Thanked in
    10 Posts

If they will bring back the para Gems and Eye Gems ;
    They should make para Gems tradeable .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

Just another thread put down by casual players * clap * * clap * . Nothing new under the sun.

For me, people who don't want para/eye back or a jewel with same potencial as those 2 gems are casual players or they have a personal vedentta. And for those who have no winding on their brain. Yea, Zeus is clearly trying something here on forum. I don't know what for he needs more gold than he actually has since paragem will be obtainable for everyone? That logic.

I don't freaking want another boring awful flawed event like Ursoth 2015. Worst event ever made. Why? We couldn't have something to make gold from.

I don't want something good to be obtainable by casual players. I want to get something which i can hoard and make gold from in 1 week or 6 months after it's release. If we are going to get another bad reward hard to obtain like a vanity/backpack/banner then we are screwed. Since elites aren't a good way to make gold from how about buffing the prizes of Halloween event?
    Last edited by Titanium; 10-05-2015 at 03:31 AM.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Titanium For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

As i have said in many threads plz bring back paras nd eyes( non tradable bt stachable nd removable)

Sts said they will nt bring back para/eye gems so bring para/eye jewelss.

Nd talking abt jewels system its currently insane, before one could equip lepre run wt4 nd farm a lot of gems. Nd its easy to get 54( 18+18+18) grand fire+glacial+blood gems than getting 1 noble finesse.

And those who r saying they will get replaced, either they want vanity wings for plat reward or have crafted enough jewels or r hoarders.

Nd they should fix jewels drop ratee. Make them drop in low lvl areas like wt4/kt with the same drop rate as essense nd change there rarity to epic( they r mythic nw lol)

+1 to anyone for para nd eyes

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

+1... Bring back eyes n paras or rethink jewels system... Current jewels are pointless waste of time and not worth the hassle
    Pm me if you'd like me to make you custom sig... Happy to help if I got time, and donations are accepted if u love it

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Bellaelda For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    236 Posts

Jewel system is a complete flop. You don't need to be Zeus to see it.

If it were a viable alternative for gems, no-one would make threads like this one here. Unfortunately it is not and it won't be anytime soon. Gems will phase out - just lol at this.

So yes - revisit and completely overhaul the jewel system or bring back the high end gems.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tatman For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

This thread should be in suggestion and feedback section as it contains suggestions and feedback.

And as for the opinion the para stone should return with glow effect and not with any stats. If they come with the original stats it would ruin the current jewel system which devs worked hard for it. Eventually the gems will phased out.
    The jewel system is excellent for somebody who work for their jewel. Because they can reuse their jewels and can upgrade to next tier.

its a burden for those who don't work for their jewel and simply buy from cs.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    328 Posts

the title is well written, it is a dillema

even if your intention is good, to make everyone can have para/eyes again, probably most people will sell them for gold instead of using them, so the goal to balance everyone by letting players using para/eye will not be reached. and if they force it by making the gems untradeable, it will only re-live the scam with para gems. and in the end still, OPs with limited edition items will still be there. so, nothing will change

if sts wants to stick with the jewels, they need to force it to phase out, by making it stop scaling up on next cap and probably a limited time exchange of gems to jewels

and anyway they need to increase the chance for looting sns
    always milking, no service
    AL IGN: Extrapayah/Extraparah/Extrajelek
    Support Shared Pet Stable Please!

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

I really hope Para and Eyes will be back simply cos I didnt start playing AL till early this year when halloween already ended!! I want the Bling Bling (besides the power) !!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts

Honestly the main problem here is the jewels system: higher tier jewels, especially multiple higher tier ones are practically impossible to achieve and those which are (e.g. nature, water) are extremely useless at end game. Further there is nothing as good as para and eye gems.

Sts needs to either fix the extremely flawed jewels system, or return even gems.

P.S. Either way we need proper rewards for Halloween. After the failure Ursoth was, I am afraid that it my be last event for many if it is yet another flop.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Titanium View Post
    Just another thread put down by casual players * clap * * clap * . Nothing new under the sun.

For me, people who don't want para/eye back or a jewel with same potencial as those 2 gems are casual players or they have a personal vedentta. And for those who have no winding on their brain. Yea, Zeus is clearly trying something here on forum. I don't know what for he needs more gold than he actually has since paragem will be obtainable for everyone? That logic.

I don't freaking want another boring awful flawed event like Ursoth 2015. Worst event ever made. Why? We couldn't have something to make gold from.

I don't want something good to be obtainable by casual players. I want to get something which i can hoard and make gold from in 1 week or 6 months after it's release. If we are going to get another bad reward hard to obtain like a vanity/backpack/banner then we are screwed. Since elites aren't a good way to make gold from how about buffing the prizes of Halloween event?
    I have been wondering also. Its possible that he is hoping people may think that eye gems will come back, therefore the price becomes lower and he can hoard more? Or he may soon (before everyone else) know for sure if they will come back or not, that way he can sell all of his eye gem/para gem items and hoard gems when they come back. No one in this world tries to help anyone else without wanting something out of it. So either it is that hes attempting to manipulate the market by a well thought-out post, or he has some insider information, and is hoping that the point of "gems wont be brought back" sticks out, so prices are driven further up. As we know, sts is quick to change their mind. Who knows,para gems and eye gems might come back.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oursizes View Post
    I have been wondering also. Its possible that he is hoping people may think that eye gems will come back, therefore the price becomes lower and he can hoard more? Or he may soon (before everyone else) know for sure if they will come back or not, that way he can sell all of his eye gem/para gem items and hoard gems when they come back. No one in this world tries to help anyone else without wanting something out of it. So either it is that hes attempting to manipulate the market by a well thought-out post, or he has some insider information, and is hoping that the point of "gems wont be brought back" sticks out, so prices are driven further up. As we know, sts is quick to change their mind. Who knows,para gems and eye gems might come back.
    Do you know that was sarcasm, right?

Samhayne stated last year that Mods/Devs won't give any "tips" in chatbox to anyone, either if he's name Zeus or Oursizes. Logically, if para gem is coming back then people are going to rush-sell eye gems, price will drop , right? I know a market manipulation when I see one from miles away. Eye gems are so costly because jewel system is awful. I personally made a comeback seeing fossil put in vendore store which made me decide to buy many vials. All the insight information that you are talking about are in the AL Announcements.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

I totally agree with you on this, yes the gems like para and eye will never die and there will be hoarders and the people who can afford them but either make this jewel system give atleast decent stats or introduce para or eye gems back into the game.
    These are kinds of gems which wont ever die so why not bring them back and make it available for many players.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    152 Posts

I doubt they will bring para and eye gems back but if they do I'll have all of my wutz characters running the event for them lol. I'll most likely add another 20 characters also.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Titanium View Post
    Do you know that was sarcasm, right?

Samhayne stated last year that Mods/Devs won't give any "tips" in chatbox to anyone, either if he's name Zeus or Oursizes. Logically, if para gem is coming back then people are going to rush-sell eye gems, price will drop , right? I know a market manipulation when I see one from miles away. Eye gems are so costly because jewel system is awful. I personally made a comeback seeing fossil put in vendore store which made me decide to buy many vials. All the insight information that you are talking about are in the AL Announcements.
    Well I was not being sarcastic. They arent supposed to favor certain players either, but the sns fiasco proved that wrong.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by extrapayah View Post
    the title is well written, it is a dillema

even if your intention is good, to make everyone can have para/eyes again, probably most people will sell them for gold instead of using them, so the goal to balance everyone by letting players using para/eye will not be reached. and if they force it by making the gems untradeable, it will only re-live the scam with para gems. and in the end still, OPs with limited edition items will still be there. so, nothing will change

if sts wants to stick with the jewels, they need to force it to phase out, by making it stop scaling up on next cap and probably a limited time exchange of gems to jewels

and anyway they need to increase the chance for looting sns
    Easy. New para gem's stats only apply once. It will still have its first time bonus, but the second new para gem gives no stats at all. So, only 1 will be useful to any player. Thus, no one will be able to stack them, as stacking them doesnt give them any extra stats.
    Eg. Equipping 10 new paras = 8dmg*damage bonus
    Equipping 1 new para= 8 dmg *damage binus
    Sts introduced these gems to give everyone shiny effects and extra damage, not to make some ppl extremely op. Also, make these gem un-removable, and promise to release them every halloween.
    Boom! All problems solved.

Or, make new jewels that drop everywhere that are identical to eyes and paras.

However, they do not scale. U need to collect like 2000 crack jewels to make one of them(does not take up inv space and stack like essenses) tradable, stashable. Also, their basic cracked forms drop like essences. The jewles are lv41. Their basic cracked form gives no stats.

Then, increse jewel stats significantly all across the board and greatly increase jewel drop rates. Make main stat jewels drop everywhere.

Boom. All problems solved
    From mortal hope springs immortal power
    toons: goebejake rogue, saltspear mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    656 Posts

Sounds like someone just sold out his eye gems stock.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Madnex For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    105 Posts

Half agree half disagree.

Disagree because, as we all know, current jewel system needs to fixed first, not bring gems back. If gems are coming back and jewels stay as they are, it will be a mess.

Agree because, like you said, there will be always hoarders and only riches will use para and eye as new gears come out. It will be better to give everyone to farm them again. Jewels fail to take the fisrt place of end game atm. Continuing current jewel system and limiting para and eyes will only cause more imbalance.

I like the idea of crafting jewels. If we could craft any same level of jewels, it would be interesting. But drop rate must be increased in this case.
    Aegis

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Madnex View Post
    Sounds like someone just sold out his eye gems stock.
    Nah, I still have quite a few man.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Lets revisit this topic in 6 months from now, it seems...when people have stats others cannot possibly touch.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Why don't people get the point that bringing para/eye back in the events is just a temporary solution... It's not as if everyone commenting here (with a few exceptions ofc) didn't get a chance to earn these gems when they were released earlier. If they bring those gems back 6months down the line you will find the same people complaining about these gems and 1 year later towards the start of event people making such posts again.
    What we need is a permanent solution maybe somehow tweaking the current jewels system so thay they are comparable. I am not against bringing these gems back so please don't try to twist my words here.
    What I would like to see is a reasonable permanent solution (current jewel system isn't reasonable)

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thorasaur For This Useful Post: