Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 1.7.1.1 Content Update (59173)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    260 Posts

Today I was in Swill Pitz with my level 51 bear. I don't understand what I saw. The totem comes down faster now, yes, probably too fast.

BUT... we had the GK's hp to 1/2, the totem went green, we destroyed the totem, and then WE WERE ALL STUNNED! When the stun wore off, THE GK WAS FULLY RESTORED. It didn't seem right. We did it again and it happened again. So I went back in with my L55 bird and ignored the totem. Others attacked the totem, but I kept up the attack on GK. When they destroyed the totem, IT DIDN'T STUN THEM, and GK DID NOT RESTORE HIS HP. Then we took him out.

So... does this mean that ALL cannot attack totem? That one must maintain the assault on GK while the others destroy the totem? Is anyone else seeing this?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

Ohhh.... didn't notice that at all, but when I did it a couple days ago, it just turned out that me and another bird could take down the totem fast, so only we two did the totem. And only we two got stunned. The rest stayed on the King. So yeah, didn't notice King healing up.

Also most of the time we took down the King before the totem could turn green...

Star light, star bright...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Default Just two players taking out the goblin totem?

Quote Originally Posted by Fyrce View Post
    Ohhh.... didn't notice that at all, but when I did it a couple days ago, it just turned out that me and another bird could take down the totem fast, so only we two did the totem. And only we two got stunned. The rest stayed on the King. So yeah, didn't notice King healing up.

Also most of the time we took down the King before the totem could turn green...
    Wow, I have been in many full groups that at best could get the totem down to 80%. After about 10 frustrating minutes, everyone would quit.

Can you do it without elixirs? What skills, buffs, and weapon do you use?

I noticed that debuffing objects, like totems, helps kill them faster. It seems odd to throw an AC debuff on an object like a jail cell to get bigger hits. But, i'm not complaining. (please don't fix this).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

Well this update lowered the totem's hps.

Before this update though, we could do this as well, but usually it took most of the group probably to take down the totem. Hard to say. We were two high level, high damage birds, no elixirs. I'm usually buffed; my group members tend to use their skills as well, since I usually like playing with those types of players. Before the update, we usually killed the king before the totem became an issue, but if we didn't, usually we could take it down though sometimes it might take a try or two depending on mixture of the group.

After the update, the totem was much easier to take down.

Star light, star bright...