Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Ikronos divine vs Owner [part 2]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Owner is for sure the better guild. More experienced and great strategies.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Griiiim For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kingofninjas View Post
    For people who think end game is all luck based because it is pure crit, please think again. In a clash, MOST of the attacks from mages and rogues are in fact crits, which actually evens the scales and reduces the luck factor. In twinks, the rate of crit is lower, resulting in more variability and hence a greater "luck" factor as you call it.

Additionally, if you play against people who out gear you, obviously you will lose. If I walk into twink levels with a epic set and 3% crit, of course the enemies will destroy me with their significantly higher crit. Voila! Crit became a factor at twink levels too.

As people already stated, end game required much better technology, ping, and quicker thinking. One mistake from any player and the whole team dies. At twink levels a single mistake won't even cause the player who made it a death most of the time.

For those bringing up the Golden Lotus match, Night and Zeus were both not playing their preferred classes, and they had much less experience at twink levels than their opponents. Why don't the Golden Lotus team come to end game and challenge the same team with their rogue playing a tank and their tank as the rogue? Let's see if they win.
    your right twinks dont have as much crit. and u know what that means? u cant rush a rogue for 2 seconds and one combo them. As a rogue or mage you have to put urself at risk longer to kill and enemy dps than at endgame. Knowing when you have enough time to rush an enemy dps and kill them takes just as much skill to become effective at. Not to mention that twinking takes more coordination to kill specific people than at endgame. At endgame you can be blown up by one other person almost instantaneously. To have this same effect at twinks requires 2-3 people on the same team to read eachother and act at the sametime before the opportunity is lost rather than just 1 rogue finding an opening and killing an enemy rogue.

endgame requires different kinds of skill than twinking does. Clearly that is shown by the fact that zeus and Night are two of the best endgamers but they still lost the twink tournament. Based upon how long this argument has been going on for across countless different threads and THERE STILL ISN'T AN AGREEMENT UPON WHICH REQUIRES MORE SKILL, just settle for the fact that they are different and can't be compared.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Arrowz For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowz View Post
    your right twinks dont have as much crit. and u know what that means? u cant rush a rogue for 2 seconds and one combo them. As a rogue or mage you have to put urself at risk longer to kill and enemy dps than at endgame. Knowing when you have enough time to rush an enemy dps and kill them takes just as much skill to become effective at. Not to mention that twinking takes more coordination to kill specific people than at endgame. At endgame you can be blown up by one other person almost instantaneously. To have this same effect at twinks requires 2-3 people on the same team to read eachother and act at the sametime before the opportunity is lost rather than just 1 rogue finding an opening and killing an enemy rogue.

endgame requires different kinds of skill than twinking does. Clearly that is shown by the fact that zeus and Night are two of the best endgamers but they still lost the twink tournament. Based upon how long this argument has been going on for across countless different threads and THERE STILL ISN'T AN AGREEMENT UPON WHICH REQUIRES MORE SKILL, just settle for the fact that they are different and can't be compared.

There are times to rush and there are times when you cannot rush, just like twinkling. If I, as a rogue, varnish and kill the other rogue then there is a serious weak link in that teams strategy. Also, the enemy rogue also has an opportunity to snipe me in the same moment that I am opened. Don't forget, DPS is rarely ever stunned in clash. In fact, tanks are usually the most stunned. If timed right, DPS can go unstunned for most of the clash. The times you can be stunned, I shall answer: Well, what were you doing crossing your tank if you can be stunned?

However, we can both agree on that both types of PvP take skill. I just ask that twinks who can gear a toon try out clashes at end game. From the small sample population of those players that have, in my experience, have said that end game is harder to be good at and is less forgiving on mistakes.
    Last edited by Zeus; 10-14-2015 at 11:24 PM.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alhuntrazeck View Post
    Why not...? If you pick out the weakest player, it is now a 4v5. This thing happens in twink PvP too lol.
    Not 4v5, but farming undergeared person, while ur team stays and just watches at u being farmed. No one even attack them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    There are times to rush and there are times when you cannot rush, just like twinkling. If I, as a rogue, varnish and kill the other rogue then there is a serious weak link in that teams strategy. Also, the enemy rogue also has an opportunity to snipe me in the same moment that I am opened. Don't forget, DPS is rarely ever stunned in clash. In fact, tanks are usually the most stunned. If timed right, DPS can go unstunned for most of the clash. The times you can be stunned, I shall answer: Well, what were you doing crossing your tank if you can be stunned?

