Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    380 Posts

Default A Few Meaningful Suggestions

Aloha Devs,

I have some well thought out and plausible suggestions:

1.HP/Mana bars above Player heads

Put a little HP?mana bar above our players heads. This would make it easier for us to keep track of how much we're dying (for us bears) or how much mana we're burning through (for us mages). Of course it wouldn't be viewable by other players during PvP and would be viewable by teammates during PvE so that we would be able to better support each other. Making this able to toggle on and off would alleviate complaints from those who don't prefer it.

2. Low HP/Mana indicator

Keeping in line with the suggestion above, when (IF for some of you guys out there ) our HP/mana gets low, make the little red or blue bar flash to get our attention. It'd be better to have our attention on whats going on than to have us staring down at the pots, its just better situational awareness. Also, it would be of TREMENDOUS help for those of us mages who like to heal team members. As for PvP I don't know if it would help much since encounters happen so fast but I'm sure it wouldn't help to have better situational awareness.

3. PvP Spectate

Not sure if this one has been suggested before although I'm sure it must've been at some point, but theres no way to spectate a PvP game without actually being involved in it. It's pretty self explanatory though but it would also be beneficial in the sense that you can see whats going on before you start playing instead of just being thrown into the mix. Besides that, sometimes I just feel like watching a few rounds of PvP instead of standing around watching a 1v1 and getting blasted by an AOE cast and getting killed by accident.

Hopefully this suggestions are worthwhile and meaningful and I'd love to see them implemented in the game. If theres any additions to my suggestions or if you see anything wrong with them, feel free to post below.

Mahalo!!!

NECROREAPER

-------AEO-------

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    380 Posts

Forgot to put:

Search for friends in friends list or have an letter column to search for friends by ( like how the music player on the idevices are)

-------AEO-------

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    380 Posts

I think these suggestions are great ones and I'm surprised that no one has commented on it. As such, I'm bumping this thread.

Excuse me if this offends anyone.

-------AEO-------

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    630 Posts

I think no one is commenting because the suggestion are great and not much to go against. Agreeing in harmony is so 2000. lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

I posted a suggestion asking for your bar to flash red (or whole screen) when you're HP gets low, but never was implemented Glad to see it was brought up again. All the suggestions are great, would enjoy seeing em implemented

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

1. I disagree: Screen real estate is already at a premium... and names+guild if they implement that way eg

PlayerX
    <guildname>

Already will take up space. I find I can switch eyes between UI & screen fine (I read a lot of sub-titles?!). But what I find useful is the Bird's death scream because for a mage I can then look for and cast resurrect. I find Bear's death roar or other mages harder to listen out for. That could be a useful addition? imo.

2. Either bar flash or even the borders of the screen glow red? good idea

3. spectate would be awesome. Either way would like to see vids of pvp.