Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Thank you Cinco!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Can't say about other updates but a fix for the Halloween issue has been found and is awaiting publish. I will update when the portal works again. Sorry for the inconvenience!
    Where do the Dex Elite Helms And The Elite Int wands drop? People have farmed ever since the cap released but I haven't seen or heard of any drop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Loganayr View Post
    First of all thank you for your work. I've seen people dissatisfied however i think your update is actually better than the previous caverns update, because:
    1) the exp cap is what it should be, 300k was stupid and boring
    2) you did recycle maps but while caverns are 100% recycled, your maps are not.The mobs placement and type is different,making it more interesting.

Only 2 problems i see are:
    1) the vanity cap doesn't count towards 3pc. I've read you saying it's hard to implement it with limited resources, however if you can try harder you would basically shut down all the complaints of the newer gen pvpers, bringing at last the game on an equal level for all.

2) The new sets are a bit.... confusing.It's not clear wether they have a set bonus or not, especially the elite ones. If they don't than i guess they are pvp related since having all that hp and losing so much on damage output doesn't make much sense in pve.

Overall, thank you.

Inviato dal mio ASUS Transformer Pad TF300TL utilizzando Tapatalk

If 3Pc will basically shut down all the complaints of the newer gen pvpers, than founders helm next, as many new gens don't know what bonus founders helm give, make it totally fair, make it 100% fair, CHANGE THAT FOUNDERS HELM BONUS FROM 5 ARMOUR 5 DAMAGE TO JUST 1 ARMOUR only than there will be totally fair.
    Last edited by bglir; 10-16-2015 at 01:43 PM.

Git – Ssneakykills

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bglir View Post
    If 3Pc will basically shut down all the complaints of the newer gen pvpers, than founders helm next, as many new gens don't know what bonus founders helm give, make it totally fair, make it 100% fair, CHANGE THAT FOUNDERS HELM BONUS FROM 5 ARMOUR 5 DAMAGE TO JUST 1 ARMOUR only than there will be totally fair.
    There is always something for people to cry about... just enjoy the cap its a good one.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Iaintcuard View Post
    There is always something for people to cry about... just enjoy the cap its a good one.

SOMEONE IS AFRAID THAT THERE FOUNDERS HELM WILL GET BONUS REMOVE, THAT PERSON IS NOT LEGIT OWNER OF FOUNDERS ACCOUNT AND GOES AROUND GAME WITH NABEEL SCAMMING PEOPLE, SOONER OR LATER THAT FAKE OWNER FOUNDERS WILL GET BANNED AND THAT BE SOMETHING TO CRY ABOUT.... just enjoy the cap its a good one.

Git – Ssneakykills