Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Recently started endgame bird

Los Angeles, Korea. umm wait that seems a little off
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

Default Recently started endgame bird

After being inactive for sometime, I'm trying out endgame bird. I'm running into a few problems when fighting bears. I tend to use blind first but they dodge it so they end up just beckon stomping me. Any tips would be nice against bears and other classes.

FONDLING, CARESSED, GROPED, BUSTING, JIGGLING, CRUELAID

BOO!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Solutions
    1) Delete Bird
    2) Join Family so all Bears are in your Guild

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Hurikazz For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hurikazz View Post
    Solutions
    1) Delete Bird
    2) Join Family so all Bears are in your Guild
    tbh better solution ain't available than this, infect I can bet few oldies change name and joined fam.

but if u like fighting rather than other things,
    u would not like to depand on blind totally rather roots, blind, repulse and most important proper ranging should be ur defense.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Waug For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Lel honestly str bears aren't op as u think most people just exaggerate. Only 3pc DEX Bears r op in my opinion.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Default1730 View Post
    Lel honestly str bears aren't op as u think most people just exaggerate. Only 3pc DEX Bears r op in my opinion.
    For once I agree with you lol. As bird you'll find most str Bears pretty easy if you atleast have a 2pc or 3pc ring. Always blind then repulse if blind fails then double root nuke.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Default1730 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by frat View Post
    For once I agree with you lol. As bird you'll find most str Bears pretty easy if you atleast have a 2pc or 3pc ring. Always blind then repulse if blind fails then double root nuke.
    I won't go to anything else.Simply something that can have nearly 90 dodge cant be balanced in any way, Ur tactics would work nearly 10% on an average theoretically. Mostly those are the pps try to make pps think that this class is fair are those who play with it and use to take it as skilled.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by OPest View Post
    I won't go to anything else.Simply something that can have nearly 90 dodge cant be balanced in any way, Ur tactics would work nearly 10% on an average theoretically. Mostly those are the pps try to make pps think that this class is fair are those who play with it and use to take it as skilled.
    I play on my bird all the time and I rarely have trouble with bears. So yes it does work for me atleast 75% of the time. Nowhere did I say that bears are balanced. They are very op but a good bird > an average bear. A good bear > A good bird.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Most birds don't know what they're doing and use stupid builds. You don't have to hit blind in order to win. Correctly timing avian scream will usually determine if you win or not.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    268 Posts

Most birds don't know what they're doing and use stupid builds. You don't have to hit blind in order to win. Correctly timing avian scream will usually determine if you win or not.
    Dodge* will determine if you win or not.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cavoc For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cavoc View Post
    Dodge* will determine if you win or not.
    Sometimes yes, but not always.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

"str bears pretty easy"

"they are very op"

" Correctly timing avian scream will usually determine if you win or not"

atfirst Determine what to say dude. these things does not make sense together.

oh I was talking about 10% thingi for blind or any other single skill. Then again if u talk about if avain gonna determine u win or not then that 10% theory will b applicable (a very lil bit exagrtd) considering u hv more precious skills to use after roots.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

"str bears pretty easy"

"they are very op"

" Correctly timing avian scream will usually determine if you win or not"

atfirst Determine what to say dude. these things does not make sense together.

oh I was talking about 10% thingi for blind or any other single skill. Then again if u talk about if avain gonna determine u win or not then that 10% theory will b applicable (a very lil bit exagrtd) considering u hv more precious skills to use after roots.
    When I said they are very op it doesn't mean you can't win a lot. Op = overpowered, not unbeatable. My bird beats bears 75% of the time. Nowhere did I say str bears are easy, please do not put words in my mouth. If you read again closely I said most str bears are pretty easy. There's not only one thing that determines if you win or not. Hitting or them dodging any skill can determine if you win or not. You have 12 skills to use, hitting atleast the combo and like 2 others will kill them. For me they dodge a lot but not enough to where I can't hit any of my skills.

When I see you play bird, you usually just charge at the bear, spam skills and die. Ofcourse you're not going to be able to beat bears if you and other birds always do the same exact charging and getting beckon stomped tactic.
    Last edited by frat; 10-08-2015 at 04:25 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

When I said they are very op it doesn't mean you can't win a lot. Op = overpowered, not unbeatable. My bird beats bears 75% of the time. Nowhere did I say str bears are easy, please do not put words in my mouth. If you read again closely I said most str bears are pretty easy. There's not only one thing that determines if you win or not. Hitting or them dodging any skill can determine if you win or not. You have 12 skills to use, hitting atleast the combo and like 2 others will kill them. For me they dodge a lot but not enough to where I can't hit any of my skills.

When I see you play bird, you usually just charge at the bear, spam skills and die. Ofcourse you're not going to be able to beat bears if you and other birds always do the same exact charging and getting beckon stomped tactic.
    ROFL,

You think I spam, well that's what most of the ppls thinks, (I'll b egotistic here, It's fun), It's because, they don't have the capabilities to understand what I do, I don't have any particular set of combos ppls use that and they sometime feel proud to say I have nearly 15diff combos for diff situations, that's the tradition and probably they have learned that from other sources. cool. I don't have any combo because I dont need any combo because I decide and deliver what I need to deliver considering the situation and ofc everything falls under situation such as who are enemies, what's his/their skills levels, 1-1or 1-2or 1-3 what skills left to use, range and everything you can imagine, well simply you can say I make combos depending upon situation, because understand the mechanics how things works. So u wont find me in someone's suite, that's make it ABOVE UR UNDERSTANDING. but there's one more fact that pps dont understand that I don't always take fighting in pvp seriously it's just simply fun for me.

Now lets come to the other but main points, You saying Im putting word into ur mouth whereas (please don't mind dude, but I have to) you point are contradictory itself.
    You r trying to describe what "op" is, to me, where I Never ever mentioned the word in any of my post by far in this thread other that quoting u. It was always u, agreed with someone who said bears are not op, Should I cite that? u also said "most bears pretty easy" what's that mean? If they are easy in general, how they can be
    They are very op
    according to u. What if I only took a part meaning remains same that is in general, "most bears pretty easy" & "bears pretty easy" are exactly same in that sense.

if ur saying -
    Correctly timing avian scream will usually determine if you win or not.
    what about this-
    There's not only one thing that determines if you win or not.
    Bears, Pallies rhino,foxes aren't op against birds just because specific player can beat or not, I Have beaten two pallies alone, two bears, foxes within exactly that time period that they can eat a dex bird and rhinoes that doesnt mean I dont have to call em op, I sometime beat l61 classes with l51 bird, I'll have to say 10 level higher ppls ain't OP, on the other hand my troll 75 bear without set and2-3pcs (I never serious on bear) always kills birds every kinda birds so easily, did I mention that? whatever personal things does not prove anything let's come to theories -

A class is significantly op than other when it can dodge most of the incoming skill whereas to get killed by enemies it would take significant effort.

when It can 2 hit kill enemies and enemy may have gone through full combo and it's still on good health.

Top of that armor and skill damage is not balanced at all in both classed, it is also favoring the OP class.

I'd say it again, there's no skill of bird that can penetrate dodge and the chance of getting dodged is more than 70% that's itself enough to prove that balance is not there at all, now it's upto u that u wanna define it as OP or not.

BTW I got my current name Idea from bears and pallies , IDK where u found me.
    Last edited by Waug; 10-08-2015 at 06:09 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

ROFL,

You think I spam, well that's what most of the ppls thinks, (I'll b egotistic here, It's fun), It's because, they don't have the capabilities to understand what I do, I don't have any particular sets of combos ppls use that and they sometime feel proud to say I have nearly 15diff combos for diff situations, that's the tradition and probably they have learned that from other sources. cool. I don't have any combo because I dont need any combo because I decide and deliver what I need to deliver considering the situation and ofc everything falls under situation like who are against, what's his/their skills levels, 1-1or 1-2or 1-3 what skills left to use, range and everything you can imagine, well simply you can say I make combos depending upon situation, because understand the mechanics how things works. So u wont find me in someone's suite, that's make it ABOVE UR UNDERSTANDING. but there's one more fact that pps dont understand that I don't always take fighting in pvp seriously it's just simply fun for me.

Now les come to the other but main points, You saying Im putting word into ur mouth whereas (please don't mind dude, but I have to) you point are contradictory itself.
    You trying to describe what "op" is, to me, where I Never ever mentioned the word in any of my post in this thread other that quoting u. It was always u, agreed with someone who said bears are not op, Should I cite that? u also said "most bears pretty easy" what's that mean? If they are easy in general, how they can be according to u. What if only took a part meaning remains same that is in general, "most bears pretty easy" & "bears pretty easy" are exactly same in that sense.

if ur saying -

what about this-

Bears, Pallies rhino,foxes aren't op against birds just because specific player can't beat or not, I Have beaten two pallies alone, two bears, foxes within exactly that time period that they can eat a dex bird and rhinoes that doesnt mean I dont have to call em op, I sometime beat l61 classes with l51 bird, I'll have to say 10 level higher ppls ain't OP, on the other hand my troll 75 bear without set and2-3pcs (I never serious on bear) always kills birds every kinda birds so easily, did I mention that? whatever personal things does not prove anything let's come to theories -

A class is significantly op than other when it can dodge most of the incoming skill whereas to get killed by enemies it would take significant effort.

when It can 2 hit kill enemies and enemy may have gone through full combo and it's still on good health.

Top of that armor and skill damage is not balanced at all in both diff class fighting, it is also favoring the OP class.

I'd say it again, there's no skill of bird that can penetrate dodge and the chance of getting dodged is more than 70% that's itself enough to prove that balance is not there at all, now it's upto u that u wanna define as OP or not.

BTW I got my current name Idea from bears and pallies , IDK where u found me.
    Lol if you're as good as you say you are then your kd wouldn't be 127k:168k. Idc about all that other bs you're saying because i see you play all the time and you run in and spam skills then get beckon stomped. I understand you think you're being strategic using smart combos but in reality you're just getting yourself killed left and right. I see what my eyes see, I have no history of schizophrenia so I'm not just hallucinating you spamming skills and getting beckon stomped. Sorry to rain on your parade but you're not as op or good as you think you are, it's just the way it is.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Please do not ruin the thread by responding with that kind of stuff. Do not take the time to respond to this, I am trying to keep the forums civil.
    Last edited by frat; 10-08-2015 at 06:52 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Lol if you're as good as you say you are then your kd wouldn't be 127k:168k. Idc about all that other bs you're saying because i see you play all the time and you run in and spam skills then get beckon stomped. I understand you think you're being strategic using smart combos but in reality you're just getting yourself killed left and right. I see what my eyes see, I have no history of schizophrenia so I'm not just hallucinating you spamming skills and getting beckon stomped. Sorry to rain on your parade but you're not as op or good as you think you are, it's just the way it is.
    When U said I beat bears 75% cases,Did I said anything? when U said I played mostly on bird, Did I say a single word on that? because as I mentioned, any personal thing is NOT GOING TO PROVE ANYTHING. only theories can, in this context, so u can also ignore my personal comments, if u really wanna prove that your right, you have to prove that with proper logic. Thnx

BTW I glad U track my KD so accurately, if I had to answer it in a quiz I'd say " something like 120k:170K"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

When U said I beat bears 75% cases,Did I said anything? when U said I played mostly on bird, Did I say a single word on that? because as I mentioned, any personal thing is NOT GOING TO PROVE ANYTHING. only theories can, in this context, so u can also ignore my personal comments, if u really wanna prove that your right, you have to prove that with proper logic. Thnx

BTW I glad U track my KD so accurately, if I had to answer it in a quiz I'd say " something like 120k:170K"
    It's not hard to log into PL and check dm archer kills and deaths leaderboards.
    Last edited by frat; 10-08-2015 at 06:31 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

I am trying to keep the forums civil,
    such stupidity.
    such logic........

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

such logic........
    Fixed...................

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Tony
    U know Waug rushes almost everyone and usually finds himself in a2vs1 or 3vs1 situation after doing so, he doesnt leave the Game doe. Thats why his Kill Death Ratio is negative
    oh and because of bacon stomp gf