Thread: Elixir effects removed if booted?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Elixir effects removed if booted?

I had a rude player boot me randomly (despite running a map together right before) about 2 minutes into purchasing the 1.5xp elixir (purchasable by gold). Now, mostly all the effects of the new elixirs appear to work- real world timing, active buffs despite dying, logout, etc.... However, I'm not sure if this is a bug or not, or deliberately done, but after being booted back to CS, I noticed that my elixir buffs were instantly gone. I haven't tried with any of the plat buffs yet but just wondering if being booted and subsequently losing your elixir status is a bug, overlooked, or just a part of the game (to which I highly recommend a change to that). I would certainly check with the plat elixirs too.

ELITE
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    143 Posts

I'm a bit confused on how you were booted back to cs (consignment shop), but I assume you mean you were booted back to town (Balefort castle) and from what I understand the effects of the elixir are still active they just don't show you buff in town. If this unfortunate occurance happens again, try joining another game as soon as possible and see if your buff is active then.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

You're right I just tested and its active after a new rejoin. I might've been confused in towne not being able to see it in my elixir buff status (is it possible to perhaps show this and have the timer paused) and maybe it just simply ran out. Thx tho. Just wanted to make sure