Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Just a funny story of pvp I had.

Deciding if I should tell your mother I sent you to an army school.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    58 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowz View Post
    Like ive said on other threads, show us losing a fair fight or blocking first or **** off because u know nothing
    Laughing out loud. Every twink guild I have fought, has tried to gang me, block me from calling, or just generally showen bad sportsmanship. Just because no one has specifically bothered to take a ss or video of you and your guild (I have no clue who you are or what guild ur in) doing it, does not mean it happens.

As to the "show us blocking first" an eye for an eye just means everyone ends up blind.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Imsofancy View Post
    Im sure you and your guild mates have blocked other people and still lost too, nothing special except you Screen Shot this stuff way too much, and it looks to me you posted here to piss the others guys off.

Twinks need to learn to have some freaking honor.
    We only block in a lobby to make it a fair game. we never lose if we have a block. We never have a block, WUT! (refer to first sentence.)
    "Im sure you and your guild mates have blocked other people and still lost too," (u implying that we lose even with more people)

"No we don't ever lose if we have a block, which we never do." (Him refuting ur previous statement, followed up by a statement that we don't block first)

Stop being incompetent for the sake of inciting drama and batmouthing people u dont know **** about.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Arrowz For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Im sure you and your guild mates have blocked other people and still lost too, nothing special except you Screen Shot this stuff way too much, and it looks to me you posted here to piss the others guys off.

Twinks need to learn to have some freaking honor.
    Laughing out loud. Every twink guild I have fought, has tried to gang me, block me from calling, or just generally showen bad sportsmanship. Just because no one has specifically bothered to take a ss or video of you and your guild (I have no clue who you are or what guild ur in) doing it, does not mean it happens.

As to the "show us blocking first" an eye for an eye just means everyone ends up blind.
    Im in tactical. I can take an ss and video(i have countless recordings) of every other guild in our bracket blocking us. Give me 3 days and I could get all new recordings. Anybody else can take an ss just as easily yet everytime ive challenged them to do so after they badmouth me and my guild, they fail to produce any evidence. And why? Because we don't block first and thats a fact. If u can't deal with it then kindly gtfo and go troll somebody elses threads

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

loooool

theres no fact there...tact block every time..

oh.. challenge?

stay posted for a new thread then, ill get some ss for you - including you fan boy Chamqion and his lovely language

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Austella View Post
    loooool

oh.. challenge?

stay posted for a new thread then, ill get some ss for you - including you fan boy Chamqion and his lovely language
    pls do, and none of us even know chamqion lmao

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

hes a fan boy.. ofc you dont lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

4v5 we beat full 16 best line up pizza team.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Deciding if I should tell your mother I sent you to an army school.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    58 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowz View Post
    "Im sure you and your guild mates have blocked other people and still lost too," (u implying that we lose even with more people)

"No we don't ever lose if we have a block, which we never do." (Him refuting ur previous statement, followed up by a statement that we don't block first)

Stop being incompetent for the sake of inciting drama and batmouthing people u dont know **** about.
    I reply with logic bragging about your pvp skills just turns me on in a bad way, for you anyway.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

I reply with logic bragging about your pvp skills just turns me on in a bad way, for you anyway.
    Inability to comprehend basic sentences = logic. Sure

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Austella View Post
    loooool

oh.. challenge?

Gonna bet you're gonna random enter rooms where we are being, take a ss of it, and cry block

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Some people overreact about blocking... especially when they leave just 2 seconds after one of our guildies join. As for Tact blocking everytime lmao... out of ALL the guilds at this level, we give slots to our enemies the most. Could prolly even add 2 guilds together and we'd still have given more slots than both combined.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Excuses View Post

Yes, we are 17s and they are 16.
    Don't get me wrong. I'm not trying to say we are better and they suck. (if I do, I would post first 5vs3 ss on the day. Lol)
    It was just too funny to watch how they talk and act.
    Hope you guys find the punchline I had too.

Have fun.
    Lol they must have cried
    The dead cannot be killed.
    Ft. Nuisanze, Crucifixxion

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

Twinking pvp looks like PvP from season 5 at endgame.

" u block me , i block you , you gang me , i gang u "

And it comes with many drama-threads about nothing. I don't know why you have to share "stories" about pvp when you actually just enjoy your time there.

It's an unwritten rule about endgame pvp. What happens in pvp stays in pvp. I'm pretty sure some of the old twinkies respect this rule aswell.

If you are "sharing" your stories/experiences in pvp then you are just a newbie. I can write a book about my pvp stories/experiences. Also how i manage to make from my enemies - my friends ( in pvp ) and stuff like that. I don't know why you have to hate someone that hard to make him look bad on forum . Maybe he/she had her/his reason to do so ?

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Titanium For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

This is normal in twink bracket. Hmm, can't find it funny.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    105 Posts

Wow There went a lot more while I didn't check this lmao.
    Believe or not. Like some of up said we block as much as u got blocked and ALWAYS give spots when we have 5.

