6 Posts

Don't return them back! These gems will break pvp even more

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ipoopsy View Post
    Your logic is Flawed.

Let it end. The developer said they will phase it out. Let it phase out.

THE MAIN REASON WHY PEOPLE LIKE YOU WANTED BACK is BECAUSE you have enough gold to buy the majority of them 'IF' they come back and then YOU hoarded again. And guess what? Back to square one again where, Only the select Rich players have those gems and be OP like it was before.

Now if and once it DOES PHASE OUT, Guess what again? EVERYONE will be on the same level of the playing field.

Even if some of you will say, that the hoarder from the first time will be OP. Again, guess what? If they hoarders, THEY WILL NEVER GEM THEIR EQUIPMENTS.

And therefore, everyone WILL STILL be on the same level of playing field.

Now do you understand, the developers point?

So, Stop whining and let it PHASE OUT.
    Do you still think it will phase out from twink gear???

3. The Following User Says Thank You to yubaraj For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ipoopsy View Post
    Your logic is Flawed.

Let it end. The developer said they will phase it out. Let it phase out.

THE MAIN REASON WHY PEOPLE LIKE YOU WANTED BACK is BECAUSE you have enough gold to buy the majority of them 'IF' they come back and then YOU hoarded again. And guess what? Back to square one again where, Only the select Rich players have those gems and be OP like it was before.

Now if and once it DOES PHASE OUT, Guess what again? EVERYONE will be on the same level of the playing field.

Even if some of you will say, that the hoarder from the first time will be OP. Again, guess what? If they hoarders, THEY WILL NEVER GEM THEIR EQUIPMENTS.

And therefore, everyone WILL STILL be on the same level of playing field.

Now do you understand, the developers point?

So, Stop whining and let it PHASE OUT.
    I don't think you understand...I have enough eyes and gold to gem the next set and whatever else devs throw at us. So please, don't accuse me.

Anyways, the same could be said about noble gems as well. The rich can also max out their stats with nobles and the poorer players cannot even touch them. So, I think your logic is flawed - not mine.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

mesalin

I agreed with bring not only para and eye but also old gems. This jewel system is just crap everybody know that. Well i not old player ( play 10 months) and i dont have any of eye or para gems but it will be nice to have at least one.
    +1 to bring all gems back.
    I add that jewels made game unbalanced. Gems were very good and i still don't know why sts removed it. Back to gems years everybody has chance to have good stats cause of gems.
    Very disappointed now...

<Forgiveness>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yubaraj View Post
    Do you still think it will phase out from twink gear???
    Probably yes, If STS add more new gears in the near future. (Some will probably be better and some worst) But it will Phase OUT.

But thats besides the point. Some twink gears already have it. So the point is moot. If it comes back or not, TWINK Will still have it,if they already gem it before.

It's for the better good.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    I don't think you understand...I have enough eyes and gold to gem the next set and whatever else devs throw at us. So please, don't accuse me.

Anyways, the same could be said about noble gems as well. The rich can also max out their stats with nobles and the poorer players cannot even touch them. So, I think your logic is flawed - not mine.
    Well, guess what. Good for you. Then you are the top 0.10000% of the players that doesn't matter. If the majority doesn't have it...then eventually, majority of MOST PLAYERS will be on the same level playing field.

Fernando Hernandez

Very true!!! I definitely expect to farm a para gen or some jewel this halloween event. By adding para again it will balence para and eye prices on auction. They are not normal prices and they need to be deflated -.-

My home, normally my desk or in the bed :v
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

"""I don't think you understand...I have enough eyes and gold to gem the next set and whatever else devs throw at us. So please, don't accuse me."""

Lol go to play and farm, stop taking the easy way to be OP buying the better stuff dont make u a good player. Just a spender... :v :v :v

Enviado desde mi GT-I8190L mediante Tapatalk
    Last edited by Bidiel; 10-04-2015 at 09:15 PM. Reason: Yeah

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Honestly i dont approve the idea of bringing back para and eye. I mean, if you think the new jewel system is worse than the old gem system, para, and eye, so instead of begging sts for bring them back, why dont you suggest some ideas on how to improve the new jewel system?

