Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Need Twink Lvl advice!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    58 Posts

AL pvp's got more drama than daytime television. Surprised nobody's got an Emmy yet XD

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bluebatthing For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

@ovtlaw bro I keep telling them anything below 21s is the baby brackets xD
    @puretank you shouldn't even chat here cause you ended up selling your gear and losing to my 23 tank 6-1 but you won against my 22 tank 2-0 gg xD lmao ign: leaping seems like a quitter to me I heard the guild wars made you quit is it true?
    @arrowz please come clash at our bracket and clash against us bring your guild too if you'd like I know all of the 23s here would enjoy it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

play lvl7-9 less drama than 15-17

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Skvll View Post
    @ovtlaw bro I keep telling them anything below 21s is the baby brackets xD
    @puretank you shouldn't even chat here cause you ended up selling your gear and losing to my 23 tank 6-1 but you won against my 22 tank 2-0 gg xD lmao ign: leaping seems like a quitter to me I heard the guild wars made you quit is it true?
    @arrowz please come clash at our bracket and clash against us bring your guild too if you'd like I know all of the 23s here would enjoy it.
    Wouldnt end well for u. Besides, id rather not waste gold on a dying bracket

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowz View Post
    Wouldnt end well for u. Besides, id rather not waste gold on a dying bracket
    Lmao epic words xD sorry to disappoint you but I keep playing win or lose and if you honestly feel like it wouldn't end well me for come clash against my guild or make up another excuse on the forums :3 it's your choice after this lol. It was an invite this bracket that is dying? Lol hey if you wanna use that excuse go for it lmfao

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Less drama cause it's harder to kill another player? Or you baby bracket to busy farming noobs? Which one is it?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Lmao epic words xD sorry to disappoint you but I keep playing win or lose and if you honestly feel like it wouldn't end well me for come clash against my guild or make up another excuse on the forums :3 it's your choice after this lol. It was an invite this bracket that is dying? Lol hey if you wanna use that excuse go for it lmfao
    I dont wanna waste my money to gear another character for a dead bracket. In what way is that an excuse. Provide gear and id be glad to farm u at 23

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

I dont wanna waste my money to gear another character for a dead bracket. In what way is that an excuse. Provide gear and id be glad to farm u at 23
    23 never dead bracket. Always ctf clash. Fair no block. Unlike 10-18. Whoever guild join fast for blocking will win a 5 mins clash. After they start on a fresh map. Blocking n gang is not a pvp. It's more like join as fast as u can. Farm the enemy out of map then you all stay in there to chit chat. I don't want to waste my free time to play kids game

Ign : Nasty

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ovtlaw View Post
    23 never dead bracket. Always ctf clash. Fair no block. Unlike 10-18. Whoever guild join fast for blocking will win a 5 mins clash. After they start on a fresh map. Blocking n gang is not a pvp. It's more like join as fast as u can. Farm the enemy out of map then you all stay in there to chit chat. I don't want to waste my free time to play kids game

Ign : Nasty
    We dont need 5v5. We win with 4 anyways

And u say u dont wanna waste ur time playing a kids game yet u respond numerous times a day on forums for said game.
    Hypocracy at its finest

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

No provide your self with gear since I "invited" so I'll take that as a no to the invite to 23 lmao but I would like to see you farm me in a clash :3 simply cause I wanna see how baby bracket toons fight if they lvl up
    Also I have a question about your vids...why is most of your clashes sped up for the whole time in your vids you claim it's not no low dmg zoned but yet every clash is taking a long time to kill them one round. Please explain to me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Only the strong survive at 23s that's why we have a little less players but it's no problem we have fair clashes a lot
    Only the baby brackets you can survive with out being strong...just saying oh and happy noob hunting :3
    Go endgame if you wanna one shot (depending on class)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

We dont need 5v5. We win with 4 anyways

And u say u dont wanna waste ur time playing a kids game yet u respond numerous times a day on forums for said game.
    Hypocracy at its finest
    You don't need 5v5 cause the dmg there is low that you can survive 4v5? That's cool. I like that, tell us more.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

No provide your self with gear since I "invited" so I'll take that as a no to the invite to 23 lmao but I would like to see you farm me in a clash :3 simply cause I wanna see how baby bracket toons fight if they lvl up
    Also I have a question about your vids...why is most of your clashes sped up for the whole time in your vids you claim it's not no low dmg zoned but yet every clash is taking a long time to kill them one round. Please explain to me.
    i speed it up cuz I dont want every video to be 20+ minutes long. And I've played with players from 23. Nothing special from what I've seen.

and just to show u how incompetent you 23s are, here is ovtlaw showing his cluelessness and saying a twink warrior cant kill a rogue with nekro in vs. cuz they dont have enough dmg.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4nfLm_99U4
    Skip to the end and watch nostek farming a rogue with nekro in vs.

I guess tanks at 23 are just bad and cant do dmg
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

You don't need 5v5 cause the dmg there is low that you can survive 4v5? That's cool. I like that, tell us more.
    23 doesnt need 5v5 either since they survived 2v5. By your reasoning 23 is also a low dmg zone then. Lets see what your pitiful response will be

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

i speed it up cuz I dont want every video to be 20+ minutes long. And I've played with players from 23. Nothing special from what I've seen.

and just to show u how incompetent you 23s are, here is ovtlaw showing his cluelessness and saying a twink warrior cant kill a rogue with nekro in vs. cuz they dont have enough dmg.
    Every encounter in your vids with your enemies the fights is sped up for every round cause no one is dying fast enough or should I point it out more on a few vids? It's almost as if it was done in time lapse lmao And we've both beaten nekro Rogs

lmao at least it isn't a whole bracket even though we can deal dmg but it's not always about dmg to win lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

23 doesnt need 5v5 either since they survived 2v5. By your reasoning 23 is also a low dmg zone then. Lets see what your pitiful response will be
    It happens but it also is possible to survive 2v5 lmao even at endgame it's been proven but surviving gangers is moooooore survivable at baby brackets lmao

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Dude. Nostek is weak. He knows how we do it in 23s. Yes, u did fight some from 23. But the reason the came to play 17 because they get farm out of 23s. So they go play at 10-18 where noobs belong. Real talk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

We farm level 24s. They're gear is 4+ para. Aviiici 7 paras 3 eyes (her stat is like level 25 rogue) . Can break tank jug....
    Bxne is skvll in this post. He using a noob helm... Lost about 30 dmg. I'm not sure on hp. Lol. He always use noob gear to farm pros... Soloed is 1/3 my best rogue I've playing with...

Pay attention on how fast a rogue die in level 23 dmg. 1-2 combos. Not like ur 17 twink 3-5 combo

Part 1 http://youtu.be/2ehD-qkrRFg
    Part 2 http://youtu.be/cWyqGnSmidQ
    Last edited by Ovtlaw; 10-19-2015 at 07:44 AM.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Ovtlaw For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Dude. Nostek is weak. He knows how we do it in 23s. Yes, u did fight some from 23. But the reason the came to play 17 because they get farm out of 23s. So they go play at 10-18 where noobs belong. Real talk
    Says the one who thinks tanks cant kill rogues in vs. Maybe u just suck at vs

We farm level 24s. They're gear is 4+ para. Aviiici 7 paras 3 eyes (her stat is like level 25 rogue) . Can break tank jug....
    Bxne is skvll in this post. He using a noob helm... Lost about 30 dmg. I'm not sure on hp. Lol. He always use noob gear to farm pros... Soloed is 1/3 my best rogue I've playing with...

Pay attention on how fast a rogue die in level 23 dmg. 1-2 combos. Not like ur 17 twink 3-5 combo

Part 1 http://youtu.be/2ehD-qkrRFg
    Part 2 http://youtu.be/cWyqGnSmidQ
    7 paras is bad lmao. 7 paras is never good. And i can 2 combo any rogue at 17. Further showing ur ignorance with regards to lvl 17. Keep showing ur lack of knowledge pls

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

I mean last time I check I was a "tank" who's main role is to protect the team hmm so I guess
    Doing my job makes me and others tanks at 23 "bad" cause we can't deal dmg based on your opinion lmfao!
    If we wanted to deal dmg we would play rog or Mage but our bracket tanks can deal dmg sorry to let you down but. But honestly I'd rather have a class that "can't do dmg"(your opinion) instead of a whole bracket
    If the whole bracket dmg is baby dmg we would need to speed up vids we would lag more (if you don't have the right device) cause no one is dying like that
    We would even resort to ganging to kill one player cause 2v1 isn't good enough we would noob hunt heavily cause that's the quickest thing we would be able to kill IF we was at the baby brackets playing lmao lets be honest we even see post like this coming from your baby zone all the time more than any other zones. Last time I check arrowz you have 4v5s nice stuff tell us more about your zone or did I cover it all or maybe you can show your photo of your 1400 crit again