Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: There Comes A Time.. When People Need To Be Knocked Off High Horses

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default There Comes A Time.. When People Need To Be Knocked Off High Horses

Backstory: I join a lvl 20 pvp game, i know the person just because I had beaten on my 20 bird easily and I wanted to try out on my bear. There was also someone else in the room Tweenktastic or something along those lines. Anyways, a few people come and go and bearpire? He said he was conradin on the forums so idk. Therefore leaves me 3v1. Whenever one of them rushes me i start attacking him and then the other two join in on me, therefore I die very quickly. They then go on and start calling me a noob and a wanna be and all this stuff, not really conradin or tweentastic but VVrecked was the main problem. Like I said I have beaten this kid many times on my bird so I KNOW he's not that good because I really wiped the floor with this kid. Just saying this is what happens when Tweentastic rushes you and you kill him.

Edit: Just letting people know that the lvl 20 PvP community is pretty bad because of these people. I've played with someblackman and he's pretty cool. But other than him, pretty sad some of the things these kids say.
    Last edited by GeTxKLuTcH; 05-16-2011 at 07:36 PM.
    Characters: Tekknique LvL 20 TwinK
    Sex Ed ROCKS!
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=51976&dateline=130524  3998

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GeTxKLuTcH View Post

Backstory: I join a lvl 20 pvp game, i know the person just because I had beaten on my 20 bird easily and I wanted to try out on my bear. There was also someone else in the room Tweenktastic or something along those lines. Anyways, a few people come and go and bearpire? He said he was conradin on the forums so idk. Therefore leaves me 3v1. Whenever one of them rushes me i start attacking him and then the other two join in on me, therefore I die very quickly. They then go on and start calling me a noob and a wanna be and all this stuff, not really conradin or tweentastic but VVrecked was the main problem. Like I said I have beaten this kid many times on my bird so I KNOW he's not that good because I really wiped the floor with this kid. Just saying this is what happens when Tweentastic rushes you and you kill him.

Edit: Just letting people know that the lvl 20 PvP community is pretty bad because of these people. I've played with someblackman and he's pretty cool. But other than him, pretty sad some of the things these kids say.
    Hey, hey, hey!
    Chumtestbear here. Hey, ya, VV is sort of a jerk, but he's also cool. You just gotta deal with him in a different way.
    And don't touch SBM. He's my bro.

EDIT: Have I played with you? Maybe you were a little late, I just now moved up to 25.
    Last edited by noobmigo; 05-16-2011 at 07:43 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Probably not, just made a new 20 twink, I had a 20 bird but that got a little tiring. Bears more fun. and who's SBM?

Edit: Nvm SBM = someblackman, lol no he's pretty cool, had him on my friends lists.
    Last edited by GeTxKLuTcH; 05-16-2011 at 07:46 PM.
    Sex Ed ROCKS!
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=51976&dateline=130524  3998

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Probably not, just made a new 20 twink, I had a 20 bird but that got a little tiring. Bears more fun. and who's SBM?
    Someblackman.
    Bears are fun at 20.
    They are more fun at 25, but at 25, I currently suck, sorta. Beckon is beast.
    Hey, add ChumTestBear. Even though I won't be on until Sunday.
    Also, making a new 20 called Chumster on Sunday. Might want to 1-1 you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Maybe I should stop giving people my bear build, even though it's probably outdated now (Tweenktastic), seems that people get a big ego with it. Lol.

EDIT: On a side note, Mynasgen is making his return soon, as a level 25 twink. Watch out! Can you say 55 armor and rose wand?
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

^^ That's cool with me, adding now, tekknique is the twinkster. Always nice to meet new people.
    Sex Ed ROCKS!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rangepwnsmeel View Post
    Maybe I should stop giving people my bear build, even though it's probably outdated now (Tweenktastic), seems that people get a big ego with it. Lol.

EDIT: On a side note, Mynasgen is making his return soon, as a level 25 twink. Watch out! Can you say 55 armor and rose wand?
    Pardon, but I can say: Oh Fugg I'm done!
    Back to 20.
    Nah, joke, but 55 armor, buffed?
    Or like Int/Str mix? I tried to riot, but I couldn't at 25.

P.S. Wanna 1-1 you Sunday.
    Deal, or No Deal? -Hand Movements-

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by noobmigo View Post
    Pardon, but I can say: Oh Fugg I'm done!
    Back to 20.
    Nah, joke, but 55 armor, buffed?
    Or like Int/Str mix? I tried to riot, but I couldn't at 25.

P.S. Wanna 1-1 you Sunday.
    Deal, or No Deal? -Hand Movements-
    It's an estimate and sure 1-1 on Sunday sounds good, unless I have plans for my school Blood Drive. I'll let you know if I can't come.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

It's an estimate and sure 1-1 on Sunday sounds good, unless I have plans for my school Blood Drive. I'll let you know if I can't come.
    Right, can't get on until 2:00 P.M. CT though.
    So, if they like, coincide, that's OK. That means more time for me to practice. Practice is good for not getting smashed 10-0.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by noobmigo View Post
    Right, can't get on until 2:00 P.M. CT though.
    So, if they like, coincide, that's OK. That means more time for me to practice. Practice is good for not getting smashed 10-0.
    Lol, I'll be completely new to the level 25 twinking arena though. Remember that. I will probably end up spending a lot of platinum over the weekend trying to perfect the build.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Lol, I'll be completely new to the level 25 twinking arena though. Remember that. I will probably end up spending a lot of platinum over the weekend trying to perfect the build.
    Like I did?
    I spent 20 plat in one hour, just speccing to the worst build ever.
    And half of it came from adding points to Beckon too fast, and having to start over because I do NOT want Beckon at 6...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts

Phew... you know twinks are the rudest of them all :/ I used to hate Twinktastic (not Tweenktastic). We ended up being friends. I don't pvp down at 20 much, but I do have a bear (Mynasgen's old build ). I'm more of a 35 twinker.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Precisely why I stopped lvl 20 pvp. VV is good, can behave and be mouthy at the same time though. Tweenktastic, Solvok, whatever you want to call him is a tool. I should I reported him back when I had screen shots of him cussing me out.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts

Im bearpire- lol i was there when this happened. While i dont like or agree with everything solvock and Vv do for the mos part they are good guys. This guy ^ technik was rushig like crazy. It was stArting to make us mad, so when he rushed we would gang up and kill him fast. Then he started saying how he was gunna get on his bird and own us or something, and thats about when the boot happened. Now it wasnt the politest boot- and we shoulda worked it out in the game, but i dont think briging this to the forums helps.
    RIP Twinktastic

AEO is the way to go~now recruiting

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

First off conradin, the bird thing started way before you got there. I completely scraped the floor with vvrecked with it. And Im absolutely positive I killed you and think tweenk rushed me while I was typing a message and then was smacked down. Pvp is not a chatroom, if you want to talk about making comic strips and splitting the gold with vvrecked go to town. you came in halfway into match. You didn't see tweenk and vvrecked 2v1 me to a 10-1 game did you. No, so don't come into my thread thinking you know what happened because you don't. Vvrecked has been a thorn in my side for a month, ever since he kept calling me a noob because I kited with my bird. Never had a problem with you or tweenk and if you read my first post I said you and tweenk didn't do anything. Everytime him and tweenk rushed me and killed me, vvrecked would yell NOOB DOWN, and wannab and other things.
    Sex Ed ROCKS!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts

First off conradin, the bird thing started way before you got there. I completely scraped the floor with vvrecked with it. And Im absolutely positive I killed you and think tweenk rushed me while I was typing a message and then was smacked down. Pvp is not a chatroom, if you want to talk about making comic strips and splitting the gold with vvrecked go to town. you came in halfway into match. You didn't see tweenk and vvrecked 2v1 me to a 10-1 game did you. No, so don't come into my thread thinking you know what happened because you don't. Vvrecked has been a thorn in my side for a month, ever since he kept calling me a noob because I kited with my bird. Never had a problem with you or tweenk and if you read my first post I said you and tweenk didn't do anything. Everytime him and tweenk rushed me and killed me, vvrecked would yell NOOB DOWN, and wannab and other things.
    first of all calm down. You forget this is a GAME. Rember if you dont like V theres a Ignore button. I just came in and told myside of the story.
    RIP Twinktastic

AEO is the way to go~now recruiting

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts

Oh boo, is this all necessary? Ughh. Every day there is a thread that comes up with screenshots of someone being mean or just a story of a bad situation, calling people out. The forum isn't a place to smear other peoples reputations. If you feel the need to do that, don't bring it to the forum. The forum is supposed to be for useful information, feedback, and fun.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

That's probably because your known, and all the forum stars can't do anything wrong. But us that are not known but good at pvp and scrape kids, we're noobs for this and that and everything we do. It's getting quite annoying. I'm not one to just sit back and take a bunch of people using mommy and daddy's money to buy their plat items talk trash and do whatever they want. Treat others the way you want to be treated. Other people that know my other forum name know I'm an easy going likeable guy. Just not to people that don't deserve it.
    Sex Ed ROCKS!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BeardedBear View Post
    Precisely why I stopped lvl 20 pvp. VV is good, can behave and be mouthy at the same time though. Tweenktastic, Solvok, whatever you want to call him is a tool. I should I reported him back when I had screen shots of him cussing me out.
    This is one of the people that deserve it, this guy IS the reason I made a lvl 20 dexbear. I had the pleasure of finally talking with him today, guy is good and is always helpful. Doesn't go around calling people noobs and talking trash in game in the few games i've played with him in. People like that are awesome in my book.

Bearsteak = My Hero. <(^.^<)
    Sex Ed ROCKS!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

In the immortal words of Physiologic.....

"This is why I don't PvP".

p.s. Bearded is a great dude
    Moogerfooger - Dex Bird | Moogerfoogerz - Dual Bear |Brutalityz - loser mage