Quote Originally Posted by acewasabi View Post
My biggest problem with para is that it will NEVER go out of circulation for twinks. I don't even twink but it seems obvious that twink levels, unlike end game, will continue to use old para gear because the new gear coming out doesn't compete with it and, won't be able to compete with it unless chaos jewels or some other jewel (like a special event gem) offer a similar advantage.

Heck, make a winter event jewel as plat tier reward that gives +5 damage, but isn't compatible with para gems (i.e. doesn't work when gear with a para gem is present). This jewel could be tradeable but not stackable with itself (like how para gem offers total +7 dmg for first one, then +2 after that). This, coupled with noble chaos jewels, would neutralize the advantage of para gems, at twink and end game levels. Only offer this jewel in a once or twice yearly event- then anyone who cares enough about the game only has to play a max of 6 months to get one (or can buy in auction).

This might be ridiculously hard to code, just throwing some ideas into the ring.
Why do players always brought up twink lvl? Those para's are already use up. They will always be there. We're talking mostly about UNUSED Para's gem. They are the one that only a small % still have. And if they do used it for end game, then it will eventually Phase out. And if theres more future expansions, it will eventually be use up and for the players who still hoards some left, it's still useless in their inventory.