Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Solution to the never-ending influx of Para Gems.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dex Scene View Post
    Hard to obtain. I agree. But there is no way to obtain para gems. They are discontinued. so try again.
    People are not lazy. Read again! No one asked for free para gems. All are ready to farm their *** to get para gems.
    Shouldve been ready to farm last year, but they weren't. Too bad now

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowz View Post
    Shouldve been ready to farm last year, but they weren't. Too bad now
    People can't play 365 days can they?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

People can't play 365 days can they?
    So thats a reason to complain about missing something? O its not fair that people got items before i even started playing. Bring them back so i can get one because i missed it last year.

Bs excuses

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

delete all paragems == bring it back for all (farmable). Thats similar. So why remove what we already have?

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    584 Posts

So thats a reason to complain about missing something? O its not fair that people got items before i even started playing. Bring them back so i can get one because i missed it last year.

Bs excuses
    Um what...?

A single item can NOT, no way, no how, be the BEST of its type for a whole YEAR. It defeats the very ideal of itemization.

Put yourself in a new player's shoes. You join a new game, work hard to reach the level cap, get gear...and realize you can't get the best item in the game which players a year ago hoarded.

The inherent problem with waiting for an item to phase itself out is that it potentially never will as their will always be someone who has it who's waiting for a bit longer to use it. Practically, this may take a year or more to happen - and in the ever-changing world of mobile gaming, where the market is VERY competitive, it is hardly a viable option.

The only way to really fix this without harming the current users, as far as I can see, is making it a permanent fixture in the game. Make a new map with Paracelsus, beast form, inside; it should be long and hard (and elite). The boss has a very low chance to drop the gem.

I would love it if it were set in rooms with gates like the Hauntlet, with waves of hard elite mobs spawning. To unlock each gate, you need a member of each class, to encourage class equanimity.

Obviously the best course would be for sts to not have introduced it in the first place; bad decision.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Alhuntrazeck For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    935 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wutzgood View Post
    The best gear has never been farmable in this game except nekro, imbued and planar amulet. And that is only recently. Before you had to open locked or buy in auction the best gear. The second best gear used to drop in elites.

That was back then. Today, the best items in the game are mostly discontinued, and the second best are items that are 5 lvls below the lvl cap. I'd rather find top gear in crates that are constantly looted than be stuck behind someone with discontinued gear. Elites are a complete joke, and the whole economy is based on crate farming.

Mythic weapons have always come from locked crates during events. They are only available during an event and once event is finished you have to buy it from auction. Not sure what best gear you think is always farmable but it's never been this way except event gear for twinks.

There is still a huge surplus of event crates after every event and the mythic weapons can always be looted there.

The para gems will run out especially if they release a few more mythic weapons this season. Eventually para gear will only be for twinks.

They will eventually run out, yes, but not anytime soon. As long as a player who's "quit" comes back and finds an account full of para gems, (which im sure there are quite a few) we'll never see the end of it.
    Responses in bold.

IGN: Łʊƈɨƒɛʀ
    Join the Discord Community!
    Arcane Legends Discord

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    152 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zylx View Post
    Responses in bold.
    I agree with a lot of what you said but this is the way it is. If they didn't change to the jewel system I'd say there is a chance but now they are sticking with it and no gems will return.

We have no choice but to wait for them to phase out. Eventually the only para gear that will be useful for endgame will be a para leprechaun. May take a season or two but less and less people will have them on end game gear.

Edit: I'd love if paras did return as i would farm them to death but chances are we will never get new ones.
    Last edited by Wutzgood; 10-17-2015 at 11:43 AM. Reason: Edit

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    196 Posts

remove limited para gem and give a buff in chaos jewel? which will make chaos jewel the new para. hmm very interesting idea.

Twobnv & Twoxc & Twocrazy - Deviant Misfits Officer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

Bs excuses
    Excuses??? Lol. Best items don't get discontinued in 2 weeks..
    Know what just forget it. Iam talking to a stone..
    So lets just stg listen to what we have to say.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Excuses??? Lol. Best items don't get discontinued in 2 weeks..
    Know what just forget it. Iam talking to a stone..
    So lets just stg listen to what we have to say.
    Doesnt matter to me. They wont bring it back so u can just keep crying

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

Doesnt matter to me. They wont bring it back so u can just keep crying
    All I hear Cry Cry in your posts.
    Lol I don't know what makes you think Iam crying but let me guess you are a twink pvp player?? Only word a twink kid can say.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

All I hear Cry Cry in your posts.
    Lol I don't know what makes you think Iam crying but let me guess you are a twink pvp player?? Only word a twink kid can say.
    Except i dont say cry in pvp. Only on forums when people whine for bad ideas

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

The problem that we have with para is that it can't be outdated because of the current jewel system.

If sts would buff jewels to be on the level of para this would no longer be a problem. Other items such as mythic weapons are now being outdated. para is still at the top of the top because the current progression for upgrading gear is inferior so instead of having a "power creep" sts basically nerfed any new gear Upgrades. As for para being hard work and should always be the best why is it different from other gear? Other gear will eventually be outdated so why shouln't para?

I realize that making things more powerful will upset the balance of the game but currently it is already unbalanced so why not take this chance to fix it?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to azagreoralu For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

Except i dont say cry in pvp. Only on forums when people whine for bad ideas
    Nice. Whine!! A new word. Gratz

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    275 Posts

Or just nerf the hell out of them until they are on pair/SLIGHTLY better than the new jewels

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Sts should release special statbonus on slots for equipping jewels/gems that were released on the latest expansion and if you want to use jewels/gems from previous expansion, no bonus will be applied or so.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

i agree with the idea of buff chaos jewels! will be good but remove the ppls hard work no hell no! its lk remove all heraldics cause i dont hv 1 and ppl selling them expensive!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to greekAL For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Nice. Whine!! A new word. Gratz
    You cry about me saying cry so i picked a new word for you. Nonetheless, your idea to bring para back is still **** and it wont happen so too bad for you

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Arrowz For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    935 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by greekAL View Post
    i agree with the idea of buff chaos jewels! will be good but remove the ppls hard work no hell no! its lk remove all heraldics cause i dont hv 1 and ppl selling them expensive!
    Again, you're dealing with vanities (heraldics are basically used as vanities nowadays). Paras give their owners a huge gameplay advantage over those that don't have them. In no way should 2 weeks of "hard work" still give a player such an unfair advantage over those who weren't around over a year ago. StS I'm sure realizes the magnitude of these gems and regret releasing them this powerful. They were a mistake.

It's totally fair if STS buffs the chaos jewels and replaces the existing paras with them. If players want to spend their paras, let them do it, but make sure they do it before they hold more advantage over more players. It'll help to rebalance the gem disaster and allow an opportunity for new players to attain top-level stats.

IGN: Łʊƈɨƒɛʀ
    Join the Discord Community!
    Arcane Legends Discord

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by greekAL View Post
    and besides, the idea wasnt to just remove paras from their inventory. Give them a certain amount of time to use them and then remove them from inventories. Their hard work isnt wasted, they still benefit from the gems whether it be by making their current items stronger, selling them, or putting it on an item to boost its value and then selling the item. Except they would be forced to benefit from the gems now rather than saving them for later seasons