Thread: Evil Droid of Doom?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Lightbulb Evil Droid of Doom?

This was one of many random ideas I had, an Evil Droid (with tons of hp) randomly shows up at a populated area, and starts causing all kinds of chaos. Meanwhile... all the other players mob him with arrows, clubs, and spells. After the Evil Droid of Doom dies/passes out, everyone on that map would be rewarded the Evil Droid vanity item. What do you all think?
    Grimtigrex - "I like people who take time out of there life to help other people. Thank you!"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I like it, it just can't be spawned in the starter area, well need lots of tanks, or do you think he has very high HP and low damage? Also, no offense but how about a new name?
    Zbooo- Lvl 1x Warrior

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

I'm thinking a small stun effect or a 1-2 dmg or something along those lines. I wuv my name, I was TheLichQueen once upon a time... but I enjoy my name now, any reason as to why I should change it now?
    Grimtigrex - "I like people who take time out of there life to help other people. Thank you!"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Orcish View Post
    I'm thinking a small stun effect or a 1-2 dmg or something along those lines. I wuv my name, I was TheLichQueen once upon a time... but I enjoy my name now, any reason as to why I should change it now?
    I think he means the Evil Droid of Doom's name :P And yes I like the idea. Similar stuff has been mentioned before. Some people may not want it there though and want to be left in peace
    You have succeeded in life when all you really want is only what you really need. ~Vernon Howard
    Announcing the Pocket Legend Fan Site!! Become Part of the Phenomenon!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

hmm maybe an ability that causes ppl to do a random emote? It wouldn't hurt anyone, just slightly annoying. I like the idea of everyone banding together for one single cause, with some sort of a reward at the end. Yeah the Droid name could change no biggy there
    Last edited by Orcish; 05-18-2011 at 11:43 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Haha I meant the mobs name, TheLichQueen wow much? ;P but yeah I like it it just depends on the whole community.
    Zbooo- Lvl 1x Warrior