Thread: Solution to the never-ending influx of Para Gems.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    935 Posts

Default Solution to the never-ending influx of Para Gems.

I'm sure there are still several para gems out there with players waiting until no one else has para gems so they can put them in their gear, some who are waiting to (illegally) merch them, or others that are sitting on dormant accounts only to be reintroduced when the player comes back (could be a year from now). I'm beginning to doubt the possibility that para gems are going to be obsolete anytime soon.

I want to put forth a solution that many of these people would not like, but would be best for the future balance of the game. It seems as though the only way to prevent these gems from further offsetting the future gear standings would be to take them away altogether. Of course I don't mean to confiscate them all willy-nilly, that's just silly. Give players a certain amount of time to spend it or forget it. An ultimatum for the greater good.

Meanwhile, I believe we can all agree that Chaos jewels need a slight buff. And don't even get me started on Lighting jewels (ee-gad).

I realize this suggestion may get negative feedback from such players, but please keep it civil. I'll be sure and leave out a box of Kleenex and an extra nappy for those of you who will cry and say this is unfair and that i'm "stupid".

Thanks for reading!

Last edited by Zylx; 10-16-2015 at 10:25 AM.

IGN: Łʊƈɨƒɛʀ
    Join the Discord Community!
    Arcane Legends Discord

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Zylx For This Useful Post: