Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Ikronos divine vs Owner [part 2]

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowz View Post
    then come 17 and lets see u 3v5

people run from our lvl to 23
    Ok. I'll spend 15 mils

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ovtlaw View Post
    Ok. I'll spend 15 mils
    pls do, i spent 25m

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ovtlaw View Post
    Watch this video. Twink is for newbies... I can 3v5 easy... End game is more in experience, team work and skills. If u do t know. Now u know

http://youtu.be/WnXakjs54yw
    karma vs golden lotus
    twink vs endgame?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pW4ZhBvBkhg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sapdcroi View Post
    karma vs golden lotus
    twink vs endgame?
    Thanks for vid. This will keep all these people, who say twinks are noobs away from my threads. =)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by avikk View Post
    The argument for this would be:

Less crit= more chance based PvP.
    Since the variable is more etc etc.

Endgame clashing is also about pairing pet aa's and stuns(skills for other nabs). If you can't sync heal you shouldn't even be in PvP imho.

Maybe endgame clashes are faster than twink clashes. One run in can be GG, but in endgame you don't have common gear nabs running around trying to kill his own teammate and wondering why no hits show up.

My experience of thinking:

Nab:"how to get out of here?"

Twink:"huhu come to me"

Not to mention the few clashes I was in went on for 15 minutes no wipe out. I went for a haircut while I got my pet monkey to button smash. As a rogue twink PvP was very boring for me and as an even geared mage without breeze(during breeze glitch) I got constantly replaced so I decided to endgame tdm, where matches take 5-15 seconds to find and no one asked me to "out or they farm us".
    Probably my bad making a mage when breeze glitch was about to happen.

Oo and 15 minute clashes before para was out, at times we went on for an hour with the nabs dieing and no wipe out.
    My experience of endgame : Joined room, when left spawn got ganged by 3 nekro and ring rogues. When said try to play fair? They answered : cry noob.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

so this thread turns out to be "end gamer's vs twinks"

(grab's michael jackson's popcorn)

Sent from my SM-E700H using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by avikk View Post
    The argument for this would be:

Less crit= more chance based PvP.
    Since the variable is more etc etc.

Endgame clashing is also about pairing pet aa's and stuns(skills for other nabs). If you can't sync heal you shouldn't even be in PvP imho.

Maybe endgame clashes are faster than twink clashes. One run in can be GG, but in endgame you don't have common gear nabs running around trying to kill his own teammate and wondering why no hits show up.

My experience of thinking:

Nab:"how to get out of here?"

Twink:"huhu come to me"

Not to mention the few clashes I was in went on for 15 minutes no wipe out. I went for a haircut while I got my pet monkey to button smash. As a rogue twink PvP was very boring for me and as an even geared mage without breeze(during breeze glitch) I got constantly replaced so I decided to endgame tdm, where matches take 5-15 seconds to find and no one asked me to "out or they farm us".
    Probably my bad making a mage when breeze glitch was about to happen.

Oo and 15 minute clashes before para was out, at times we went on for an hour with the nabs dieing and no wipe out.
    If u went on for an hour then clearly u were all bad

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

karma vs golden lotus
    twink vs endgame?
    Have twink players come to end game, lol. (Oh wait, they do...they get one hit, blame it on crit and then go twink). Mind you, amongst all the twink players, we got the best score against the winning team. So yes, I find that an achievement. Furthermore, I played a class that was not even my main class and still we performed relatively well.

Anyways, Nasty was also a well known twink too...so he's fought both end game and twink @ maxed clashes.
    Last edited by Zeus; 10-14-2015 at 01:41 PM.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Have twink players come to end game, lol. (Oh wait, they do...they get one hit, blame it on crit and then go twink). Mind you, amongst all the twink players, we got the best score against the winning team. So yes, I find that an achievement. Furthermore, I played a class that was not even my main class and still we performed relatively well.

Anyways, Nasty was also a well known twink too...so he's fought both end game and twink @ maxed clashes.
    nasty said endgame is more experience. i have question. why golden lotus won? i play twink and i say twink is more experience? let respect player play in twink

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

nasty said endgame is more experience. i have question. why golden lotus won? i play twink and i say twink is more experience? let respect player play in twink
    I do agree that both levels take skill. To say otherwise would be ignorant. However, as someone who has played both levels...endgame takes more skill. I would welcome Golden Lotus to come to end game and duel us. So far, every twink that has gotten geared and come to end game has agreed that end game requires far quicker timing, quicker thinking which in short means more skill. Twinking is far more forgiving on things like ping, timing, etc. This is a fact that simply cannot be denied.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

I do agree that both levels take skill. To say otherwise would be ignorant. However, as someone who has played both levels...endgame takes more skill. I would welcome Golden Lotus to come to end game and duel us. So far, every twink that has gotten geared and come to end game has agreed that end game requires far quicker timing, quicker thinking which in short means more skill. Twinking is far more forgiving on things like ping, timing, etc. This is a fact that simply cannot be denied.
    I don't see any skill in rushing bad geared people with nekro shield on.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xnorwayx View Post
    I don't see any skill in rushing bad geared people with nekro shield on.
    Gear isn't everything anymore with Nekro around. Bad geared people will always have a shot to kill other people who dont have a nekro. But what i'm supposed to say about people new to the game who want to find out what pvp is .. and they find out after twinks are spawning them " me kill first, then u kill " . It's very hilarious to share kills . Look at endgamers pvp kdr and then look at twinks pvp kdr. Tell me who's farming more and who doesn't.

Yeah. Don't understand why Titanium is hating so much on twinks.
    I don't hate twinks. I do respect some of the twinks. I don't hate nobody.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

If someone say Endgame has or need more skill than twink because of quick thinking and quick reaction then I disagree.

What is there to quick think or quick act if endgame skill cooldown and twink cooldown and movement speed are same.

I do agree that endgame player kills or die faster because of the difference between health and damage ratio with twinks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yubaraj View Post
    If someone say Endgame has or need more skill than twink because of quick thinking and quick reaction then I disagree.

What is there to quick think or quick act if endgame skill cooldown and twink cooldown and movement speed are same.

I do agree that endgame player kills or die faster because of the difference between health and damage ratio with twinks
    If you think speed is being able to avoid shots...being careful of positioning...knowing when to push and when to fall back. Additionally, if you're just using skills the second they're off cool down in end game PvP then you are doing PvP wrong.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

If you think speed is being able to avoid shots...being careful of positioning...knowing when to push and when to fall back. Additionally, if you're just using skills the second they're off cool down in end game PvP then you are doing PvP wrong.
    I know you are pro but I am a noob twink.

However; I was disagreeing on the more skill part.

The thing I am saying is both endgame and twink needs skill. I am not saying twinks Need more skill than endgame PVP. Skill or knowledge is kind of same for every level.

Things you said about pushing forward falling back, pushing forward, skill using. All those parts are same for twinks too. Twink also should know when to use which skill, When to charge or spam skill, when to take cover on another player or environment, how to coordinate pets AA, strength and weakness of all the classes and skills of other classes.

So I still disagree if you think the endgame needs more skill than twink.

Edit: twinks have limited skill points so sometime it's more challenging what skills to use for vs and clash.
    Last edited by yubaraj; 10-14-2015 at 06:00 PM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

For people who think end game is all luck based because it is pure crit, please think again. In a clash, MOST of the attacks from mages and rogues are in fact crits, which actually evens the scales and reduces the luck factor. In twinks, the rate of crit is lower, resulting in more variability and hence a greater "luck" factor as you call it.

Additionally, if you play against people who out gear you, obviously you will lose. If I walk into twink levels with a epic set and 3% crit, of course the enemies will destroy me with their significantly higher crit. Voila! Crit became a factor at twink levels too.

As people already stated, end game required much better technology, ping, and quicker thinking. One mistake from any player and the whole team dies. At twink levels a single mistake won't even cause the player who made it a death most of the time.

For those bringing up the Golden Lotus match, Night and Zeus were both not playing their preferred classes, and they had much less experience at twink levels than their opponents. Why don't the Golden Lotus team come to end game and challenge the same team with their rogue playing a tank and their tank as the rogue? Let's see if they win.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Twink = Endgame with less skill points

Nuff said

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    584 Posts

Skipping geared people without even attacking them. And then u, endgamers call twinks noobs, couse we kill newbs.
    Why not...? If you pick out the weakest player, it is now a 4v5. This thing happens in twink PvP too lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

if u said endgame takes more skill. i played mage in twink. so u can tell me how mage in endgame use skill. many of them use fight light or ice when fight cuz and game have high dmg? they use curse in endgame?. tell me how they build and use curse in endgame?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kingofninjas View Post
    For people who think end game is all luck based because it is pure crit, please think again. In a clash, MOST of the attacks from mages and rogues are in fact crits, which actually evens the scales and reduces the luck factor. In twinks, the rate of crit is lower, resulting in more variability and hence a greater "luck" factor as you call it.

Additionally, if you play against people who out gear you, obviously you will lose. If I walk into twink levels with a epic set and 3% crit, of course the enemies will destroy me with their significantly higher crit. Voila! Crit became a factor at twink levels too.

As people already stated, end game required much better technology, ping, and quicker thinking. One mistake from any player and the whole team dies. At twink levels a single mistake won't even cause the player who made it a death most of the time.

For those bringing up the Golden Lotus match, Night and Zeus were both not playing their preferred classes, and they had much less experience at twink levels than their opponents. Why don't the Golden Lotus team come to end game and challenge the same team with their rogue playing a tank and their tank as the rogue? Let's see if they win.
    ik that in endgame when someone make a mistake they and their team will die. pvp in twink and in endgame really are diffirence. maybe golden lotus cant win in endgame but they win in tournament cuz they play in twink they have more experience gw in their lvl they play. if u have experience gw in twink tell me about gw 2 warrior 1 mage 2 rouge?