However, we can both agree on that both types of PvP take skill. I just ask that twinks who can gear a toon try out clashes at end game. From the small sample population of those players that have, in my experience, have said that end game is harder to be good at and is less forgiving on mistakes.
    There is no time for rushing newbs =) just rush then anytime, couse they can't do anything.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

Thank you. Exactly what I meant. At end game, a rogue hitting another rogue, sometimes even with nekro shield, will blow them up. Heck, even a mage can blow them up without nekro shield. At twink levels it takes 2-3 synced players to nuke down a enemy dps. How often does that happen? Being able to get in and out of enemy territory, and killing an enemy dps in the process, is something that I feel twinks do not fully appreciate the difficulty of at end game for the very reasons you stated. My argument that end game requires more skill (aka ping, device and common sense) than twinking is based upon this.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

Also to add on to my previous post, since for some reason I can't edit, I can assure you that a rogue should be able to see a rush coming and land the first shot (potentially stopping the rush by killing the enemy) or hide if he cycles his skills right. I have personally seen this done, both to and by me in relatively even gear clashes.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

For those bringing up the Golden Lotus match, Night and Zeus were both not playing their preferred classes, and they had much less experience at twink levels than their opponents. Why don't the Golden Lotus team come to end game and challenge the same team with their rogue playing a tank and their tank as the rogue? Let's see if they win.
    Golden Lotus should come to play a tournament at endgame. If they will manage to get into quater-finals then it's a performance. Horror managed to get into finals without any twink pvp experience. They only wanted to prove a point what endgame is capable of.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Also to add on to my previous post, since for some reason I can't edit, I can assure you that a rogue should be able to see a rush coming and land the first shot (potentially stopping the rush by killing the enemy) or hide if he cycles his skills right. I have personally seen this done, both to and by me in relatively even gear clashes.
    Aimed+nox, then fast hide back wall. When nekro rogue comes 1 more combo and still not enough to kill. And then in a second they 1 shot you and say : hide more noob.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Thank you. Exactly what I meant. At end game, a rogue hitting another rogue, sometimes even with nekro shield, will blow them up. Heck, even a mage can blow them up without nekro shield. At twink levels it takes 2-3 synced players to nuke down a enemy dps. How often does that happen? Being able to get in and out of enemy territory, and killing an enemy dps in the process, is something that I feel twinks do not fully appreciate the difficulty of at end game for the very reasons you stated. My argument that end game requires more skill (aka ping, device and common sense) than twinking is based upon this.
    Nuking a player actually happens pretty often. Atleast my guild does, we can keep a rogue out of a fight entirely if we choose to. The other guilds, not so much. Thats y they cry about lvls while ganging and we win 4v5s vs higher lvls

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by butterspar View Post
    Twink = Endgame with less skill points

Nuff said
    No your wrong, skill points is not the major part. It's how u fight of using your class...

For example: when ur tank play at level 23. U always die like paper. Cause u chose to have a nice stat on health and dmg instead put those extra points in jug skill.... After that your team swapped you cause u don't like to use jug.. Lol
    Last edited by Ovtlaw; 10-17-2015 at 04:04 AM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sapdcroi View Post
    ik that in endgame when someone make a mistake they and their team will die. pvp in twink and in endgame really are diffirence. maybe golden lotus cant win in endgame but they win in tournament cuz they play in twink they have more experience gw in their lvl they play. if u have experience gw in twink tell me about gw 2 warrior 1 mage 2 rouge?
    Dude. In twink 23 I can tank with 4 rouges and farm the whole twink 23 bracket... My rogues alway have mana n I always stay healthy... Imo twink is too easy because real player always at end game

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Dude. U lucky cause your enemy doesn't have no skill. Your video show that ur always open n no enemy rogue go atk u. If my twink 23 were there. You get farm... Xsolo is my rogue in 23. Recognize me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ovtlaw View Post
    Dude. In twink 23 I can tank with 4 rouges and farm the whole twink 23 bracket... My rogues alway have mana n I always stay healthy... Imo twink is too easy because real player always at end game
    do u remember thanhdaoz who scammer your arcane ring? before him came 23 him had been 10. and i saw some your video. many loser in my lvl come to 23 in 2014@@ so do u mean thanhdaoz is pro? u said lvl 23 for pros@@

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Use 4 rogues at 17. Ill take the free kills anyday

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Use 4 rogues at 17. Ill take the free kills anyday
    Lol. Like I said before. Your videos show You fight against noobs. Come to 23 or end game when u want to fight real skill player.

Ign : Nasty

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Lol. Like I said before. Your videos show You fight against noobs. Come to 23 or end game when u want to fight real skill player.

Ur videos show u stacking tanks and fighting rogues with samael. Pff

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Ur videos show u stacking tanks and fighting rogues with samael. Pff
    Lol. Which video I stacking tanks? Or va rogue with samael?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Lol. Which video I stacking tanks? Or va rogue with samael?

http://youtu.be/1gFEbGd6_nc 3 tanks vs. 1 tank

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fM4VhKci-60 rogue using samael.

How r u gonna lie ur way out of this?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

http://youtu.be/1gFEbGd6_nc 3 tanks vs. 1 tank

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fM4VhKci-60 rogue using samael.

How r u gonna lie ur way out of this?
    3 tank 1 rogue vs 1 tank 3 mages in end game usually 1 tank 3 mages will win. You can ask Zeus or any pro in 46. They will tell you how weak is tank stacking.

That rogue only use samael at start cause he thinks he can win without nekro. After his 1st lost. He start to use nekro and still lost...

Btw. Tank class is build for team fight not for solo. Especially if you play at 46. Tank is very weak if playing solo