Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    103 Posts

Thanks for letting us know the bugs!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

Bug list wont be updated until tomorrow. Just too busy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

The thing which annoys the hell out of me is the 3rd map of new maps. After dying and reviving free that box pops in "return to ......" (without pressing anything). Solve this out . Thank you

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Titanium For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Some of these issues need to be adressed, such as pets not working properly, haxonite aa still does not proc a damage boost, but still decreases your armor and increases crit, this is worthless, also there is a noticable difference in the speed gained by fantasma, but not with slobber, im guessing that slobber isnt actually increasing speed at all. Is there any timeframe on when some of these pet issues can be fixed? Im just wondering. Thank u all.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Not gaining any XP whatsoever, I get that 'no xp' sign wherever I am, even in towns, and my XP meter won't budge.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flipburry View Post
    Not gaining any XP whatsoever, I get that 'no xp' sign wherever I am, even in towns, and my XP meter won't budge.
    Do you have "XP disabled option" checked?

Quote Originally Posted by missmoody View Post
    Some of these issues need to be adressed, such as pets not working properly, haxonite aa still does not proc a damage boost, but still decreases your armor and increases crit, this is worthless, also there is a noticable difference in the speed gained by fantasma, but not with slobber, im guessing that slobber isnt actually increasing speed at all. Is there any timeframe on when some of these pet issues can be fixed? Im just wondering. Thank u all.
    Nobody will understand what "pets are not working" and what pets are working. You'll have to be more specific (tell me more about it or to a developer) about what the issue(s) is/are.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Arena bug
    vortex and curse at the same time
    Name:  Screenshot_2015-12-11-04-08-12.png
Views: 179
Size:  535.6 KB

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

So I just respecced my rogue and did 5/5 on my shadoe veil, im now noticing that im not getting the damage increase like I was before I added a point to make the veil combust, I look at my own stats and others in veil and the dmg is not increased, what gives?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

So I just respecced my rogue and did 5/5 on my shadoe veil, im now noticing that im not getting the damage increase like I was before I added a point to make the veil combust, I look at my own stats and others in veil and the dmg is not increased, what gives?
    I assume one of your pets has a 15% Damage bonus? Veil also gives a damage bonus of 15%. In this games buff debuff mechanics, Only the highest buff is applied, the same buff cannot stack -- There are some exceptions but this isnt the case prior to yours.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I thought that was pretty specific, the pet haxonite has an arcane ability in which it will proc more damage and crit for the player while reducing armor, upon testing the ability, the players crit is increased, armor decreased as specified, but there is no damage increase, as specified by haxonite description. Ive tested this with other players as well, with the same result.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thanks Wazakesy, I have been so confused as to why I lost the 15 percent, but it was due to my using toor which also has the 15 percent, after testing the veil works with all my pets that add damage as long as the damage they add is under 15. Thanks for your help, I am glad there are people like you out there to relieve my confusion : )

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I dont know if it is just me, but I have been getting alot of random disconnects lately, I am using a kindle fire hd and sometimes when I click my inventory it backs me out of the app completely, may be a device problem I dont know for sure, just putting in out there.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

I dont know if it is just me, but I have been getting alot of random disconnects lately, I am using a kindle fire hd and sometimes when I click my inventory it backs me out of the app completely, may be a device problem I dont know for sure, just putting in out there.
    STG is investigating this issue. I've been experiencing this lately while skipping through the following:

i) Opening friendlist
    i) Accessing inventory
    ii) Teleporting to any place

I dont know the exact cause as per why is this occuring, But it seems this is an issue on STG's side, it's not a player's device or wifi error. It's a server error which is being investigated, so hang in there!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

is it "one hit DEAD PUNCH" listing to the bugs too ? i have 5,4k sorc with shield, always get one hit dead from several elite glinstone mobs.
    ps : i'm actually having my shield with full health bar too, so weird. before the updates, the mobs that can one hit K.O is the giant and the crossbow orc, now seems everymobs have the chance to proc "ONE HIT DEAD PUNCH"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

HELP!!!! Cant log in to my sts email acc I didnt do anything pls REPLY ASAP STS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Bug List

1. when opening chests (environment, not inventory) they often start to open then stop, have to click again. Has been going on for 1 year plus. Chrome/iOS/Android

2. when trying to interact with NPCs, often takes several (sometimes 15+) clicks to bring up dialog (issue for at least 1 year)

3. when trying to talk to NPCs, have to wait for sorcerer's time shift to disappear before dialog can be accessed (issue for at least 1 year)

4. crafting station: when collecting completed item, game sometimes locks up and has to be restarted (iOS most often, sometimes happens in Chrome and Android).

5. lag. this has been discussed many places, but lag is especially frustrating during events/at bosses. I've got gigabit fiber and still lagged out fighting syrallax during winter event. lost the energy i had spent, several ankhs, potions, etc. Many of my ankhs and a bunch of platinum have gone to reviving myself after lag deaths, which is still preferable to being dropped from server altogether.

6. eltie maps sound: brackenridge sound effects are partially inactive; sometimes get buzzing/crackling background noise.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Winter Event: on a few occasions after defeating torlok, he's still there hovering in the air. not a problem because the items/points still drop- just kind of funny.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

receipt of blood* doesn't work and lost from vendor

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I had a vial I put in auction disappear randomly. I put in auction last night, and as i get on today it is neither sold or expired. It is simply gone. Had it been something cheap I wouldnt mind so much, but we work hard to farm vials to have them just randomly disappear from auction when we try to sell it. Sad face today.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DocPeanut View Post
    Bug List

1. when opening chests (environment, not inventory) they often start to open then stop, have to click again. Has been going on for 1 year plus. Chrome/iOS/Android

2. when trying to interact with NPCs, often takes several (sometimes 15+) clicks to bring up dialog (issue for at least 1 year)

3. when trying to talk to NPCs, have to wait for sorcerer's time shift to disappear before dialog can be accessed (issue for at least 1 year)

4. crafting station: when collecting completed item, game sometimes locks up and has to be restarted (iOS most often, sometimes happens in Chrome and Android).

5. lag. this has been discussed many places, but lag is especially frustrating during events/at bosses. I've got gigabit fiber and still lagged out fighting syrallax during winter event. lost the energy i had spent, several ankhs, potions, etc. Many of my ankhs and a bunch of platinum have gone to reviving myself after lag deaths, which is still preferable to being dropped from server altogether.

6. eltie maps sound: brackenridge sound effects are partially inactive; sometimes get buzzing/crackling background noise.
    All issues with 1year+ sounds like a lag issue. You sure your ping wasnt red whilst opening chests?