Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Solution to the never-ending influx of Para Gems.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowz View Post
    funny you think bringing back paras will change the damage gaps. just shows how little u know about this game
    Lol it is funny how you think it is funny.
    Anyway I find it funny how you think having limited number of best items can help a mmorpg.
    Shows how you know very little about rpg games

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ipoopsy View Post
    The objective of the game is already ruin. Now it's minimizing it by having no para in the near future.
    The objective of Rpgs is to develop your character. If the best items are no way farmable, the objective is ruined.
    I don't see how letting best gem being farmable can destroy the game but keeping the para gap between players can sure do.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Dex Scene For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Magemagix View Post
    The problem with para is it gives the same +7 dmg irrespective of lvl unlike chaos, making twinks with para dominate over those with chaos.
    Well those twinks need to realize that items aren't what make you dominate its skills. RPGs aren't suppose to be like this where there is a item that was only obtainable once.

Y

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    541 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dex Scene View Post
    The objective of Rpgs is to develop your character. If the best items are no way farmable, the objective is ruined.
    I don't see how letting best gem being farmable can destroy the game but keeping the para gap between players can sure do.
    Twinks don't seem to realize this is an RPG, they're just here for PVP.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Visiting For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by azagreoralu View Post
    The problem that we have with para is that it can't be outdated because of the current jewel system.

If sts would buff jewels to be on the level of para this would no longer be a problem. Other items such as mythic weapons are now being outdated. para is still at the top of the top because the current progression for upgrading gear is inferior so instead of having a "power creep" sts basically nerfed any new gear Upgrades. As for para being hard work and should always be the best why is it different from other gear? Other gear will eventually be outdated so why shouln't para?

I realize that making things more powerful will upset the balance of the game but currently it is already unbalanced so why not take this chance to fix it?
    If sts would remove para and eyes and bring back the normal Fire blood wisdom gems the game would be sweet, they remove the gem system and added jewels which is much harder than the gem system, they made s mistake when all the para gems go out of hand , it was 1 gem per payer / account , but I read recently that ppl worked hard for their para and eyes ?
    They didn't work hard for it, they manipulated the system , made 12 accounts and hoard gems upon gems it was very easy if your desperate enough.
    I personally don't own a para or an eye gem but if they were removed the game would be balanced in power again.
    Fire blood and wisdom made the game balance till the paragems outbreak ,
    Jewels are disgusting as far as I know, every single one of them , all they do is fill your inventory , back then when we had the fire blood and wisdom gems , trying to get a chance to have a super gem was fun, now look at all of this , a few mistakes sts made but it went bad trying to fix it now.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zylx View Post
    The ultimatum could be the end of this year. And on Jan 1st, all remaining unslotted para gems will be replaced with noble chaos gems.
    Are these gems called paragems or does the name change when it's entered in a peice of equip , would the name of the equip be called arcane equipment , because as far as I see , discontinued mistakes ( paragem outbreak ) leave the whole community in danger , I don't think replacing the gem to choas jewel is even a good idea, the balance is so messed up , when everything was regular gems the game was balanced , the developers even said it them selves that the para was a mistake , so I'm hoping for a change as well for the eyes , it's sad to discontinue very ultra rare items that throws the community in choas.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Lol. It is easy man. Just limit the item level for upgrade para gems. Example limit level for upgrade para is lvl 41. Thats all.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Well after reading all of those comments all i can say is ;
    Selling Para Gems😎

Just a Gammer like as you all ...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kostral View Post
    Well after reading all of those comments all i can say is ;
    Selling Para Gems��
    hahahahahahahaha

12. The Following User Says Thank You to greekAL For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

Forcing ppl to use para into gear that they dont want to, or it will be wiped out is unfair too lol, they earned it, most of them use plat to get into plat tier last year. And no i dont have paragem in my stash. And pls dont make another thread for EYE GEM, ppl spending millions to buy it, while ppl who dont have it only want to get rid of it, it is just unfair. Moreover we are getting the best item for reasonable price now, it just gem difference. Or u want to repeat the history when para/eye is 500k but the best item is more than 20million each ?