Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: people crying for EVERYTHING

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    What really should have been done is that SnS should have been added to the loot table for elite rengol dungeons. Even if the loot rate was super low, like the way the fossil loot rate used to be in Arena, it would still be a cool addition and people would have a real reason to run elite rengol dungeons.
    That would be awesome! Perhaps to the event boss?
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    That would be awesome! Perhaps to the event boss?
    Nah, how about a permanent addition to the game, not just for an event. I keep saying this year after year, but the most fun we ever had in Pocket Legends was farming for dragon vanities. It was one of those things that someone would find once every few days even though hundreds (thousands maybe?) of players were farming daily. But it kept us going that there was a chance we could loot an item worth 10m+. So far in the almost 3 years we have been playing AL, there has never been anything quite like this.

And if STS is concerned about making money, which of course they are, then just make this item drop from the regular drop table instead of from a chest. Then people will run with luck elixirs all day long. The loot table of elite rengol dungeons includes the mythic rengol runes, so adding an arcane item to the drop table would mean a reroll of a rengol rune could result in an arcane item. But when was the last time you saw a rune drop without a reroll? My guess is that it would be super rare.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    Nah, how about a permanent addition to the game, not just for an event. I keep saying this year after year, but the most fun we ever had in Pocket Legends was farming for dragon vanities. It was one of those things that someone would find once every few days even though hundreds (thousands maybe?) of players were farming daily. But it kept us going that there was a chance we could loot an item worth 10m+. So far in the almost 3 years we have been playing AL, there has never been anything quite like this.

And if STS is concerned about making money, which of course they are, then just make this item drop from the regular drop table instead of from a chest. Then people will run with luck elixirs all day long. The loot table of elite rengol dungeons includes the mythic rengol runes, so adding an arcane item to the drop table would mean a reroll of a rengol rune could result in an arcane item. But when was the last time you saw a rune drop without a reroll? My guess is that it would be super rare.

The event boss is a permanent addition to the game - it just comes up whenever there are enough dolls opened.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

The only complaint I have is these are the same people complain new map was too easy. Then complain about new mythic ingredients are too easy to obtain. Now they complain about spending tons of money and not getting Sns. When things don't come there way they pretend to be on the community side. I believe plat users should have little advantage, but at the same time give non platinum users chance to obtain those goods too even if it's small chance. Only a small amount of people can do these tough dungeon runs and I would like to see it expand. I only do pug runs because I like to meet new people, make some friends and in the process expand my friend list. In all fairness, give the ppl what they spent their money on without going bankrupt, but also everyone else chance to obtain those goods too.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Trojan2100 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,018 Posts

Dude. I have like 1000 posts on here to add better stuff off the bosses like red eggs. How awesome would that be to have them also drop off elite bosses. Heck yeah 100x. Add red eggs including sns to elites, oh and scale them to 46 while you at it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    769 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tomsawer View Post
    Okay people tuck that attitude in and focus on the real issue of crying ...meeeeeeeee ! I'm poor ...lol jk
    Tom!

Been a while, how you been?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

I'm good Ruizhe ! How ya been?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    The event boss is a permanent addition to the game - it just comes up whenever there are enough dolls opened.
    Oh, you mean that event boss? Sure, that would be great. I thought you meant an event boss like the Halloween event or something like that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Midievalmodel View Post
    Is this a cry thread about others crying? In essence you are crying about others crying. My mind is blown and forever changed.
    I will cry about you crying about him crying about other people crying