1. You said the stats of the new ones is weaker, so just increase their stats or give them a bonus (like from weak jewel, for example weak mind, there will be a dex stats added on, 3 int 1 dex, for standard mind will be 4 int 1 dex, fortified mind will be 5 int 2 dex etc, or add armor bonus, or give a damage/crit bonus for the 1st chaos/lightning ever gemmed to gear).

2. You said that its expensive to have a high lvl jewel, like excellent or noble, so just increase the drop rate of them, or make damaged and weak jewels drop from mobs, maybe cracked jewels will drop from normal maps, and damaged and weak ones will drop from elite maps.

There must be a reason sts stop the old gem system and replace it with the new one. So if you find the new one is lame, try to fix it, not bash it and cry like: "The new jewel system sucks, i miss my para and eye, pls bring them back." Nah, not a good idea imo at all.

My home, normally my desk or in the bed :v
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xuta View Post
    Honestly i dont approve the idea of bringing back para and eye. I mean, if you think the new jewel system is worse than the old gem system, para, and eye, so instead of begging sts for bring them back, why dont you suggest some ideas on how to improve the new jewel system?

1. You said the stats of the new ones is weaker, so just increase their stats or give them a bonus (like from weak jewel, for example weak mind, there will be a dex stats added on, 3 int 1 dex, for standard mind will be 4 int 1 dex, fortified mind will be 5 int 2 dex etc, or add armor bonus, or give a damage/crit bonus for the 1st chaos/lightning ever gemmed to gear).

2. You said that its expensive to have a high lvl jewel, like excellent or noble, so just increase the drop rate of them, or make damaged and weak jewels drop from mobs, maybe cracked jewels will drop from normal maps, and damaged and weak ones will drop from elite maps.

There must be a reason sts stop the old gem system and replace it with the new one. So if you find the new one is lame, try to fix it, not bash it and cry like: "The new jewel system sucks, i miss my para and eye, pls bring them back." Nah, not a good idea imo at all.
    Good idea +1

Enviado desde mi GT-I8190L mediante Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    936 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fibus View Post
    Designing Jewels
    When we started designing the Jewels feature, we had a few goals in mind:
    1. Reduce the pain points of the system (like not having access to your weapon for an extended period of time as you tried for a "Grand" gem).
    I like how this goal was neglected. I still don't have access to my crap during upgrading.

And the only way to render the old gems useless would be to buff the current jewels. It'll be a long while until paras and eyes are all used up, and even by then people will still be running around with them because old gear > new gear.

IGN: Łʊƈɨƒɛʀ
    Join the Discord Community!
    Arcane Legends Discord

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    769 Posts

Meanwhile, people want to bring back Paras and Eyes,
    I just want a gem that GLOWS

To topic,
    I agree with Zeus on this posted idea.

But since this jewel system is already implemented and STS's idea was to have jewels replace gems,
    make "cracked paracelcus jewels" farmable, and craftable during event.
    (of course, a noble Para jewel would only be 2.0 dmg (or whatever the stats were for 1st para, then every para after that)
    Because I have a feeling the devs put a lot of time and effort into programming the jewels system.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

Honestly, I think doing this will make the jewel system completely useless. Right now, most people are sitting on excess gold (at least till sns becomes a reality), and bringing back these jewels will make them affordable to all. Don't get me wrong, that's a great thing, but then what was the point of the jewel system?

Instead, we could implement Ravagerx's idea of not allowing gems to be put into pvl 46 gear released after the change is made, including but not limited to the remaining 2 parts of the mythic set. Honestly, I have no clue why gems were even scaled to lvl 46 if they wanted to get rid of them...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Don't bring back "para & eye" please. ....better bring a new gear with good stat

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

Definitely yes.
    I would say no to eyes and para gems coming back if they were farmed only in little numbers and if most of them were used in useless gears which people don't use. So would see those gems fade away.
    But this is not the case.
    They are alot in numbers and people like zeus have handful of them for upcoming any gear sets.

People still uses eye and para gemmed gears as there couldn't come any new gear which could outdate those old gears which has para or eye gemmed in it.
    Twink gears such as SS, DWS, UMBRALS never seem to get outdated any soon.
    So if the Halloween 14' gem and the eye gem don't make a come back, the gear gap will only be increased and not the opposite.

Those free event gems make huge stat difference and some people have no way to get them. STS should look at it as a issue.
    Best items can't come for one event and then get discontinued.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

+10 Zeus(LoL)
    I agree with what U candyclicks & visiting say.
    I started playing this game from May 2015 so, i really didnt know how eye gems where crafted or how para gems where obtainned but i did undestood that those 2 gems gave good stats than other gems & where expensive too.
    When i started the cost of an eye gem was around 1.5M & para gem 4M [not sure exactly] but after expansion & replacement of gems by jewel eye price got hiked to 3M & para to 6-7M.
    With release of jewels & removal of gems there has been too much of imbalance in game as old players have stacked too much of eye & para gems which makes it affordable only for rich & hoarders & poor players will just have to stare at the eye & para holders thinking " Wow !!! Para & eye " (LoL).
    Small story about my fineese jewel farming:-
    As far i have noticed fineese jewels drops more in Tindirin maps as i keep farming tooths at wilds i decided to make an experiment of replacing fire gems of my planar pendant with standard fineese. So, i started farming fineese & tooths @ wilds [ Didn buy single cracked jewel only farmed ] when i started farming jewels i had 5 tooths by the time i made 2 standard fineese i had farmed 100 tooths !!!

This shows that jewels drop too rarely & is time consuming to get one jewels that gives stats same as eye & para.

Its really an appreciating idea by u zeus as even though u & many others have hoarded those gems & are rich you still wanna make other players get what only some of pro & rich players have got.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    203 Posts

Hope they dont bring it back. Its a gem highly disruptive to the gameplay, market and the overall thing of how a stats is perceived.

Some might own a full para set some not, as the game progress and "itemization" implemented (whatever this is) hope that AL items with para be only for players who want to stay at a certain brackets and pure endgamer gets a jewel comparable to para/eye not cling to a lvl 31/36/41/46 item with para.

I cant say brackets dominated by paras are broken but 46 needs some fresh stuff, halloween is close been a year since para's introduction and para gem should be forgotten/replaced.
    Kronos Divine Guild Development PICS HERE -- PVP VIDS HERE AL Retiree

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Don't bring back Para & Ent gems, instead sts rather kill those gems.

Basically remove them instantly from the game.

Do not let it be used even on newer gear.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    58 Posts

Technically, these aren't gems, they're Paracelsus Soul Stones and Enchanted Eye of Syrillax. So when STS said they're trying to phase out gems, they're not referring to these, at least that's my interpretation, but I've been wrong more times than right...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

Hi Zeus,

Dont get me wrong, im a big fan of para's and eye gems but 'what if' there will be a release later on for mix jewel recipes?
    Like a reinforced jewel recipe? Combining fury/mind/finesse with diamond to replave the reinforced gems? And a enchanted jewel recipe ? Combining fury/mind/finesse/ lightning? Or a new recipe combining chaos and anotber jewel?

These recipes may be the answer for sts to continue their trend, as the recipes encourage plat spenditure for 'impatient' player.

I mean if sts needs avenues to generate plat, giving out gems that didnot cost plat may be isnt a priority but craftable jewels that may inchre a plat purchase to speed up the process is something sts mught be more inclined to do.

Im not incouraging plat spend but im just trying to look at it from a business perspective for STS to gain something as i think atm STS needs revenue stream somewhere to maintain the game and also STS hard work needs some follow thru i mean why make a new system if they will just dump it? ... Well that has happened before but im sure they dont want it to be a trend .

Just a thought, dismiss if its not a viable option.

Maarkus

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Maarkus For This Useful Post: