Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Enchanted Eye & Para Gems Dilemma

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Caabatric View Post
    Your numbers are off. You are assuming you get 10-15 of the SAME jewel for your estimate. This is not the case for 2 hours of farming (except maybe water/nature but it seems that you are implying primary stat jewels) Even however if these were right 145 days is far too much.
    Hehe. I was assuming and I said if you get lucky. I know that's not the case.

To be honest I could only farm 2 fineese, 1 mind, 2 fury and others in 1 hour. Thats my case. I don't know about others so I said lucky if you get 10 same jewels. Remember word lucky.

And you are saying 145 days is too much. How? Why?

Can you tell me how many cracked jewels you need to make one noble jewels?

So tell me if you can farm 10/15 same jewels per day, then how many days it will take to craft one single noble jewel.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    181 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yubaraj View Post
    Hehe. I was assuming and I said if you get lucky. I know that's not the case.

To be honest I could only farm 2 fineese, 1 mind, 2 fury and others in 1 hour. Thats my case. I don't know about others so I said lucky if you get 10 same jewels. Remember word lucky.

And you are saying 145 days is too much. How? Why?

Can you tell me how many cracked jewels you need to make one noble jewels?

So tell me if you can farm 10/15 same jewels per day, then how many days it will take to craft one single noble jewel.
    oh i see missed "lucky" lol. (what i meant by 145 days being to much, I was agreeing with your point not saying that their was a miscalculation)

So all your calculations were right assuming the luck factor. ( I personally get 2 of the same kind in 1 hour, as of 3 weeks ago)

So 2187/2 = 1093.5 1 hour play sessions. (AKA 1093.5 hours)

1093.5 days for one noble jewel for 1 hour play sessions
    546.75 days for one noble jewel for 2 hour play sessions
    364.5 days for one noble jewel for 3 hour play sessions ( just under a year)
    273.375 days for one noble jewel for 4 hour play sessions (do your own math if you play longer than this....)
    136.6875 days for one noble jewel for 8 hour play sessions

Ofc this is all statistical, and is purely based on luck.
    I believe enigimatic held a jewel farming contest once. My friend would farm 26 jewels a day and would take him over 4 hours to do so, remember these were all different types of jewels.....

Caabatric. The one nub sorcerer you wont forget.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Caabatric View Post
    oh i see missed "lucky" lol. (what i meant by 145 days being to much, I was agreeing with your point not saying that their was a miscalculation)

So all your calculations were right assuming the luck factor. ( I personally get 2 of the same kind in 1 hour, as of 3 weeks ago)

So 2187/2 = 1093.5 1 hour play sessions. (AKA 1093.5 hours)

1093.5 days for one noble jewel for 1 hour play sessions
    546.75 days for one noble jewel for 2 hour play sessions
    364.5 days for one noble jewel for 3 hour play sessions ( just under a year)
    273.375 days for one noble jewel for 4 hour play sessions (do your own math if you play longer than this....)
    136.6875 days for one noble jewel for 8 hour play sessions

Ofc this is all statistical, and is purely based on luck.
    I believe enigimatic held a jewel farming contest once. My friend would farm 26 jewels a day and would take him over 4 hours to do so, remember these were all different types of jewels.....
    Honestly, from a developer's position expecting someone to play 2 hours per day on average over years is delusional. If this fairy tale player would want to farm 18 noble jewels by farming jewels only 2 hours per day it would take her/him 9841.5 days or 26.96 years. This calculation has been done by others as well, based on their luck and it was always between 25 and 35 years for whole nobles set. This is beyond broken... Sadly the developers seem to think it were ok.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    328 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzi View Post
    Honestly, from a developer's position expecting someone to play 2 hours per day on average over years is delusional. If this fairy tale player would want to farm 18 noble jewels by farming jewels only 2 hours per day it would take her/him 9841.5 days or 26.96 years. This calculation has been done by others as well, based on their luck and it was always between 25 and 35 years for whole nobles set. This is beyond broken... Sadly the developers seem to think it were ok.
    yeah, saddening indeed... before elite maps released, i hoped that sts would made higher tier jewel droppable at elite maps... but they didn't...
    always milking, no service
    AL IGN: Extrapayah/Extraparah/Extrajelek
    Support Shared Pet Stable Please!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to extrapayah For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Would like to bring this back to the OPs suggestion, I 100% agree, as some people have stated developers have said they will fade out blah blah blah. Maybe one day, at end game but that it not in the near future and I mean...waaayyyyy off even if they do; twinks won't change levels, there will always be twinks dominating pvp with paras/eyes.
    At end game, the only way to fix the issue is to bring back paras and eyes as this will both re fill the market and give a chance for new players to gain these gems. Para/eye items are still the most expensive and sought after items in the entire game....its all about "equality" and "reducing the gap between rich and poor" introducing the Jewel system widened that gap in some respects, normal blood/fire/Glac are fairly costly if you filling your whole gear with them, especially if your going for super gems, there's also no point buying jewels as they are just as expensive if you want to get the same boost...
    I strongly recommend bringing back these gems...for everyone's sake...

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

+1 for gems

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk