Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Unexpected FH issue

ELITE
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    143 Posts

Default Unexpected FH issue

With the release of 1.7.2 I finally caved and created a second char so I could test the new quest xp system. So I create Forest Haven 1 and quest a bit only to notice that suddenly the enemies are not respawning at all. I know that they usually do because I used to frequently help people on some of the lower levels, just minutes before I updated I was in FH4 and the enemies were respawning at ~4min rate.

So there is still no enemy remaining counter on the first 4 dungeons, which should mean that enemies respawn. I waited ~15min to see if anything would magically pop up, but it never did.

I know that with new updates come unexpected issues, but was there even any work done on FH? Is this some kind of nerf for the afk farming in FH4 that people were doing?

Edit: So I guess most maps that have a need for respawn are all affected, Gold Fever's chests, Cockroach's garbage cans, Wyldwood. While they don't really hinder any gameplay (in fact the bosses not being able to respawn their lifeforce is kind of hilarious. Anyone try Goblin King, maybe his totem won't respawn and that actually solves an issue rather than creating one.

So I guess could you please either fix these few maps so that the enemies respawn, or add an enemy counter so the dungeons can be completed. Well I imagine it's an easy fix, but I'm not sure if anyone noticed it yet.
    Last edited by Gluttony; 05-20-2011 at 04:12 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts

You mean they dont auto respaw anymore? they used to just always be there- with no counter
    RIP Twinktastic

AEO is the way to go~now recruiting

ELITE
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    143 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by conradin View Post
    You mean they dont auto respaw anymore? they used to just always be there- with no counter
    Yes, they don't auto respawn (does auto respawn mean something different that just respawn), perhaps I used the wrong word. Basically you can clear these maps, even though there is no enemy counter. I ran around in FH4 for 15 min and not a single enemy or treasure chest reappared, the only way to "finish" these maps is to leave throught the portal.

4.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #4
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,893 Posts

The respawning issues should be fixed with today's upcoming update.