth lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slush View Post
    They're noobs, what do you expect.