Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Need Twink Lvl advice!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Skvll View Post
    If you don't like what you're seeing don't view this thread. It's simple. Last time I check it's a community type of thread so we can discuss and debate and comment if we'd like to. Just state your opinion about what lvls should be played and leave this thread if you don't like it. If you consider debates as childish then lol at you.
    You're not the only one who's posted in this thread, so please don't tell me to not view this thread.

This is community thread with the OP requesting advice on an problem. You and others have instead turned it into let's bash at the other person because I'm better than you, my brackets is better than yours, you farm only noobs, etc.... It's not a debate but back and forth jibes.

On another note let's not fool ourselves lv23 seems to be dying. If people want to play fast paced they better just go endgame but the OP doesn't want that hence he made this thread. He is welcome and many others to come to "baby brackets" pvp.

Let's get back on topic

Sent from Uranus (The Planet) using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kalahesi View Post
    You're not the only one who's posted in this thread, so please don't tell me to not view this thread.

This is community thread with the OP requesting advice on an problem. You and others have instead turned it into let's bash at the other person because I'm better than you, my brackets is better than yours, you farm only noobs, etc.... It's not a debate but back and forth jibes.

On another note let's not fool ourselves lv23 seems to be dying. If people want to play fast paced they better just go endgame but the OP doesn't want that hence he made this thread. He is welcome and many others to come to "baby brackets" pvp.

Let's get back on topic

Sent from Uranus (The Planet) using Tapatalk
    Obviously I'm not the only one on this thread lmao
    I said if you don't like what you see don't stay on it.
    I stated the baby brackets ...etc and that's my advice and
    you're wrong I never said my bracket is the best and their bracket sucks I said its lower dmg which is true and I was also inviting but yeah I said the lower you go in lvl the more heavily the noob farming becomes cause it's true.
    Regardless of how you feel about everyone here you can't stop someone from saying what's on their mind so what's your point? It's not getting or going no where
    And I've already stated we 23s have a little less players than other brackets which is no problem for us
    and last time I check he said twink lvl advice meaning all the twink bracket he didn't say fast or slow paced games and I and others gave suggestions and advice so what if it turned into something else? You act like people aren't gonna say their honest feelings lmao get real when things are about pvp zones ... It's bound to get messy. Deal with it lmao or just "pm" each player you have a problem with lol
    your choice and it's not gonna stop anything cause it'll always have a few who will do this. What you gonna talk to them too? Or you gonna just watch? Lmao when the next thread like this one pops up please tell me what you'll do.