Thread: did not recive my platinum

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Angry did not recive my platinum

I don't what or how but I went on tapjoy and downloaded two free games for one platinum each but yet I did not receive it on my pocket legand account and note that this is the first time this has happened to me

ELITE
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    143 Posts

Perhaps just give it time to see if will get added to your account, sometimes it takes a bit of time (hour tops I would think). After that, check the TapJoy wall again and see if the offer was removed, if it was and you still didn't get your plat, then perhaps contact STS (I don't think they work with those kinds of issues, but I could be wrong). I know that sometimes you need to have certain criteria met in order to get your plat; for instance, there is an offer right now (Buddy Rush) that requires you to log into Facebook before you can get your plat. So if you don't have a Facebook account, then you cannot fully complete this offer. There are a few others that have required you to play the game up to a certain level before you get the plat.

Side note: I have never been able to get Storm 8 games to give me plat (but the offers don't remove from the TJ wall either), could just be me but I gave up on those few games.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

You have to open the apps.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    372 Posts

Yes, you have to open them, but provided you did that and did not get anything, wait it out. Contacting STS Support won't help because they're a completely separate organization. And not all offers credit, there are some shifty companies out there that just won't pay.

@Glutt, is your GPS on when trying the Storm8 games?

ELITE
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    143 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Otukura View Post
    @Glutt, is your GPS on when trying the Storm8 games?
    Can't say for sure that it was or wasn't, but I can honestly say that I didn't think it would matter so if that was the issue I would have never have thought to do something like that. Do you know why that would be necessary? Everything that I have recieved usually stated in the terms if something extra was needed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    372 Posts

Storm8 likes people's personal info, or so I've heard.

"For instance, an iPhone game player recently sued game developer Storm8 for allegedly collecting phone numbers without permission from players who downloaded Storm8’s games from the iTunes app store."

That's one of the things I found right away.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

for some new free apps u have to play until a certain level.. but to arrive to that level u have to pay to get some... :/
    but its always in the description of the apps in tapjoy
    - PL - Founder and proud C.O.T. officer
    RicciTS > DEX Bird L77 | Ricci > INT Mage L76 | XCarver> STR/DEX Bear L71
    and many more....

ELITE
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    143 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Riccits View Post
    for some new free apps u have to play until a certain level.. but to arrive to that level u have to pay to get some... :/
    but its always in the description of the apps in tapjoy
    I played all the Storm 8 games until at least level 5 (where you have to select a name, class...), the description on the TJ wall is void so I assume I didn't even need to play it that long. I just never got the plat for those games (at least 3), they're all the same cookie cutter every 5 min you get more resorces, use/spend them, wait, rinse, repeat. It was never that serious, so I never looked into it anymore.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gluttony View Post
    I played all the Storm 8 games until at least level 5 (where you have to select a name, class...), the description on the TJ wall is void so I assume I didn't even need to play it that long. I just never got the plat for those games (at least 3), they're all the same cookie cutter every 5 min you get more resorces, use/spend them, wait, rinse, repeat. It was never that serious, so I never looked into it anymore.
    ya, i prefer work a half an hour more one day and get some € to buy many plats instead of playing dumb games for long times and get just 1 plat.. :/
    - PL - Founder and proud C.O.T. officer
    RicciTS > DEX Bird L77 | Ricci > INT Mage L76 | XCarver> STR/DEX Bear L71
    and many more....