Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 46 Mythic weapon's procs

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Eldorado View Post
    Definitely true, Mages have no chance to win against an equally geared Warriors. Rogue also have a hard time killing them without using all the mana they got and if they failed they will die. Warriors damage is good as it is right now and in fact they are too good for a warrior as they could reach mage damage stats. The main problem is that warriors wants to be an offensive type and the problem is that they also keep the armor and HP of a defensive type warriors. Not really fair for mages and rogues as they both compensate for the strength's they had. Too bad there are ankhs and potion but hey it cost a lot to go that way as ankhs are very expensive.
    Yes i agree Wars are good for PvP but in PVE they are useless. Yes Useless, Every noticed how many wars are there ever in a party run. Even in Random people avoid running with Wars. Yes i agree War is a defensive class but whats the point of defending anything when basically everything can 1 Hit K.O you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Transfordark View Post
    Yes i agree Wars are good for PvP but in PVE they are useless. Yes Useless, Every noticed how many wars are there ever in a party run. Even in Random people avoid running with Wars. Yes i agree War is a defensive class but whats the point of defending anything when basically everything can 1 Hit K.O you.
    Well that is why I made all classes because even in other mmorpg sometimes class that dominates PvP will not do better in pve. It is called balance, no class can dominate others unless there is something to compensate it with. Example, mage and rogue can forget about tank class but they need to spam more ankhs and pots which is by the way quite expensive. While tank class can dominate PvP by stacking and they cannot be defeated by mages while other class have a chance to defeat each other. Small boost of offense to this warriors will definitely affect how PvP works as even rogues cannot kill them at all. Don't blame anyone if they choose to use ankh and pots rather than running with a warrior because if I have this option on other games then I will definitely pick them up because it is hard to come across with a warrior that will not get you killed and protect you cause they don't want do die because of kdr on PVE. Having those two handed weapons really affect the mind set of warriors. Instead of being a protector, they tried to be a DPS class and a nuker. In short they wanted best of both worlds.
    Last edited by Eldorado; 10-16-2015 at 03:48 AM.