Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 46 Mythic weapon's procs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Default 46 Mythic weapon's procs

Name:  Screenshot_2015-10-15-22-59-00-1.png
Views: 892
Size:  201.9 KB

Name:  Screenshot_2015-10-15-22-58-44-1.png
Views: 882
Size:  220.4 KB

Name:  Screenshot_2015-10-16-02-20-56-1.png
Views: 689
Size:  233.6 KB
    Last edited by Lastmind; 10-15-2015 at 07:22 PM.
    IGN: Obakemono

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lastmind For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

wow! thank you!

Deciding if I should tell your mother I sent you to an army school.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    58 Posts

How come mage weapons never have any cool procs?

5.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #4
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    875 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Imsofancy View Post
    This one is pretty cool, the base damage 7 is good because you can take that and scale it by all other modifiers. The visual on it is pretty fancy too, I'm sure there will be a screenshot in the near future

If you had say, 400 of your primary stat, then you gain 4*7 Damage, which is 28, and then that gets added into the value scaled by Pets and Damage Elixirs. So in essence the damage bonus of this proc scales with your power.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Carapace For This Useful Post:

Deciding if I should tell your mother I sent you to an army school.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    58 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Carapace View Post
    This one is pretty cool, the base damage 7 is good because you can take that and scale it by all other modifiers. The visual on it is pretty fancy too, I'm sure there will be a screenshot in the near future

If you had say, 400 of your primary stat, then you gain 4*7 Damage, which is 28, and then that gets added into the value scaled by Pets and Damage Elixirs. So in essence the damage bonus of this proc scales with your power.
    Sounds fancy, but maybe you could give us a little demo vid?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lastmind View Post
    Name:  Screenshot_2015-10-15-22-59-00-1.png
Views: 892
Size:  201.9 KB

Name:  Screenshot_2015-10-15-22-58-44-1.png
Views: 882
Size:  220.4 KB
    Thanks bro.... Just what I was looking for....

Official Signature Of Dot Com Entertainment

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

Hi Carapace,

Good morning/afternoon/evening (apologies i have no sense of ur timezone @@)

Since you just explained how cool the mage proc is and how it compliments the mage class can you please enlighten us warriors on how the warrior mythic weapon proc is 'cool' in your perspective as i and a few of my fellow warriors cannot comprehend how the new warrior mythic weapon helps the warrior progress in the game.

So far warrior feel like:
    1. No significant benefit in PVP
    2. No significant benefit in PVE
    2.1 doesn not help the warrior toon contribute to the party in having efficient runs... The attempt of the taunt effect again as menttioned will be over written as soon as a dps class crits
    2.2 damage output (which is the jey factor in PVE runs nowadays) is not significant to contribute to the run
    2.3 the shield proc applies to the warrior when if the warrior is intended to defend the party then why does this effect not apply to the party?
    2.4 In the current maps where mob diversity and mob attack diversity is significantly deadly ( one hits) the armor given by the new mythic weapon is not significant at all.

I ask this as My fellow warrior whk have seen this new warrior mythic have immediately reggreted sticking to the warrior class and now are desperatly scrambling to make a dps class to survive in the PVE farming environment.

Again i state STS has again inadvertedly induced CLASSISM and has neglected previois feed back on the warrior class.

Thanks for reading

Maarkus

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Maarkus For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    106 Posts

Warriors get dumped by sts, a short and tragical love story

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

The bulwark proc is actually really good. That taunt is a step in the right direction.
    IGN: Obakemono

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

max out warrior vs max out mage in pvp duel. mage cant win against war in duel so why do many people want buffs on warrior, in the first place they play as a defensive role both pve and pvp.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Can I ask how much the speed boost is? If it's less than gale speed, it serves no purpose for a mage looking for speed. Just my opinion

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Runel Joseph Ruiz View Post
    max out warrior vs max out mage in pvp duel. mage cant win against war in duel so why do many people want buffs on warrior, in the first place they play as a defensive role both pve and pvp.
    Definitely true, Mages have no chance to win against an equally geared Warriors. Rogue also have a hard time killing them without using all the mana they got and if they failed they will die. Warriors damage is good as it is right now and in fact they are too good for a warrior as they could reach mage damage stats. The main problem is that warriors wants to be an offensive type and the problem is that they also keep the armor and HP of a defensive type warriors. Not really fair for mages and rogues as they both compensate for the strength's they had. Too bad there are ankhs and potion but hey it cost a lot to go that way as ankhs are very expensive.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Imsofancy View Post
    That +7.0 Dmg works almost like your first para gem bonus.
    It will give +30 Dmg that is pretty cool.

