Thread: Jugg *sigh*

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    106 Posts

Default Jugg *sigh*

Heya all,

Just wanted to let you know that now mages also break a tanks jugg, at least they do mine.
    Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 395
Size:  558.9 KB
    I was dueling a pro mage friend of mine and she managed to break my jugg after 5 seconds, she already did before but not so fast.
    I know there is still room for improvement statswise at least for me but i dont think that jugg should break so fast, specially with mage, rogue i have alrdy given up on being able to trust my jugg.
    Anyway STS just look into this, the fragility of jugg is becoming ridiculous that now mages manage to break mine after 5 seconds.

Cheers Oez.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Oezheasate For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Twink. You will be invincible if you can lay jug/nekro/horn right

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    446 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oezheasate:2299049
    Heya all,

Just wanted to let you know that now mages also break a tanks jugg, at least they do mine.
    Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 395
Size:  558.9 KB
    I was dueling a pro mage friend of mine and she managed to break my jugg after 5 seconds, she already did before but not so fast.
    I know there is still room for improvement statswise at least for me but i dont think that jugg should break so fast, specially with mage, rogue i have alrdy given up on being able to trust my jugg.
    Anyway STS just look into this, the fragility of jugg is becoming ridiculous that now mages manage to break mine after 5 seconds.

Cheers Oez.
    I agree. Whats also ridiculous is that youre using a sword and shield. Not a 2 handed weapon. Yet your jugg broke.

Jugg has 30% damage reduction.
    Nekro has 40% damage reduction.
    These 2 dont stack damage reduction.

I used to be able to slightly alternate the dmg reduction in pvp and alternate horn in there. Rogues have been able to break my jugg a great number of times and if what youre saying is true (and it does seem true), warrior class is just going down the drain and neglected. The new warrior weapon I tried is not helping either. In pvp everyone is running around and sword and shields have small attack range so its hard to keep the armor stack up to do aoe explosions.

Juggernaut needs to be scaled drastically to meet the needs of damage taken in.

The dmg output each season from dps classes >>>>>> static scaling of juggernaut.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Ravager For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ravager View Post
    I agree. Whats also ridiculous is that youre using a sword and shield. Not a 2 handed weapon. Yet your jugg broke.

Jugg has 30% damage reduction.
    Nekro has 40% damage reduction.
    These 2 dont stack damage reduction.

I used to be able to slightly alternate the dmg reduction in pvp and alternate horn in there. Rogues have been able to break my jugg a great number of times and if what youre saying is true (and it does seem true), warrior class is just going down the drain and neglected. The new warrior weapon I tried is not helping either. In pvp everyone is running around and sword and shields have small attack range so its hard to keep the armor stack up to do aoe explosions.

Juggernaut needs to be scaled drastically to meet the needs of damage taken in.

The dmg output each season from dps classes >>>>>> static scaling of juggernaut.
    When using my mage, I can break a maxed out tanks jugg using only 2 attack skills (ice & light). When using my war, I haven't vs much but the mages I vs have come close to breaking jugg. When using my rogue, gg for jugg.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Agreed.please scale jugg according to level

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Don't use jugg, utterly useless in PvP since rouges/mages break it easily.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    106 Posts

There isnt anything good enough to replace it, i dont understand why they cant scale jugg. As i said jugg has been useless with rogues for a long time but that even mages break it is ridiculous and just shows how warriors are being pushed further and further back.