Thread: Tap joy problems

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Tap joy problems

Hi everyone, i have some problem with tapjoy, i haven't played for a month or so both pocket legends and gun bros because i didn't have any wifi for some technical problem, as soon as i restarted i downloaded plenty of free apps in gun bros, i went to pocket legnds and i found out that there were no free apps avaible so i thought that since i downloaded them for gun bros i couldn't get plat in pocket legends, i only had bakery story ias free app, i downloaded it, opened it(i had alredy tried that game in the past but didn't like it) and it said that i had been rewarded with gold while i was away, i checked pocket legends and i didn't receive any platinum, so i tried to reinstall it but still nothing, i disinstalled gun bros just icase but it's five days now since i cannot get a free platinum from bakery story and since i cannot find any free app to download at all, my friends said that they can find 2-3 a day. Anyone can help me in solving this problem?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Tapjoy has been taken away from all apps

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jpgskill View Post
    Tapjoy has been taken away from all apps
    No it hasn't, the problem he has is that he can't find any more free apps to download.
    Timeey, you have probably used up all the free plat offers, but your friends haven't. The only thing you can do is wait untill more free plat offers come to Tapjoy. Sorry
    SLUSHIE - PROUD MEMBER OF REVELATION

ELITE
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    143 Posts

TapJoy wall is still up and functional, so perhaps you're doing something to prevent it from earning you any platinum. First off, getting 2-3 plat per day is an estimate, I have gone at least a week without seeing any new offers on the wall itself. Second, using the wall for any other game that is or may be linked can remove the offer from the PL wall... for instance:

PL Wall:

This is an offer wall for a Mobyling game (m:Zombie), it has most of the same games as the wall for PL so it's possible downloading and installing these games via the Mobyling wall could remove them from the PL wall also.

Two other examples of Tapjoy walls that have the same applications for gains in-game, using the wall from another game will remove it from all of the walls, and will only get you the in-game currency for only ONE application.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I don't think i used all free apps, just this morning i contacted a friend ad he told me the latest free apps he downloaded but i haven't downloaded them yet in any game, i got war bucks from bakery story(war bucks are gun bros' currency) maybe that's why i can't get the free platinum but i shouldn't be able to see that free app anymore in tapjoy offers as happened to the other apps i downloaded from other games. I'll try to download gun bros again and check if there are any app there that aren't in pocket legends, if there are i think i still have the problem if there aren't maybe i just have to wait a few of days more.
    P.S. Sorry for my bad english(i'm not english^^) and thanks every1 for help

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I just figured that in gun bros' tapjoy offers i have exactly the same offers but the free ones, i have flirtomatic as free app to download in gun bros ipocket legends i don't, in gun bros i have flirtomatic, mooniz and a photo app, flirtomatic is the only free app so far, in pocket legends i have mooniz, photo app etc but i don't have flirtomatic to download, any1 can help me?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

dont get crazy about the Tapjoy...either way just wait until more free apps come up....you really dont need to create a whole thread about no more free apps...its not something that matters as much as playing the game
    ShadowPlat OneMoreDay RegiLess & RegFree
    My Guess: 177

ELITE
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    143 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Timeey View Post
    I just figured that in gun bros' tapjoy offers i have exactly the same offers but the free ones, i have flirtomatic as free app to download in gun bros ipocket legends i don't, in gun bros i have flirtomatic, mooniz and a photo app, flirtomatic is the only free app so far, in pocket legends i have mooniz, photo app etc but i don't have flirtomatic to download, any1 can help me?
    TapJoy (TJ) offers different apps with different games (sometimes certain apps just don't appeal to the same type of gamer). Just because two different games have the TJ wall doesn't mean both games will have the "exact" same offers.

Quote Originally Posted by Register View Post
    dont get crazy about the Tapjoy...either way just wait until more free apps come up....you really dont need to create a whole thread about no more free apps...its not something that matters as much as playing the game
    I think the thread was more aimed at trying to figure out why a single user wasn't seeing TJ offers, he stated that friends are getting offers for apps that he just isn't seeing and was looking for a solution. Also, perhaps it does matter as much as playing the game to some; people without credit cards or the ability to get disposable ones cannot purchase plat so TJ offers may be the only avenue they have.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Yeah, you're right, but i only can't see free offers. Just found another free offer in gun bros but guess it doesn'y matter since like you said offers are diffrent from game to game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Relying on Tapjoy for free plat can bite you back. Every day i use to download and open apps for another game, not more than one or two every couple of days. I noticed i hadnt recieved the ingame currency i was expecting after downloading, so i mailed them (tapjoy) to see what the problem was.

Couldnt have been the device as i tried on my wifes phone and didnt get any there either.

Turns out, Tapjoy got miffed and flagged my account for "fraudulent behavior" because i had recieved so many in game free currency grants. I pointed out that i purchased a couple of the apps and had bought in came currency to boot, but they werent having any of it.

Lesson is, if you rely on the free plat or other currency in a game, be careful how often you attempt to partake in the little "free" things. You may be labeled a criminal by Tapjoy, lol.

(sidenote; it appears that flag is only for a month or so. Tried it out recently and began recieving free currency again.)

Good hunting!

Dart

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

@gluttony
    I dont have the ability to purchase plat and if i did i would buy instantly but its very easily possible to have a lot of fun playing PL without plat. Every now and again I would do the TJ but would know that I can enjoy PL without it. Plat just allows you some more weapons, slots, chars, and other stuff that is not needed as much. Its not like before where to play the game you would have to buy plat.

ELITE
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    143 Posts

@gluttony
    I dont have the ability to purchase plat and if i did i would buy instantly but its very easily possible to have a lot of fun playing PL without plat. Every now and again I would do the TJ but would know that I can enjoy PL without it. Plat just allows you some more weapons, slots, chars, and other stuff that is not needed as much. Its not like before where to play the game you would have to buy plat.
    Yes, plat isn't as important as it once was when we had to purchase maps with it. There are still some pretty nice items/perks that can be attained with plat, and I'm sure the OP just wants his shot at them. Also, chars is a major bonus (since now I hear new players only start with one), because the game can get boring if you only have one char at the level cap. Certain dungeons (which add more playability) still require plat, exclusive items (Big Luck) act as elixirs and required plat, also for the moment elixirs require plat. I agree that the game can be fun without plat, but the OP is just trying to figure out what is going on with his TJ wall, I'm just trying to help him out.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Yeah I know you were trying to help him out and I was just trying to explain that playing the game is fun too!
    And did new players use to not start with one character?

ELITE
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    143 Posts

Yeah I know you were trying to help him out and I was just trying to explain that playing the game is fun too!
    And did new players use to not start with one character?
    Nope, April of 2010 we got 4, but two for each realm. I know it was reduced after that and has since been reduced to one.