The only useless proc is of warriors and its stats arent that good. Only gives more DPS and dmg is still in negative for me.
    I understand its a bulwark and should be defensive but doesnt increase much HP and Armor when you compare to the Level 41 Mythic Bulwarks.

The proc doesnt seem much useful as gives more armor and that wont make any difference since everything now does 1 HIT K.O

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Eldorado View Post
    Definitely true, Mages have no chance to win against an equally geared Warriors. Rogue also have a hard time killing them without using all the mana they got and if they failed they will die. Warriors damage is good as it is right now and in fact they are too good for a warrior as they could reach mage damage stats. The main problem is that warriors wants to be an offensive type and the problem is that they also keep the armor and HP of a defensive type warriors. Not really fair for mages and rogues as they both compensate for the strength's they had. Too bad there are ankhs and potion but hey it cost a lot to go that way as ankhs are very expensive.
    Yes i agree Wars are good for PvP but in PVE they are useless. Yes Useless, Every noticed how many wars are there ever in a party run. Even in Random people avoid running with Wars. Yes i agree War is a defensive class but whats the point of defending anything when basically everything can 1 Hit K.O you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Transfordark View Post
    Yes i agree Wars are good for PvP but in PVE they are useless. Yes Useless, Every noticed how many wars are there ever in a party run. Even in Random people avoid running with Wars. Yes i agree War is a defensive class but whats the point of defending anything when basically everything can 1 Hit K.O you.
    Well that is why I made all classes because even in other mmorpg sometimes class that dominates PvP will not do better in pve. It is called balance, no class can dominate others unless there is something to compensate it with. Example, mage and rogue can forget about tank class but they need to spam more ankhs and pots which is by the way quite expensive. While tank class can dominate PvP by stacking and they cannot be defeated by mages while other class have a chance to defeat each other. Small boost of offense to this warriors will definitely affect how PvP works as even rogues cannot kill them at all. Don't blame anyone if they choose to use ankh and pots rather than running with a warrior because if I have this option on other games then I will definitely pick them up because it is hard to come across with a warrior that will not get you killed and protect you cause they don't want do die because of kdr on PVE. Having those two handed weapons really affect the mind set of warriors. Instead of being a protector, they tried to be a DPS class and a nuker. In short they wanted best of both worlds.
    Last edited by Eldorado; 10-16-2015 at 03:48 AM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Well that is why I made all classes because even in other mmorpg sometimes class that dominates PvP will not do better in pve. It is called balance, no class can dominate others unless there is something to compensate it with. Example, mage and rogue can forget about tank class but they need to spam more ankhs and pots which is by the way quite expensive. While tank class can dominate PvP by stacking and they cannot be defeated by mages while other class have a chance to defeat each other. Small boost of offense to this warriors will definitely affect how PvP works as even rogues cannot kill them at all. Don't blame anyone if they choose to use ankh and pots rather than running with a warrior because if I have this option on other games then I will definitely pick them up because it is hard to come across with a warrior that will not get you killed and protect you cause they don't want do die because of kdr on PVE. Having those two handed weapons really affect the mind set of warriors. Instead of being a protector, they tried to be a DPS class and a nuker. In short they wanted best of both worlds.
    I said Tanks are good at PvP not the best, Rogues and Mages are still better in PVP.
    In Team Fights Tanks can shield their team members for some time but cant kill anyone in PVP.
    Ever did A Vs with Tank in PvP? They'll probably be able to shield themselves and die bit late but wont be able to afflict much damage and kill however with luck they can kill the mage.
    Being Defensive without any Offense is pretty much useless.
    And with a VS with Rogue, Tank will still lose. It takes time to charge HOR and meanwhile the war would be dead.

Lets give an Overview of what all Classes can do:
    Mages : High Damage, Stuns, Shield, DOT and Curse, Crit Dmg. Only Lacks HP and Armor but dont worry whatever 1 HIT K.Os you also K.Os the Tanks.

Rogue: Insanely High Dmg, Crit Bonus, Dodge, Average HP and Armor,

Wars: High HP and Armor and Average Dmg good for nothing.
    No point in having HIGH armor or HP since Basically everything now 1 HiT K.Os the wars.

Your saying as if we warriors never use pots or ankhs.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

Definitely not true, warriors are mostly loosing now vs mages, and against rogue, i sometimes kill warriors with my rogue without crit lol.

Are you guys playing on lvl46?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

Mages and rogues can break jugg easily now for warriors, not sure how "warriors are good for PvP".

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Transfordark View Post
    I said Tanks are good at PvP not the best, Rogues and Mages are still better in PVP.
    In Team Fights Tanks can shield their team members for some time but cant kill anyone in PVP.
    Ever did A Vs with Tank in PvP? They'll probably be able to shield themselves and die bit late but wont be able to afflict much damage and kill however with luck they can kill the mage.
    Being Defensive without any Offense is pretty much useless.
    And with a VS with Rogue, Tank will still lose. It takes time to charge HOR and meanwhile the war would be dead.

Lets give an Overview of what all Classes can do:
    Mages : High Damage, Stuns, Shield, DOT and Curse, Crit Dmg. Only Lacks HP and Armor but dont worry whatever 1 HIT K.Os you also K.Os the Tanks.

Rogue: Insanely High Dmg, Crit Bonus, Dodge, Average HP and Armor,

Wars: High HP and Armor and Average Dmg good for nothing.
    No point in having HIGH armor or HP since Basically everything now 1 HiT K.Os the wars.

Your saying as if we warriors never use pots or ankhs.
    In low dungeons of course no. You will not use ankhs and pot good for low dungeon farming. Try to use a rogue and see even in an easy dungeon they drink much pots but on elite of course you will use more because of very high damage of boss and mobs and the more slowly you finish the boss, the more likely you will need ankhs and pots. As I said, warriors is a game changer in both twink and end game. If the team starts to stack warriors then that can change the flow of the game unlike the other class. Stack more rogue and mage and nothing much will happen unlike stacking more warriors.
    They are like immortal tanks with perfectly timed hor. Warriors can kill anybody specially if they have equal gear, the only time a mage can win against a warrior is if the opponent is undergeared or very high ping. I killed a full para and nekro rogue using a no para and malison. But it will not justify that rogue is a weak class. In PvP ping and gear are important. Show as how an equally geared, connection status, and experience mage and warriors fight and see how it will work out. Mage will not win in a fair fight against warrior. It's quite sad seeing warrior is not needed anymore in PVE because they are replaced by instant resu, and cheap potions. But it will never prove they are weak as they are right now. They are unneeded but they are a strong class already. The problem is how the game works as this game as it is right now is just potion and ankhs spamming. Nothing more, nothing less.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    251 Posts

Warriors loaded with arcanes and mythics should be able to withstand a one hit kill or even cancel out a critical hit to protect the team. That is how a warrior should work dear devs, allow the chest splitter to cancel crit hits, allow the jugg to debuff. That's not gonna take much time to do, what's with all this procrastinating with the warrior class, seem you devs just can't be bothered.

#AllAboardOnTheCoCbandwagon

I get one hit as a rogue just like a warrior but at least I can kill the enemy with my damage. What's the point of being a 10k HP warrior, when with a one hit kill you die like 5k HP rogue ???

This is from a former warrior now a rogue. Go figure!

This is my last moan about the warrior class being totally useless. You wanna ruin the warrior class STS, you're doing a grand job!

This post was brought to you by pent up frustration!
    Last edited by Xorrior; 10-16-2015 at 09:10 AM.
    XORRIOR
    Warrior : Retired Legend
    Tour of Arlor 2015 : Overall #1