Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Introducing: PvP Duels! + Client 1.3.0

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

For all the people who complain that dummy farming will occur way more now, so what? There is no point as there is no ap or lb to achieve. It only shows the pros/weaks/cheap players. So dont complain unless there is someone that benefits from the duels like titles or aps

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

@Hesx All you'd have to do is sit in windmore city with a L1 toon for like two seconds and you'll have about 5 level 13twinks - capped 46s inviting you to duel. (same people I've seen calling new players duel food, which ruins the gaming experience for them) Just shows how people are abusing the new PvP system already and how quick a patch needs to come to adjust the level requirement for invite AND make a dueling match up like on PL 1v1 rooms lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

mais um br aleluia ;-;

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

For dummy farming...just put a cool-down period into play for people who fight the same players over & over & over. Easy. Won't stop them 100% of the time...but will make it annoying for them. which will somewhat help if ever came the time titles, leader board event, and awards come into play with dueling. Sorry for spamming the thread but if nobody voices opinions while this is all new nothing will be done in the future (;

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    114 Posts

I'm really glad an official 1vs1 arena was made. I don't really pvp but I always thought looking for some place in ctf to 1v1 without others interfering, or trying to get into an empty tdm room would be a pain (might be wrong, I don't have much experience in this). And I can't wait till some vanity weapons are released!
    I also hope the bird mask will be part of Halloween. It looked nice

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Woundedwarrior View Post
    New mythic gun maybe
    nah,just vanity weapon I think

IGN: illidansk/illidanpvp/licence
    Guild: Havrani (ravens) <--- click for more guild info

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

On the other spectrum of players who puff themselves up by dueling lower lever players and calling them duel food, I've seen players say "Will let you kill in duel for xxx (amount of gold)" and had received pm offering that kind of "service" too. This is distasteful.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PORSCHIE View Post
    is it duel kills will be get leaderboard? :0 please no
    Dummy farmers'll dominate it if that ever happens
    The dead cannot be killed.
    Ft. Nuisanze, Crucifixxion

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

It should be by level. You should work for it. Its hard to duel high levels. It is good for all dummy users out there.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xdumbx View Post
    Attachment 141697
    When someone dies from Nilbog poison, they stay died and they cant get up. It happend two times to my friends when I was fighting them. It only happends when they die from the Nilbog AA, not when u hit them though. Also rouge packs dont go away aftor they died.
    LOL.... Some friend you are.... If he/she is your friend why would you put up a picture of you killing them in a duel? Just thought that was funny.... Hilarious....

Official Signature Of Dot Com Entertainment

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Titanium View Post
    legit dummy farming.
    Who cares? There are no leaderboards.
    - Allows

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts

I propose a new glove slap emote. For example -glove slap- followed by I challenge you to a duel!
    CheesyRogue Officer and Concigliere of Chivalrous Union

13. The Following User Says Thank You to johnsr For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Too much bugs :-(
    And thanks a lot for duels!!! Going good...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Duels tournament will be awesome :-D (I think)
    Last edited by Swtdvl; 10-13-2015 at 02:45 PM. Reason: Spelling mistake

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

sts please fix the rogue packs in duels so that they dont stay there after the round and they get to pick them up in round2

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xdumbx View Post
    Attachment 141697
    When someone dies from Nilbog poison, they stay died and they cant get up. It happend two times to my friends when I was fighting them. It only happends when they die from the Nilbog AA, not when u hit them though. Also rouge packs dont go away aftor they died.
    hahahaha nameless mage legendary weapon killed the rogue XD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Theres no need for there to be a lvl requirement duels are only for fun not lb so if u have a friend not same lvl it cwn be fun. Also there is absoutly no way rouges should have there dam nerfed as i said b4 and as sts has stated duels are for fun. Stop trying to add restrictions on a fun based duel system we already have pvp lb maps if thats your thing its fine just relize theres a reason for those restrictions when leader board is involved

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Hey all, I haven't had time to play much since this update, but I noticed the following bugs/issues:

1) In normal PvP you can only fight in a PvP room with players within 2 levels of you. I think for duels it should be players within 1 level of you. So imagine my surprise when I was challenged to my first duel while playing with my level 10 and I saw the results. My level 10 is one of the best PvP mages in that bracket, and I usually win 80% of my fights, yet I was killed by the opposing warrior with 1 hit. Then after losing 3 straight, I come to find out he was a level 22 warrior!! Most of the time when you are challenged to a duel, it is by a player you are not familiar with, and nowhere does it say their level. And it can be hard to find where they are in the town, or if they are by the auction then you cannot see them in the crowd. So there is no way to know what level they are. Please make it so that you can only challenge another player to a duel if they are within one level of you!

2) While in a duel, the opposing player quit in the middle and left. My first thought is that I should get an automatic kill if he leaves after the fight has started. So I was just left standing there and had to leave the duel arena via the world map. Then when I tried to challenge another player to a duel, the system complained to me that I was already in middle of a duel. In order to duel again, I had to log off, quit the app, and sign back on.

3) There had been some discussion in one of the threads of making some sort of PvP rating system instead of just kills/deaths, and then having a leaderboard. I guess that is not happening? If so then that's too bad. It would have added some more fun to the game.

4) The new PvP screen is all messed up. Everything is out of proportion, and now in order to see the list of players on the other team, you have to block the middle of your screen. On those of us playing on a phone or small tablet, it takes up too much of the middle of the screen and blocks your view. I don't understand why these changes were made as it doesn't appear any new information is on the screen. So then we rearrange this if it was fine before?

5) This is not something from the most recent update, but a bug I noticed over the past week, which is that in TDM Trulle's kills were counting as kills for one of the teams. So the game would end earlier than it should, and then Trulle's kills were listed on the final totals screen with no name next to the number of kills.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Like i said i think you should not be any lvl restrictions on duel but there shoukd obviously be the lvl of the person inviting you to a duel id think that one would be a no brainer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zerofort View Post
    Like i said i think you should not be any lvl restrictions on duel but there shoukd obviously be the lvl of the person inviting you to a duel id think that one would be a no brainer
    Yeah, that would be fine. Let the box that appears telling you of the duel invite state what level the other player is, and also would actually be nice to know what class they are as well. Sometimes you would use a certain pet, gear or skills against a certain class, and once you enter the duel you have no time to start messing around with that stuff as it starts right away.