Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Fantasma Skill Sucks 1 Hit By Enemy Lost The Shield

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Just to inform Dev that something is wrong with CS. I couldn't see and collect items that has been sold since the update. Anyone experiencing the same problem? STS please fix it. Thanks.

Lol nvm. After restarting my device 3x I can view cs now. Sorry.
    Last edited by Chuuwee; 02-26-2016 at 12:01 AM. Reason: problem solved

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

True not working

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I open 6 elite master chest and I got 2 vial and when I put it on my stash its just disappeared. My efforts gone in just two click putting it my stash

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hanzi View Post
    I open 6 elite master chest and I got 2 vial and when I put it on my stash its just disappeared. My efforts gone in just two click putting it my stash
    But you still have 6 chests lol good luck again!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

The nave a bug before update my acc was wipe clean I need the 2/half year worth my gear back good work sts wipein my character clean

Santiago De Los Caballeros, Santiago, Dominican Republic, Dominican Republic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Juan jiioi7uibvbbjint5gkk
    Quote Originally Posted by Wazakesy View Post
    PvE Oriented Bugs
    - Canons in hauntlet spawn irregularly in terms of their quantity. The canons are spawning about 4 instead of about 6.
    - King northal [Normal] is not considered as a boss for the quest [Daily] The Fight Continues (By Stallon).
    - The Un-Dead skeleton mobs in Dead City now have the walk stance like Boogie's summon skeletons, they are dancing while they walk plus they even walk faster!
    - Pirates in the map "Southern Seas" (exception of cap'n hanna raven) can be killed by a Mage's Timeshift, Pools such as SnS, Slobber.
    - After using the Revive at start in 3rd rengol map (elite or normal), The player is directed to the place where the return to cryogem mines prompt is. That is the golden area where if one interacts or goes close to will prompt "Go to..../Go back to..."

Skill Related Bugs
    - [Rogue] Shadow Storm Shot's upgrades - Shadow Touch and Spreading shadow are not working. These upgrades neither function as per their description, nor do they work.
    - Skills sometime go on cooldown but fail to function. Example: Sometimesa Rogue's Medic packs go on cool dwn, but the packs are not there. The skill didnt work but was set on cooldown. Applies to all classes, and possibly all of their skills.

Pet related issues
    - Slobber's 10% movement speed bonus isn't granted

PvP Oriented Bugs
    - There is no limit for duels, it appears a Lv46 Rogue can fight a Lv15 Warrior. Requesting Level limit changes.
    - Rogue's Health packs are not cleared when one opponent dies, instead they just stay there.
    Elaboration: Player A killed Player B, Player B's health packs are not cleared (appears to be the issue with procs as well) when one has won/lost, not the entire duel match, just a score. So now, player a has a score of 1, player B=0.)
    - The team chat (/a) doesn't seem necessary, considering you're only dueling against one person and not two, neither do you even have a team.
    - In Duels, Chrome users have an advantage, they can start killing before a person even knows whats happening.
    - When in a guildhal, sending another person a duel invitation regardless of location gives an error message of "You are already in a duel".

Miscellaneous Bugs
    - Visual effects are glitched. Planar pendant crystals in PvP aren't in their proper green FX, they are somewhat blue-ish green, quite similar whilst compared to a mage's crystal proc. PvE applied as well.
    Possible fix: Clear data/Uninstall game and download the patches again.
    - The text in the social page, Player location, Level, Name, seem to be over-lapping due to their text sizes. An adjustment is required. In particular, the guild list, the rank of the player interferes with the player name, and the player location interferes a bit with the party invite button.
    -In the Avatar tab, the Stats box seems to be lower, it seems as if this is when you're actually inspecting someone else (the button of "Duel" is at the top-left corner of the screen) so i guess the Avatar UI is bugged, since there is no duel button on my avatar, hence the stats box's height is lower.
    - Auto reject friend request is not rejecting friend requests.
    - Fortification of garetta event leaderboard no longer shows its players. It doesnt show the players LB anymore
    - The chatbox has started to make weird gaps between Each message, sometimes while spam buying from auction, or sometimes friend requests.
    - When receiving a party invite or more party invites, the description of what a party is, keeps displaying and results in multiple layers of text.

Halloween event bugs
    - Pets keep attacking a halloween boss, even if they're dead and their body has been disposed, the pet still thinks as if the boss still exists and is not dead, thus continuing to attack not picking up any loot.
    - An individual cannot enter or interact with a portal if in the Attack Stance. A player has to wait until the player's attack stance has changed to the calm stance - the Portal at Necropolis.
    - Boogie's portal can only be accessed via tapping the portal keeper manually, not using the interact button (the attack button)
    - The new Glintstone gun for mages is bugged, apparently when the pylon explodes in PvP, it damage allies.
    - Class Loot elixirs are auto opened if looted from Mass Spider Crates.
    - Sorcerer's Pocket legend mask's icon has been replaced by a Rogue's vanity helm icon.

Winter event bugs
    - Tarlok's death animation is not plaed properly sometimes, thus leading to a zombie tarlok that just floats in the air. Furthermore, loots drop correctly despite the animation not being played.
    Ujjjvjjj7ghhuhyhhhhuuhhhgr hknghhhhhjda
    .vvijño

Enviado desde mi TS7 mediante Tapatalk

Someplace far far away in a distant world
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Huh, I have seen way to many glitches

Someplace far far away in a distant world
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Make a better forum plz

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Messages no longer pop-up on screen and the Cryostar locks drop as eggs.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

no notifications in pvp, who join and who left

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Hello i need your Help Problem with New Myth Underhul Ring! I use Blood Ruby Shuyal 2 grand blood 1 paracelsus stone. 701.74dmg. When i klick on Underhul Ring it shows me 714.37dmg. Now i use them...Dmg 688,22. What is that? I ask some other players with the same Problem. Pls Help ty for!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gerchill View Post
    Hello i need your Help Problem with New Myth Underhul Ring! I use Blood Ruby Shuyal 2 grand blood 1 paracelsus stone. 701.74dmg. When i klick on Underhul Ring it shows me 714.37dmg. Now i use them...Dmg 688,22. What is that? I ask some other players with the same Problem. Pls Help ty for!
    If an equipment has a para gem, it adds a certain damage. If an item does not have a para then there is no bonus dmg. Since the underhul ring didnt have a para gem it wont add dmg, and since you gained about 30 or so dmg from the para with blood ruby you lost about 12dmg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Maybe a bug?
    Not sure if it's a bug or not, but when I walk through slime I take more damage with all my gear equipped than if I take it all off. Armor around 2000 Mage and take 400-500 damage. Remove all gear and the damage drops to around 300. Just odd.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

This should be added to the list. I bought an arcane ring with a lazarith finesse jewel. I saw no warning about it disappearing when i took it out. All my money was lost. There needs to be a warning please and since there isnt id sincerely appreciate if i get that jewel back. I was so upset i quit playing for a few months but ill play if you reimburse me. All my hard merched money went down the drain.. its a jewel i thought i could remove it =( please help me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default Lost lazarith finesse jewel

Oh my username is smexier

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I dont know if this is a bug or if its just my phone but I just downloaded the game for the second time and whenever I open it to download the rest of the game, the game says connecting to server then stops and says server is under maintenance.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Help me please I come out of my account when my reloguei arcane ring was gone and only I have access to the account it was equipped then there was not any manager can help ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Ex bug help pls
    Lvl 43, 41-46 no ex on the map

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Bug list lol
    Need 10 post