Being a "good" player is how YOU think YOU play. You cant just deem a player the best for his/her level because as you can see by the replies, it differs between the players. One person said that one person was the nicest person ever. Others may think that to be the best you have to have 50k+ pvp kills.
If you really want to find out the "best" player, think of it in more narrowed ideas. You could even host a tournament for the most pve kills or something like that so you are not making a general statement. In my mind, nobody is the "best" player. I believe so because everybody has their OWN way of playing Pocket Legends. Their OWN way of leveling. Their OWN way of helping out others. Some players are better than others ie: scammers< all-day-farmers< common players< helpers< Elite PL'ers
This is just my way of classifying most players. The chart thing could differ by what kind of player you are. If you are what I classify as a helper, you may be lower in the equation than even scammers because you put them above yourself and decide to help them and then help yourself. In my mind all day farmers are 2nd worst because they should be taking breaks and slowing life down a bit. I am a common player and I don't feel bad about that all. Elite PL'ers are people like Lovenus. Lovenus has leveled up and HELPED others rather than being a jerk about being higher leveled than many of the other levels. Every Pocket Legends players' goal should be to be like players like Lovenus- To help the people in need!