Here is more of them.
    Name:  Screenshot_2015-10-11-01-53-13.jpg
Views: 163
Size:  203.3 KB
    Name:  Screenshot_2015-10-11-02-19-45.jpg
Views: 160
Size:  234.7 KB
    Name:  Screenshot_2015-10-11-02-19-50.jpg
Views: 160
Size:  233.3 KB
    Name:  Screenshot_2015-10-11-02-19-59.jpg
Views: 165
Size:  235.2 KB
    5vs5. 4 tanks vs 1 tank.
    As soon as we got our 2nd tank they cried he is 18 and left(and he is 17)

@ Elondrian
    I shared these to show them how they look like with what they said and did. Not exactly for you. Lol
    So if you don't like it, just ignore this. Your overreacting seems you had bad experience or something? Are you one of them? Calm down. Lol
    And just same way as you feel sick of twinks, I feel sick when people insist end game pvp is better and crystal clean.
    I'm just showing how the gangers could be shown outside of their view for their own good.
    Aegis

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

@ Elondrian
    I shared these to show them how they look like with what they said and did. Not exactly for you. Lol
    So if you don't like it, just ignore this. Your overreacting seems you had bad experience or something? Are you one of them? Calm down. Lol
    And just same way as you feel sick of twinks, I feel sick when people insist end game pvp is better and crystal clean.
    I'm just showing how the gangers could be shown outside of their view for their own good.
    Nobody said endgame is crystal clear. Always would be gangers. But blocking it's not so frequent anymore ( in my case ). I pvped a lot in the last month and i don't think i was blocked once, even by newbies. I 'm the only one here who likes to be ganged? . Means more kills for me when i catch gangers alone. I can't kill everybody. I'm just having a good time pvping. I dont want my opponents to be blocked aswell. Means less kills for my team.

Instead you are proving (which is funny as hell ) that twinks are blocking/spawning/ganging each other.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    105 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Titanium View Post
    Nobody said endgame is crystal clear. Always would be gangers. But blocking it's not so frequent anymore ( in my case ). I pvped a lot in the last month and i don't think i was blocked once, even by newbies. I 'm the only one here who likes to be ganged? . Means more kills for me when i catch gangers alone. I can't kill everybody. I'm just having a good time pvping. I dont want my opponents to be blocked aswell. Means less kills for my team.

Instead you are proving (which is funny as hell ) that twinks are blocking/spawning/ganging each other.

When did I say twinks don't block and gang? Lol
    I said this thread is for those who consistently block and complain about stacking tank while they do it more to show how funny they look.
    We do have nice clash too. We sit when other side get DC and wait to call for their team too. We mostly have nice games but they always try to block so I made this thread.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...rror-vs-Magnum

Check this thread. So this 'prove' that end game block, spawn and gang because this thread shows that with your logic, right?

https://youtu.be/ihY2RBic6bM
    Check this video and see how we sit for other team.

Your logic is funny too for me.
    As you admitted, end game is not crystal clean. And/however, some twinks also try to play fair too.
    Don't make the mistake of generalization while every pvp level is same crap. Or is it just a hate?

Twinks play pvp. Ofc sometimes they wanna share what they see in game. It's that same way as pve players make thread about how difficult/easy elite maps are, how useless tanks are or how bad drop rates are.
    I repeat this. If you don't like it, just ignore it. Why do you care so much about twink and mock them on every thread while you don't even play twink? None of your business, isn't it?

We have one common that both don't like block at least. XD
    Aegis

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Excuses For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

When did I say twinks don't block and gang? Lol
    I said this thread is for those who consistently block and complain about stacking tank while they do it more to show how funny they look.
    We do have nice clash too. We sit when other side get DC and wait to call for their team too. We mostly have nice games but they always try to block so I made this thread.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...rror-vs-Magnum

Check this thread. So this 'prove' that end game block, spawn and gang because this thread shows that with your logic, right?

https://youtu.be/ihY2RBic6bM
    Check this video and see how we sit for other team.

Your logic is funny too for me.
    As you admitted, end game is not crystal clean. And/however, some twinks also try to play fair too.
    Don't make the mistake of generalization while every pvp level is same crap. Or is it just a hate?

Twinks play pvp. Ofc sometimes they wanna share what they see in game. It's that same way as pve players make thread about how difficult/easy elite maps are, how useless tanks are or how bad drop rates are.
    I repeat this. If you don't like it, just ignore it. Why do you care so much about twink and mock them on every thread while you don't even play twink? None of your business, isn't it?

We have one common that both don't like block at least. XD
    Can't understand how my logic is funny.

Nothing it's perfect at any level you are playing. But 80% of threads opened at this section are about twinks and how they managed to be blocked, ganged and spawned. That's pretty dramatic. I casually twinked, i managed to be cussed, ganged and spawned. Especially if i had no guild, no para.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

I just hate drama....too much on PvP. So many ppl do the same thing on 9-11 brackets zzz

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    105 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Titanium View Post
    Can't understand how my logic is funny.

Nothing it's perfect at any level you are playing. But 80% of threads opened at this section are about twinks and how they managed to be blocked, ganged and spawned. That's pretty dramatic. I casually twinked, i managed to be cussed, ganged and spawned. Especially if i had no guild, no para.
    Well. Cuz you can't understand this conversation is pointless.
    Let's stop.
    Just wanna repeat this. Ignore it if you don't like it. Tbh you are the one making drama on threads. When this section was filled with end game pvp drama, no twinks complained for that I believe.
    Aegis

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Excuses For This Useful Post: