Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Regarding the l77 golem vanity

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by frat View Post
    When were the past caps ever this easy? Why are you even talking about capping if you never have?
    I never have, but those who capped BEFORE YOU and never once complained about the old elite caps going back to normal. And those who have capped every elite cap from the beginning have had it worse than grinding 300k xp in terms of platinum usage, and xp grind. Yet I see no complaints whatsoever from them. So not sure why your case is so special and different.

Here's a semi-analogy that can hopefully make my point a little more clear: Maybe STS should give a special reward to everyone who ever bought and kept a Wraith Set for 3M or a Raid Roach Set for 5M. Or a lust set for 13M. Or those of us twinks who bought artisans and experts for 1M. Since now everyone can get them easily and cheaply, those of us who put time and effort into getting the gold to use the sets should get a refund or some sort of gratification, right?

Either way, glad everyone, and you, are enjoying the cap now. I'm in love with the activity in every towne now and it has been a drastic difference in terms of enthusiasm both personally and throughout the community.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

You don't seem to understand that I haven't said I don't like the new cap, I love it. PL is active now and I'm seeing people I haven't seen in years.
    Lel Irony at it's best....
    Read the justification again and again pls

This was ur main concern as you kept saying again and again -
    You're still not getting the point. The cap was 300k and you achieved 2pc and lust from it and now you can achieve the 2pc and lust for only 15-20k xp. That is why I am complaining.
    This is the justification that is totally to the point -
    Quote Originally Posted by OPest View Post
    once few maps were paid, ppls that spent alot money should come back and complain - we spent alot and its free, ppls now can get a full day 3x combo, old ppls come and complain we spent enormous plat so why sts and make this unfair, nothing is written in stone, eventually things change and its good to see that change is toward more free to play.

Its you, who dont have any idea that how many ppls did grind 300k and they feeled it so hard, but are not unhappy like u rather enjoying the cap AND ENJOYING MORE because its easier than ever now, its actually good, its just u cant see the good side, and u kept decling all the valid points, its just worthless, ppls shoould rly stop feeding this topic and just ignore it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DivineMoustache View Post
    I never have, but those who capped BEFORE YOU and never once complained about the old elite caps going back to normal. And those who have capped every elite cap from the beginning have had it worse than grinding 300k xp in terms of platinum usage, and xp grind. Yet I see no complaints whatsoever from them. So not sure why your case is so special and different.

Here's a semi-analogy that can hopefully make my point a little more clear: Maybe STS should give a special reward to everyone who ever bought and kept a Wraith Set for 3M or a Raid Roach Set for 5M. Or a lust set for 13M. Or those of us twinks who bought artisans and experts for 1M. Since now everyone can get them easily and cheaply, those of us who put time and effort into getting the gold to use the sets should get a refund or some sort of gratification, right?

Either way, glad everyone, and you, are enjoying the cap now. I'm in love with the activity in every towne now and it has been a drastic difference in terms of enthusiasm both personally and throughout the community.
    When the old caps went back to normal they took away the Cap vanity for that level meaning it can't be achievable anymore but with this cap it is still achievable. I had to get 300k xp while others can do what I did by only having to get 15-20k xp.
    Wrathfulbeast, Sentreb, Flistra, Aype, Beasttony, Fraxt, Imtony, Tonyisaboss, Blurt, Megahax, Vaype, Studtony, Falpra, Kisjsisjs, Supportmage, Wrathfulfire, Wrathfultony, Zyoof, Studzo.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts

When the old caps went back to normal they took away the Cap vanity for that level meaning it can't be achievable anymore but with this cap it is still achievable. I had to get 300k xp while others can do what I did by only having to get 15-20k xp.
    it goes back to the point, you chose to spend that 200$ worth of plat
    BestChuck Inflated, Vonc Overrated, Flashx Outdated, TSM Eliminated!
    Woooo Gabevizzle 😜💙

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Groaning View Post
    it goes back to the point, you chose to spend that 200$ worth of plat
    I chose to spend 200 dollars to get the 2pc and use lust. That's what capping is for. Now people can cap and still get 2pc and lust with not even close to as much xp as I did.
    Wrathfulbeast, Sentreb, Flistra, Aype, Beasttony, Fraxt, Imtony, Tonyisaboss, Blurt, Megahax, Vaype, Studtony, Falpra, Kisjsisjs, Supportmage, Wrathfulfire, Wrathfultony, Zyoof, Studzo.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kingshahzeb View Post
    Ok to all those guys whose seems this thing unfair i would post for you and against you...

Yes, i have already put me in your position and i would feel disaster if i loose 200$
    Yea, you feel that your plat got wasted, with money.

However, No body told you to waste 200$... now as you said alot time above that why would you wait for an update which STS told you that will never happen, well then if that was the thing then why did you used platinum with curiosity? See, as we all knew that there were no updates and STS also said they'll run this game for foreseeable future, and as a mass people were buying platinum, PL would live a long way, which meant that you had a year or two to level.
    So you should had made a schedule like 5k exp a day and imo that's do-able for the haters of pve too and with that schedule 60 days = 2 months you will be 77

So no time wasted, no money wasted, and a little gold wasted to complete the schedule

AND the 5k one is an example, if you do 1k still you'll cap in an year and i am quite sure that you can play WITHOUT 2pc...

All i gotta say, enjoy the update!
    Frat read this....
    "Treat others like you want yourself to be treated, time will reflect your doing upon you someday..."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

We just wand a elite vanity is all since the grinding we did was tough, and now its easy. There's people who capped without using mega maze but it took them months, now people can cap in days due to the less discouraging xp total this time around. Elite vanity for a super elite grind would be nice and well deserved. Those old players who aren't complaining have a 3pc already and are satisfied. The new players who would have capped if we installed back them aren't satisfied as we had to do 300k xp to level up. It's not going to hurt the old players if we who capped 300k xp get a elite vanity we just want the 3pc so we can feel at less of a disadvantage in pvp. Nothing wrong with giving those who spent 200$ a elite vanity to craft, or those who spent months to level up to 77 a 3pc ring. The new players who got a 2pc by only leveling 50k won't mind if we who leveled 300k get a rightfully earned 3pc ring. It'll be a fair and just decision, as 300k was alo t of xp and took alo t of platinum or a lot of a person personal time if not did with platinum to cap 300k xp

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Basauli For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Basauli View Post
    We just wand a elite vanity is all since the grinding we did was tough, and now its easy. There's people who capped without using mega maze but it took them months, now people can cap in days due to the less discouraging xp total this time around. Elite vanity for a super elite grind would be nice and well deserved. Those old players who aren't complaining have a 3pc already and are satisfied. The new players who would have capped if we installed back them aren't satisfied as we had to do 300k xp to level up. It's not going to hurt the old players if we who capped 300k xp get a elite vanity we just want the 3pc so we can feel at less of a disadvantage in pvp. Nothing wrong with giving those who spent 200$ a elite vanity to craft, or those who spent months to level up to 77 a 3pc ring. The new players who got a 2pc by only leveling 50k won't mind if we who leveled 300k get a rightfully earned 3pc ring. It'll be a fair and just decision, as 300k was alo t of xp and took alo t of platinum or a lot of a person personal time if not did with platinum to cap 300k xp
    Ok read these points
    1. You didn't capped at the first week
    2. no body told you to cap
    3. we all knew there won't be updates so it was possible to cap without money and time wastage
    4. If you did made a good schedule to cap you would be satisfied
    5. There is nothing for STS to give you because you did what you wanted
    6. STS ain't reasonable for you not to make a good schedule
    7. You did leveled to 77 because YOU was curious to have fun with 2pc

Enough to say.
    "Treat others like you want yourself to be treated, time will reflect your doing upon you someday..."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Ok read these points
    1. You didn't capped at the first week
    2. no body told you to cap
    3. we all knew there won't be updates so it was possible to cap without money and time wastage
    4. If you did made a good schedule to cap you would be satisfied
    5. There is nothing for STS to give you because you did what you wanted
    6. STS ain't reasonable for you not to make a good schedule
    7. You did leveled to 77 because YOU was curious to have fun with 2pc

Enough to say.
    Maybe this will make it easier for you all to understand...

Ok so during the 56 cap the crown of persistence was the award for hitting L56 which was around 86k xp or something around that. When the 61 cap came out the COP was no longer achieveable, that's why people chose to go to 56 so they could get the COP while they had the chance. What they're basically doing now with the L80 cap would be like coming out with a 61 cap then keeping the COP available for hitting L56, BUT L56 would only be lets say 5k for example... Does that sound fair for everybody who spent time and money doing 86k xp? No, it doesn't. That's the same type of this here. The reason I stuck with PL instead of quitting was because I had hope that there would be another cap. I was right but i was not expecting this cap to be very different than previous caps. That's why I feel that the people who capped should be the ones having the 2pc and the people who didn't should not be allowed to get 2pc.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Frat read this....
    No offense man but your English is confusing the crap outta me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Even with a good schedule it would take a lot of your time, in months to get to the cap. Actually with a good schedule it might take you a year or more given that your earning a certain amount of xp a day. If I put myself scedule and did 2k xp a day I'd forget about capping , that would be too long a wait for me. What's the point in playing the game if you can't PvP on par with others. PvP is the main aspect so leveling a certain amount of xp a day leaves you with not pvping at endgame until after months you finally became 77. I spent platinum to level my character within 3 days, if I were here the day the cap came out i would have leveled within those three days. We gained a understandable amount of xp to be rewarded a recolored elite vanity to craft into a 3pc ring

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Basauli For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Maybe this will make it easier for you all to understand...

Ok so during the 56 cap the crown of persistence was the award for hitting L56 which was around 86k xp or something around that. When the 61 cap came out the COP was no longer achieveable, that's why people chose to go to 56 so they could get the COP while they had the chance. What they're basically doing now with the L80 cap would be like coming out with a 61 cap then keeping the COP available for hitting L56, BUT L56 would only be lets say 5k for example... Does that sound fair for everybody who spent time and money doing 86k xp? No, it doesn't. That's the same type of this here. The reason I stuck with PL instead of quitting was because I had hope that there would be another cap. I was right but i was not expecting this cap to be very different than previous caps. That's why I feel that the people who capped should be the ones having the 2pc and the people who didn't should not be allowed to get 2pc.
    I feel you... In my entire life I only spented 9.99 dollars for 75 plat and regret it very much

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    615 Posts

Think of it this way... you bought a Fast Pass for a Disney ride to get to ride it before everyone else. Although you became instantly gratified, you had to pay a price to obtain the Fast Pass. Same goes for your situation.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Reunegade View Post
    Think of it this way... you bought a Fast Pass for a Disney ride to get to ride it before everyone else. Although you became instantly gratified, you had to pay a price to obtain the Fast Pass. Same goes for your situation.
    That fast pass was supposed to be the only pass in this situation. There's a huge difference between spending 200 dollars and no money at all.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts

Frat, next time don't cap with your allowance, go to Disney
    BestChuck Inflated, Vonc Overrated, Flashx Outdated, TSM Eliminated!
    Woooo Gabevizzle 😜💙

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

Frat if you think about it, if you didn't spend that $200 who knows if we would have gotten L80 cap. I paid around $130 too. If we all didn't spend that money that we did I doubt PL would ever had another cap. It would have turned out like SL or DL who haven't had updates in years. Enjoy the new levels. And thank Cinco he made it extremely easy to level and not to mention FREE with the unlimited daily elixir.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Bous For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bous View Post
    Frat if you think about it, if you didn't spend that $200 who knows if we would have gotten L80 cap. I paid around $130 too. If we all didn't spend that money that we did I doubt PL would ever had another cap. It would have turned out like SL or DL who haven't had updates in years. Enjoy the new levels. And thank Cinco he made it extremely easy to level and not to mention FREE with the unlimited daily elixir.
    Yeah i agree, and i'd send a mod a pm to close this thread because people always find a reason to disagree with you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Groaning View Post
    Frat, next time don't cap with your allowance, go to Disney
    I make around 100 bucks a week I have a job lol. But still 200 bucks is a lot...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Basauli View Post
    Even with a good schedule it would take a lot of your time, in months to get to the cap. Actually with a good schedule it might take you a year or more given that your earning a certain amount of xp a day. If I put myself scedule and did 2k xp a day I'd forget about capping , that would be too long a wait for me. What's the point in playing the game if you can't PvP on par with others. PvP is the main aspect so leveling a certain amount of xp a day leaves you with not pvping at endgame until after months you finally became 77. I spent platinum to level my character within 3 days, if I were here the day the cap came out i would have leveled within those three days. We gained a understandable amount of xp to be rewarded a recolored elite vanity to craft into a 3pc ring
    Ok Frat i will just tell you both 1 point.
    In simple words

So, there were many people who were playing at level 76 or 75 WITHOUT any 2pc or 3pc
    We all know that the dragon master sets can defeat lust sets, just need a bit practice.

So, if you guys had made a schedule as i mentioned twice already, it would take you months to cap but i am sure that everybody can play at 76, with no ring, and those who can't play 76 they are a fail at 77 too, no offense.
    Yes, i know this would take a lot time but still you have a lot time when reminding the "foreseeable future".

@Basauli, Yes it would take a lot time BUT if we consume that you decided to do 2k EXP everyday, and you get 200 exp every 2 minutes, DAILY, then 20 minutes = 2k exp and 2k exp daily = 5 months.
    Well i don't understand why you said "I will forget about capping", i eventually come up that your showing your curiosity here and you are curios so STS won't be reasonable, and as a too long then getting every excited thing it takes long, despite this is a game you can skip the "too long" time by your money. I already said it is always possible to pvp with no ring and dragon master set vs 3pc lust set

@ Frat, Yes bro you are actually saying right that the update was really unusual but at the other hand you thought of having an update, i did too, even i thought what will be the update and when lol, but you can't rely on thoughts though, tht's why i didn't boosted my exp and stayed calm.

No offense buddies, enjoy the cap!

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Ignitedmage For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Ok Frat i will just tell you both 1 point.
    In simple words

So, there were many people who were playing at level 76 or 75 WITHOUT any 2pc or 3pc
    We all know that the dragon master sets can defeat lust sets, just need a bit practice.

So, if you guys had made a schedule as i mentioned twice already, it would take you months to cap but i am sure that everybody can play at 76, with no ring, and those who can't play 76 they are a fail at 77 too, no offense.
    Yes, i know this would take a lot time but still you have a lot time when reminding the "foreseeable future".

@Basauli, Yes it would take a lot time BUT if we consume that you decided to do 2k EXP everyday, and you get 200 exp every 2 minutes, DAILY, then 20 minutes = 2k exp and 2k exp daily = 5 months.
    Well i don't understand why you said "I will forget about capping", i eventually come up that your showing your curiosity here and you are curios so STS won't be reasonable, and as a too long then getting every excited thing it takes long, despite this is a game you can skip the "too long" time by your money. I already said it is always possible to pvp with no ring and dragon master set vs 3pc lust set

@ Frat, Yes bro you are actually saying right that the update was really unusual but at the other hand you thought of having an update, i did too, even i thought what will be the update and when lol, but you can't rely on thoughts though, tht's why i didn't boosted my exp and stayed calm.

No offense buddies, enjoy the cap!
    Yeah I understood what you were saying it's just your English is a little off. I can tell
    English isn't your primary language. What's your primary language btw? Just curious.