Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Client 1.7.2 has been approved!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Looks like your completed quests are repeatable to get some XP if wanted.... Nope you can't. See below.

Testing now

Edit: yep 1XP for the initial quests in forest haven towne, that leads you to FH1. Quest is called swift and Hawken and the quest chain stops as quick as it starts. probably an error.
    Last edited by Redbridge; 05-19-2011 at 04:20 PM.
    Use the SEARCH function or it'll probably be here--> PL stuff or SL stuff >>> I'm 'SRINGY 2' .
    ** Elf/Redbridge - Ursan/Scorpionious - Avian/Bolticus ** Eng/Redbridge - Op/Yoda **
    I am responisble for what I say. I am not responsible for what you understand

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Ya please reconsider. Again I feel like im being punished for being someone who has played this game alot. Because I've played pl for a longer period of time and have done almost all the quests again I loose out just like I did buying all the campaigns. Total garbage. Fail the only thing bout this update that seems to be any good at all is the pots for gold which I never used b 4 .as far as everything being smoother it takes forever to scroll down in the plat store but guess that doesn't matter ill never spend a dime on this game again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Seriously Redbridge? So completed quests get re-offered with this update? On your edit, eh, that's a little low. Dunno if it is enough of an incentive for people to redo if they've done it before. I might just redo it anyway to get the !s off my screen.

Guess my question about those who update early getting locked out is also answered, since it seems like until 6 both versions would be usable at the same time.
    Last edited by bronislav84; 05-19-2011 at 04:19 PM.

AL Kar | PL/SL Karaai | DL/AL Karai | SL Karaii | AL Karwar | PL Squishybirdie | PL Gotnorange

4.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #24
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Hey Moog,

Sorry you feel that way, matey. As I stated in the Blackstar Name Reservation thread http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...872#post303872

Blackstar is a free game, just like Pocket Legends. If you're the first to log in and make a character with the name you want, you'll get it. So, if you're really following Blackstar and play on day one, you will very likely get the name you want. The name reservation system is an optional, premium, service.
    I don't know that name squatting is as big of an issue in practice as people fear it will be. If you're really worried about it, then we have a service you can patron if you value it enough to part with Plat for it.

PS. I hope your move is going smooth!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Ok I see now I can get quest exp by redoing quests so im alittle less angry. Anyone know if the exp goes up for higher lv quests?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

So I just update. And when I go to the store and click on elixirs or anything else there it just kicks me off the game straight back to the log in screen. Anyone else having this problem?

Edit: also using android Samsung Galaxy S Fascinate
    Last edited by dingiestsafe; 05-19-2011 at 04:34 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

50 platinum for a reserve? I have 3 character names that are mine on this game, I don't want anybody to steal my identity. Please, this is a bit ridiculous.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

8.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #28
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,893 Posts

Quest xp follows rules similar to PvE kill xp. You'll get more experience for quests at or above your level, tapering down as your level gets higher, down to a minimum of one even level kill's worth of xp.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post
    Hey Moog,

Sorry you feel that way, matey. As I stated in the Blackstar Name Reservation thread http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...872#post303872

I don't know that name squatting is as big of an issue in practice as people fear it will be. If you're really worried about it, then we have a service you can patron if you value it enough to part with Plat for it.

PS. I hope your move is going smooth!
    Hey Sam,

I think that there will be more name-heisting than you guys are counting on. In another unnamed game, guilds got wiped due to an update. Do you know what the first thing someone from a rival guild did? Went in and bought the guild name in question the instant the game came online, and then ransomed it off to the rightful owners. I'm not so worried about the new players because they may not know who the heck DawnInfinity, rangepwnsmeel, Moogerfooger, Physiologic, etc are....but players purposely trying to snake names on Day One from legit/well-known PL players and trying to ransom them off.

I could be making it out worse than it will really be and be totally wrong.

I have no prob with paying for it, as a premium service to reserve, nor do the other ppl I have seen comment so far...it is that the price is STEEP for a name. I think you guys may have overshot on the price a bit. 10, maybe 20 MAX. You would get more people reserving, I bet....just a guess.

Gold for elixirs WIN!!!! I like the visual redesign/tweaks of some interfaces as well, on a positive note.

p.s. in full pack mode, it sucks!!!! I am still trying to get an answer on that question you asked a few days back, I will keep you posted!
    Last edited by Moogerfooger; 05-19-2011 at 04:30 PM.
    Moogerfooger - Dex Bird | Moogerfoogerz - Dual Bear |Brutalityz - loser mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Force close from character screen. I can log in but if I tap any buttons it closes the application. Playing on Samsung Galaxy S Fascinate. Android 2.2.
    PL ign: Yvonnel - 66 Enchantress / Yvonnela - 65 Archer / Yvonnelw - 55 Warrior

11.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #31
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dingiestsafe View Post
    So I just update. And when I go to the store and click on elixirs or anything else there it just kicks me off the game straight back to the log in screen. Anyone else having this problem?
    Are you sure you are on version 1.7.2 ?

Also, which device are you on?

12.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #32
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Moogerfooger View Post

I have no prob with paying for it, as a premium service to reserve, nor do the other ppl I have seen comment so far...it is that the price is STEEP for a name. I think you guys may have overshot on the price a bit. 10, maybe 20 MAX. You would get more people reserving, I bet....just a guess.
    We'll certainly be keeping an eye on it...

Guardian of Alterra FluffNStuff's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

Having problems with iPad ui on friends screen. Even if I don't click on a join, it asks me if I want to buy balefort castle to join a friend there.

The Hundred Acre Legends:
    HunnySniper - HunnyStorm
    Please Fill out the End Game Pet Survey!|||||| What's With that Shield Icon?

14.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #34
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Hey Fluff,

I'm on as Samhayne in Alien Oasis towne (come get yer yellow antenna). Stop by and send me a friend request so I can see what you're talking about.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Android user here....installed quickly but when I attempt to enter certain options it kicks me off server. I am going to uninstall and reinstall to see if this fixes it. Just rechecked and it is only with the Store options...are these on lockdown while we wait for IOS users maybe?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Just tested it and the update is awesome. I also saw thade and draknor! They gave me yellow antennaes! Samhayne, you should get on too!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Watch out probably make it free the day b4. I've logged on and see no way to redo quests. Any help? And so im lv 53 am I correct to asume that im getting the very min exp for quests under my lv? And if so could anyone explain how that would b fair to anyone who has done any quests b 4 this update or is this just catering to new players.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Moogerfooger View Post
    I think that there will be more name-heisting than you guys are counting on. In another unnamed game, guilds got wiped due to an update. Do you know what the first thing someone from a rival guild did? Went in and bought the guild name in question the instant the game came online, and then ransomed it off to the rightful owners.
    Maybe it should be made a bannable offense to offer to sell someone your character's name in Blackstar - especially if it was their name in PL and there's chat log evidence that you deliberately took it in order to sell it back to them. Or just outlaw character name selling in general. We don't want a market to spring up in this sort of trade.
    Kalielle - level 56 mage | Kaley - level 55 roundup bear | Clusterstorm - level 55 rush paladin
    Quote Originally Posted by noobmigo View Post
    Clusterstorm? Pshh, he merely leads the fastest games ever.
    Pocket Legends Video Tutorial

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default potions

i liked it better when u could buy potions quicky in a dungeon from the store with gold instead of leaveing now it cost 3,5, and 8 plat

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Buddy list join button doesn't work. When u click the join button it tells me I have to buy dungeon. I have all dungeons. Weird.