Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Arcane Legends Producer's Letter - October 2015

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

Default Arcane Legends Producer's Letter - October 2015

Hi Everyone,

Happy October! Playoff baseball, spooky things, horror movies, and pumpkin flavored everything make October one of my top 12 favorite months of the year. Best of all are the tricks and treats, and we have plenty of those in store for you this year in Arcane Legends!

Before I get to what's coming up you all deserve a huge thanks. We recently released a client with a brand new duels feature and we immediately received tons of helpful feedback. Thanks to you we were able to fix many of those issues within 24 hours.

Regarding duels, we've received feedback asking for various changes to duels, including adding a level cap, removing the KDR stats, changing the map, and more. These are all great suggestions and we're definitely taking note. This is only the first iteration of this new system. So please do keep the suggestions coming and we'll continue to improve duels.

Coming in October:

• Halloween! - You knew it was coming but this year's event is full of new frights and festivities. See Remiem's post for the full details about this event!

...in November:
    • Birthday Party! - That's right, Arcane Legends turns 3-years-old this November. Many of you have been around since the beginning. Can you believe how time flies? We're planning some festivities to mark the occasion so be sure to come celebrate with us!

...and Beyond:
    • Winter 2015 - Nope, still not talking about this yet. #StopHolidayCreep
    • Expansion - I can't reveal much at this time as we're still a ways off. However, I did manage to sneak a (slightly redacted) design document from the desk of Fibus. What can you make of it?!?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	top_secret_expansion_DO_NOT_LEAK.png 
Views:	9409 
Size:	36.3 KB 
ID:	141785

That's all I have for now. Happy Halloween everyone!

G-M
    Last edited by G-M; 10-15-2015 at 09:33 AM.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

2. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to G-M For This Useful Post: