Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Ikronos divine vs Owner [part 2]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ovtlaw View Post
    Ovtlaw, bxne, xsolo, rvde, suspect = this line up never lost a single clash in 23....
    dude. its easy let take your team come to 17 and fight with arrow. dont talk many in forum just fight and record video who win. arrow are waiting for u. and i think him will say welcome to 17 to u. i like watching videos muahahaah
    Last edited by sapdcroi; 10-20-2015 at 07:18 PM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    106 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sapdcroi View Post
    dude. its easy let take your team come to 17 and fight with arrow. dont talk many in forum just fight and record video who win. arrow are waiting for u. and i think him will say welcome to 17 to u. i like watching videos muahahaah
    Lol why doesn't arrowz come to 46 then? There are lots of people who wanna show him how PvP at endgame really ticks instead of the stuff he keeps inventing. Mostly under geared noobs at endgame? Lol. It's expensive af to make a twink just to clash with arrow btw

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oezheasate View Post
    Lol why doesn't arrowz come to 46 then? There are lots of people who wanna show him how PvP at endgame really ticks instead of the stuff he keeps inventing. Mostly under geared noobs at endgame? Lol. It's expensive af to make a twink just to clash with arrow btw
    Bro, have to disagree with you. You know me, we have played together alot. U also know that I wasn't competable at endgame pvp. I used 3m on my 13 rogue. Now I'm one of top rogues of my guild. Twinking costs not as much as endgame to be competable.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

Alright I have some stuff to say, I agree endgame is costly and expensive but most end gamers farm under geared players just like y'all go for my under gear tank who (takes 5-10 combos) to get to 10% in 1v1. Now anyone that can make a tank match my gear and come 15 tank beat me in a 1v1 I will say has skills but if you don't you do not have skills, doesn't have to be pro gear just has to match.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowz View Post
    much more undergeared players endgame, denying that is being ignorant. not to mention the fact that people rage if u attack flaggers. what a joke
    From my experience, endgame pvpers are a lot more chill (although I have seen people endgame with no chill). The difference between twink lvls and endgame is: Twink lvls a little more drama, you have to manage your mana a lot more, and endgame you dont have nearly as much reaction time. They both require skill, just different types of skill .
    True fact: All girl gamers love with Farmlist.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xdumbx View Post
    From my experience, endgame pvpers are a lot more chill (although I have seen people endgame with no chill). The difference between twink lvls and endgame is: Twink lvls a little more drama, you have to manage your mana a lot more, and endgame you dont have nearly as much reaction time. They both require skill, just different types of skill .
    For rogues, mana management is a huge part of playing random games. In clashes, if i amgoing to 3 skill (which I usually don't get to do cough*Zeus*cough), I let the Rogue (s) know so they can play accordingly.

7.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #107
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    460 Posts

Closing this up. Please remember to keep the discussion civil and avoid sweeping generalizations of each other. Thanks!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Seoratrek For This Useful Post: