Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Version 1.7.2 has been submitted to Apple!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Also thx for not showing how much u care about us high lvl players and vets...most have done quest so the exp for quest is one more way to help new players are u trying to create a "NOOB WORLD ORDER"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    260 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FluffNStuff View Post
    Totally need that mystery helm glitch where it was actually a sword instead of a helm. For some epic pics, check out:
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...-helm-graphics

he's a l33t hax0r!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Moogerfooger View Post
    Here, I've got something for your whining about a bonus shield they didn't even have to give you.

I would have rather have been given nothing than a back handed compliment in the form of a thank you

Guardian of Alterra FluffNStuff's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gluttony View Post
    Pretty sure that my statement of: I doubt it's a commission thing because that just seems like a bad business move on TapJoy's part, actually shows I have some business sense. TJ has walls in many games, so paying a developer a flat fee or a monthly flat rate to use be featured in another devs application would be in their best interest. It's probably more like TJ works as a mediator and just transfers the money from one party to the other after taking their cut. Paying based on what games get downloaded by whom would be a drain on their pockets as I imagine most people dl the free games for the in-game currency they receive in their favorite app (I imagine this is why Apple has an issue with TJ currently as their offers just boost download numbers for certain apps).

I understand the back scratching, but I also see that it promotes more whining in the long run. If the devs make a decision and stick to it (when it comes to presents) then people would learn that venting about it won't alleviate their ailment. Kind of like the beggars in Balefort, if you feed them one they just keep coming back for more.
    Tap Joy does actually pay based on downloading an app, even free ones. In fact, their bread and butter is actually free apps. The business model of Tap Joy is to ~pay~ people to download an app in order to push it to the top of the charts in the App Store. Apple had at one point shut down tap joy because of this, and were redesigning the way they do their popularity rankings, so I am not sure what the point of it is now.

The Hundred Acre Legends:
    HunnySniper - HunnyStorm
    Please Fill out the End Game Pet Survey!|||||| What's With that Shield Icon?

Guardian of Alterra FluffNStuff's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Snakespeare View Post
    he's a l33t hax0r!
    Totally forgot about that guy He was hilarious.

The Hundred Acre Legends:
    HunnySniper - HunnyStorm
    Please Fill out the End Game Pet Survey!|||||| What's With that Shield Icon?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    260 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xantor View Post
    I would have rather have been given nothing than a back handed compliment in the form of a thank you
    They gave you SO MUCH MORE for free, and you're whining about one gift? Including a sexual reference in your complaint is rude.

Did you pay for Caves? no. The entire campaign was a gift.
    Did you pay for swamp expansion? No. Another gift.
    How about the Fridge and the uber rare pinks you can get there? nope, it was a gift, too.

There is more, so much more. I don't need to say what you should already know.

I think you deserve a Helm of Ingratitude, one that can't be unequipped. Then everyone will know who you are, the Chief Ingrate of PL.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Ummm I did pay for caves shows how much u know

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xantor View Post
    Ummm I did pay for caves shows how much u know
    Shadow Caves, genius.
    Moogerfooger - Dex Bird | Moogerfoogerz - Dual Bear |Brutalityz - loser mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Also paid for swamp it was all together so yes u could say I paid for that too

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I have a question. What does it mean submitted to apple? Why do they have to get apples approval? Is it for apple devices cause im on android . And I paid for shadow caves with the purchase of alien oasis pack they just made it easier to get to which was nice.and about the shield,lol, I would rather have gotten nuthin rather than a shield that is a useless waste of space, space that i purchased, but what ever. And as for the campaign exp if it is a significant amount I really do EXPECT to receive it. I've completed over 90% and would be very upset if I did not receive the exp. just as upset as I was when I paid for something that was free a month later. I know its not like it was a huge amount of money but still sucks.I've spent bout 80 bucks on plat for this game and hopefully I wont feel penalized for doing so again.so please exp for quests already done ty

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I paid for swamps to and what is the fridge????

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FluffNStuff View Post
    Tap Joy does actually pay based on downloading an app, even free ones. In fact, their bread and butter is actually free apps. The business model of Tap Joy is to ~pay~ people to download an app in order to push it to the top of the charts in the App Store. Apple had at one point shut down tap joy because of this, and were redesigning the way they do their popularity rankings, so I am not sure what the point of it is now.
    The point has always been advertising apps and making money off doing it. It's a business. Everybody involved gets something, although I'm just hypothesizing on what. App dev gets publicity, STS gets money from TJ, TJ gets money either off downloads or the space it "rents" in apps, and user gets virtual currency.

Oh and it was hardly TJ's fault that the app downloads were skewing the rankings. Apple's popularity was based on amount of downloads, so of course it would be affected by TJ. If they had the same system as Android the whole time then TJ wouldn't have gotten in trouble with Apple, so I see it as Apple's fault that the iOS users had no offer board for like a month or something. Maybe I'm missing some facts, but I see TJ as the victim here.
    Quote Originally Posted by sticky420 View Post
    I paid for swamps to and what is the fridge????
    Pretty sure fridge is either Frozen Nightmares or A Hidden Ice Cave with the crazy strong boss at the end that gave even my level 53 friend trouble. But probably the first.

AL Kar | PL/SL Karaai | DL/AL Karai | SL Karaii | AL Karwar | PL Squishybirdie | PL Gotnorange

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Fridge is in the hidden ice cave, the entrance to it is hidden behind a tent in snowpeak
    Skavengr - lvl56 dual spec tank/bow bear, Alameina - lvl56 full mega int mage, MegaDooomer - lvl56 full custom dex bird

Skavenger - commando, Skavengr - engineer, MegaDooomer - operative
    Quote Originally Posted by Morawk View Post
    Your Int is only 1. You should not even be able to form words in your mouth lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slush View Post
    They're noobs, what do you expect.

14.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #94
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,490 Posts

The app has been approved. Please use this thread for feedback.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...-been-approved!

-ALS

15.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #95
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,893 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by thecakeisaspy View Post
    on a little bit of a more on topic note does anyone know if completing a quest while under the effects of an exp elixer will boost the exp gained from completing the quest?
    Yes, elixirs affect quest completion xp.