Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: My Humble Suggestions On Guilds

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I also agree with having extremely difficult obstacles set for guild forming. Gold is one thing, bit I think somthing like having the core 5 members that are wanting to start a guild enter a special instance designed in order to be able to form a guild, where the 5 must clear an extremly difficult map filled with bosses and such(no drops or exp however, to prevent farming wh0res) after this map is cleared the guild leader will be awarded the "quality of a king", the soon to be guild leader will be teleported alone into another instance, where he alone, will have to solo one final boss, before being awarded the "strength of a king". After which, the leader will have to trade in both items plus what ever the devs set as the gold amount, in order to create a guild.

-Adv

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Well I agree with everything EXCEPT the Leader going to kill a hard boss alone, in Venom's case, I am a healer. LOL So, soloing is not really an option. So, I think making 5 players complete an extremely hard zone is definitely a possibility.

P.S. check your PM
    Xanthia - Enchantress
    Guild Leader of Venom
    Guild Website - www.venom-guild.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

All the more challenging then, no?
    Besides, think about the prospective bragging rights.

"JOIN VENOM TODAY, OUR LEADER IS A HEALER 1337 HURR DURR"

Worst case scenario, you buy two respecs.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Ehh, I still don't like the idea. Plus I only do healing
    Xanthia - Enchantress
    Guild Leader of Venom
    Guild Website - www.venom-guild.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Well I guess the group instance has to be that much harder then.

Anyways, I'm trying to come up with ways that members would benefit from owning a guild hall...

Discount potions are a definate must

Perhaps enable a small 30 gold fee on regular stash npc, while omitting this fee for the guild hall npc.

Possibly, we can have guild only content:
    extra difficult, extra rewarding, extra epic guild only instances. Accessable only after a guild establishes a guild hall.
    These special guild dungeons would offer drops from bosses that are both better, and not available to regular dungeons.
    The loot from these dungeons will be tradeable, thus putting powerful guilds with an enormous economic advantage against the public/weaker guilds.

A new dungeon will be available for each new level of guild hall the guild gets.
    This would create a huge incentive for players to follow guild rules and stay loyal to a powerful guild, due to such great advantages, and it encourages smaller guilds to rise up to the occasion, and try to rival the existing powerful guild, all the while, everything has been going into a gold sink.

-Adv

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

love the discussion here

definately not a special guild towne, a towne is so boring and unoriginal, like a guild hall like someone mentioned, since player housing is being implemented soon, we will be able to put items in it, this can be the same for the guild hall where u can play decorations or rate items in there, guild potion shop with discounts stuff like that

guild bank is also a great suggestion

i want things like guild icons or logos, so we can place them on our clothing! that would be cool, or even guild banners!

(will think of more suggestions and add later, im half asleep atm)
    Sayishere - Archer.

Never tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I've just thought about it, and i think, to make guild bank more effective and less confusing, the devs should add the option of leaving a 50 character note along with depositing an item, so people know which items are up for grabs, and which items are off limits.

Example: I deposit a zombie saint shield into the guild bank, with this system, I could leave a note saying
    "free to use/be sold, gold returns to bank" or something to that effect.

-Adv

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Dear STS

Almost 4 months have passed since this the birth of this thread. As I was catching up to the game's current state of development, I found, to my displeasure, that every single idea and suggestion in this thread [B]still[B] apply today! Though I'm ignorant as to whether if the team has realized this or not, or simply don't care - Pocket Legend's biggest weakness as a MMORPG is the lack of Content. The team has tried it's best, im sure, to over come the problem by adding one dungeon pack after another, which is fine and dandy, except when these dungeons come once in a blue moon, are beaten within an hour of release, level cap hit within two, and floods of S> OVERPRICED SNIPER GEAR PM ME OFFER!!!!11!eleventy!!1 hit the townes after just a day. As I, as well as many members before, and after my stay here have suggested already- equipment upgrades. There are many ways to implement this, I've suggested an option already, but it WILL solve the problem of content, which in turns, lets the team take their time with new maps, and other content. Ofcourse, there are always ways to synergize the cash shop system with the equipment upgrade system, thus rendering the argument " Hurr durr but where will STS make money from if they stop making dungeons?" invalid.

Thank you for toiling through my unedited, unorganized, un-spell checked, ramblings.

All the best,
    -Adv

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Good points all.