Thread: The winners!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Default The winners!

1st place winner:
    Quote Originally Posted by lelandbroome04 View Post
    So these guys are out hunting and suddenly one collapsed.. The other guy called 911 and the operator said hello? And the man said "yes hello I believe my friend I'd dead what do I do?
    Operator - Sir, Before you make a claim like that we must know for sure if he is dead. Could you make sure he's dead please?

*gunshot in background*

Ma'am I'm pretty sure he's dead now

My Ign is Littlemangoby
    Congrats Littlemangoby, loved it pm me on fourms when you want to receive your gold

2nd place winner:
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyitsTubs View Post
    One day a wealthy man invited 4 people a Belgian, a German, a Russian, and a gypsy, to check out his beautiful million dollar worth Rolls Royce.

Before showing them the marvelous car, he asked them all to promise to just look at it and not steal anything. Putting all his trust in them, he let the Belgian take a look first.

"Wow", he said in astonishment! What a beauty! He was licking his lips at the sight of the luxurious car laying in front of him. Not being able to control himself any longer, he chipped off a small gold piece from the side of the door handle. "Ah at least this piece will serve as a memory of this dream car!" Feeling satisfied with his little souvenir he exited the room and let the next person take a look.

Next the German went in to witness it himself. Similarly to the Belgian, the German stared in awe at the beauty laying in front of him. However, unlike the Belgian luring over the beautiful sight and composition of the vehicle, the German was instantly attracted to the engine of the car. His eyes glued to it as he exclaimed "Ah now that's the power of German engineering!" Seeing that there were still two others waiting in line, he hurried and tore out some shiny pipes and engine pieces from the car. "Now this V16 engine will truly last as a lasting memory." Feeling satisfied with his claim, he stepped outside.

As soon as the German left the Russian sprinted into the room and locked the door shut. "Ah!!! He thought to himself... Now this is a true treasure for Mother Russia! Wasting no time, he starts breaking apart all that he considered valuable. Being a fat man, he was able to take quite a lot and stuff it inside his pockets, and eventually in the waves of his belly fat. His loot ranged from the gold plated drivers mirror to the platinum drivers clutch! After several minutes, he finally emerges out of the room with a wide grin on his face.

Lastly the Romanian goes in to take a look for himself, just as the others 'supposedly' had.

10 minutes go by and he is still there...

30 minutes go by and still..... he is still there.

The owner looks at his watch and shakes his head... "ugh" he snorted looking quite distressed

They keep waiting for an hour

two.

three...

Finally just about as the owner was about to lose his nerve the Romanian came out. He looked as if he just came out of a filthy Garbage truck. His whole body was full of dust. His hair was spiked up and turned from brown to grayish black. A frustrated look was evidently on his face.

Now it was time for the judging.

"Now let me see.... Who here held there nerve to just look at my car and steal anything!

He first came to the Belgian and searched him all over. Almost as they were about to give up, they finally found the small chip of gold nestled tightly in the hairy creases of his but. The owner was furious. "Get Out This Instant", he bellowed.

Not waiting to be told twice the Belgian ran for his life.

After using an air freshener to clear up the scent, he moved on to the German. It took a little less time for him to find all those pipes hidden. Not looking as he removed them due to their location.... he gave the German a fierce look "you Perverted Freak!"

He moved on to the Russian. Before he even began checking him car pieces already started clattering to the floor. The owner not wanting to waste any more of his valuable time dismissed him quickly by saying "you greedy scum. Go back to where you belong you Borschevic.

Finally he moved on to the Romanian. He did his usual check a discouraged look already showing on his face. However finding nothing, he was utterly confused and continued searching harder and harder, patting down every inch of his body leaving no more than a milimeter inbetween scans. After several minutes of vigorous and relentless searchingm the owner finally gave up. "WOW. Now this is a truthful person!"

As the owner preached on about telling the truth and blah blah blah, the romanian muttered in an unaudible voice. "Those idiots took all the gear.. No wonder i couldn't start the car."
    It was pretty good and with your efforts on to this 2nd place gets 1mill so congrats pm me on fourms when you are going to be online
    And ya this was a legit contestName:  Screenshot_2015-10-10-13-05-11.png
Views: 106
Size:  205.0 KB
    Name:  Copy of Screenshot_2015-10-10-12-57-31.png
Views: 113
Size:  1.31 MB
    Last edited by Vigilante; 10-10-2015 at 12:17 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Vigilante For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vigilante View Post
    1st place winner:

Congrats Littlemangoby, loved it pm me on fourms when you want to receive your gold

2nd place winner:

It was pretty good and with your efforts on to this 2nd place gets 1mill so congrats pm me on fourms when you are going to be online
    Oh wow thanks bro! And Congrats Heyitstubs it took me forever to read but it reminded me of that movie "Tower Heist" with Ben stiller and I lol'ed so hard IRL 😂👌 congrats again bro! And thanks Vigilante for the opportunity to participate in this contest

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

4. The Following User Says Thank You to lelandbroome04 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

thank you very much vigilante gz to u too leland!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

btw is your ign joecarrol?

if so i sent a request.

my ign: heyitstubs
    IGNS: TUBBYBEHR!! LVL 40 REAPER NUKEY. LVL 40 MAGE PALLY SHUMIAN,+ xsmxkitesxfdx ~ 17~ and xsmskitexfdx ~ 27~

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by HeyitsTubs View Post
    btw is your ign joecarrol?

if so i sent a request.

my ign: heyitstubs
    Yep I got it and I'm online right now

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

sorry for the delay im on right now 20min after you posted your message. Can you get on?
    IGNS: TUBBYBEHR!! LVL 40 REAPER NUKEY. LVL 40 MAGE PALLY SHUMIAN,+ xsmxkitesxfdx ~ 17~ and xsmskitexfdx ~ 27~

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

GRATZ LITTLEMANGOBY btw I'm Giveuplol/Itemslashgold U know meh

Sent from my iDevice using Tapatalk Contact me In pocket legends My name is Sonicxzd

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sonicxzd View Post
    GRATZ LITTLEMANGOBY btw I'm Giveuplol/Itemslashgold U know meh

Sent from my iDevice using Tapatalk Contact me In pocket legends My name is Sonicxzd
    Lmao wassup bro

IGN: Littlemangoby

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Yolo